• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September IUI's!

Savanna good luck. I hope you get your bfp.. you're doing frozen sperm right? Do they guarantee the count?

Lusterleaf it looks like you and I will be cycle buddies. AF came yesterday around 3 so counting today cd1.

Afm I am counting today as cd1. AF started at 3 pm which isn't normal for me I usually have spotting for days and then af usually starts in am. The progesterone did it's job I only had spotting a few hours prior to af starting. Called md office clomid will start Oct 1 -5. US Oct 10 and then plan iui I am going to guess October 13. Hopefully someone at work will switch me days.

Hey Future. They do guarentee count, but in order for the guarentee to be honored there has to be an official count given with a counting microscope. Because I'm doing my IUIs with my obgyn and not with an RE, they don't have the official counting microscope. They just have a normal one where they look for general quality. This took me FOREVER to figure out, haha.

However, assuming I don't get pregnant I might call and issue a general complaint.. who knows - maybe they won't give me a full refund but they'll offer 20% off my next order or something.

Sorry to hear AF you got you ladies FX'd for next cycle. The HSG definitely couldn't hurt.

Savasanna, hopefully they compensate you. They really really should.

Hi ladies!

Luster, I have gone with an RE out of the gate and, even though I had no known fertility issues (I have never ttc and am using DS), they required the HSG just to know what they're up against, so I'm kind of surprised they haven't done that for you. I would request it.

mzhwd - how are you feeling?? I kept saying I would wait til Thursday (12dpo) but I already broke down and started testing yesterday. Of course it is early, so I can't get my hopes up. Since this is my first go 'round, I wonder if the insanity of the 2ww lessens with each try?? This has been quite the ride already, lol!

Positive thoughts for all of you ladies on here :)

My ob let me skip the HSG test because I've got pregnant once so they know my tubes aren't blocked. Same with a friend of mine who is ttc her second. So I think it's not ALWAYS recommended for people.

GL to you fossie! I don't know if the tww every gets easier. I think this month is a little easier in that I know what clomid does to me so I know not to get excited. Last month I had a lot of pinches and pulls and my boobs became VERY sore. That never happens to me so I definitely took it as a good sign. This month I know not to be fooled.

But that doesn't stop me from wishing/hoping/praying!

I don't think it gets any easier. The wait is still killer. But, I'm with you Savasanna, I don't symptom spot anymore since I know most of it is caused by the meds.

My trigger finally left my system. There might be the tiniest hint of a line still or I just have line eye from all these tests but at least now I can wait a few days and then start testing again around 10 or 11 dpIUI and know if a line shows up it is real. I don't know why but I kind of feel down that the line is gone now. I guess a part of me was just hoping that once the trigger was gone I'd still see a line for a BFP. I'm just so sick of negative tests at this point and now I'm thinking it didn't work again. I know it is still really early (7dpIUI) but those negative tests just bum me out.

I completely understand, Raelynn. Even though I know it's from the meds, I've been looking forward to my boobs getting sore again this tww (happened this morning!) because it makes me feel like what it would feel like if I were pregnant. I imagine I would feel the same with a trigger shot. You know it's the trigger - but it just feels good to see that second line.

I've been feeling bummed, too, rae...I'm trying to stay positive, but I feel like my gut is telling me not to get my hopes up.

Hey ladies,

I said that I was going to test in the morning, but now I'm nervous and IDK if i will. I don't feel any different than usual though. I try not to ss either, but sometimes I can't help it lol. I said that if I don't test in the AM, I would wait until Saturday which is 11dpo for me. I'm sure the results of my test would be pretty accurate then.

Have any of you ladies on clomid tried FertilAid?

I don't think that it gets any easier, but i definitely wish that it did

Savasanna - That is it exactly. I'm just holding out hope for some sign and when I don't get any I start losing hope fast.

Madtown - Sorry you're feeling down too. I know that there is still time and we're not out yet but it is hard to hold out hope when it very well could be for nothing. Hopefully we'll all have some good news soon!

mzhwd - I'm going to try and hold out until Saturday too. That will be 10dpIUI for me and that is when I saw the beginning of my BFP before so I should have a good idea then if this cycle worked or not. I haven't tried fertilaid either.

GL to all those waiting on IUI or in the tww. Keeping my fingers crossed for lots of BFP announcements this month :flower:

Praying - what does it mean when your lining is too thick? Does that disrupt implantation?

Praying - what does it mean when your lining is too thick? Does that disrupt implantation?

Hi Savasanna-I am not exactly sure but when I went in for my cd2 scan my lining was really thick (I can't remember the measurement) which meant it wasn't shedding properly and making room for the new lining. I am not sure if it had something to do with the meds I was on in the previous month (femara and menopur) but to clear this I was put on birth control pills for 7 days and I am now waiting on af. I then do birth control for 21days then go back in for cd 2 scan again and hoepfully IUI early November.

I have used fertility aid. My dh uses it too. I couldn't tell you if it works or not. MD hasn't found anything wrong with me and dh was taking several months prior to his SA.

Just wanted to check in and say hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well and best of luck to all in the 2ww!!

I asked the nurse at my RE about the HSG and she said that it is only done if I had a history of chlamydia or pelvic inflammatory disease so I wouldn't need it, but it doesn't make sense to me because so many people say they had gotten it done right away. ugh..

So for now just looking to do a natural cycle with crinone during the 2ww. I hope for the slim chance that it works...

Just wanted to check in and say hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well and best of luck to all in the 2ww!!

I asked the nurse at my RE about the HSG and she said that it is only done if I had a history of chlamydia or pelvic inflammatory disease so I wouldn't need it, but it doesn't make sense to me because so many people say they had gotten it done right away. ugh..

So for now just looking to do a natural cycle with crinone during the 2ww. I hope for the slim chance that it works...

That is odd.. I don't know your whole TTC journey, but for us as soon as I went to the OBGYN and said we have been trying for a year with only 1 early MC (she was aware) she immediately said let's start with a HSG. If we wanted to go slow wait for the results and either treat or continue diagnostic/testing. We said we wanted to go fast so she said ok then schedule the SA and HSG ASAP and once we have results we can start with a plan either medication, IUI, timing, etc. So our first step was the HSG and my OBGYN knows my whole history and she knows my DH.

Thank you, Savasanna & Raelynn! Yeah, this cycle is unmedicated and she did say we would do a half dose of Letrozole if there is a cycle #2. That's bittersweet to me because I imagine it will only make me crazier knowing that the meds are creating symptoms!

I am now 12dpiui and still getting BFN on FRER. I know it is still early. I finally did some research online about inexpensive pregnancy tests because I have already spent a small fortune, so may need to invest in those moving forward. I swear, one second I think I'm pregnant and the next second I'm crying because I think I'm not. Lol! I was hoping I would hear a few of you say that it gets a little easier but... we're talking babies here! And when you want one this bad, I can see how it won't get easier.

mzhwd - how are you doing? Did you test? My AF is due Sunday, I think we're on about the same cycle (it gets hard to remember all the different cycles!)

madtowngirl - where are you in your cycle?

Thanks for kind words prayingforno1!!

fossie - I bought a bunch of cheap internet test strips since I tend to always give in and test early. That way, I don't feel so bad about wasting them since they weren't expensive. I save the FRER until I either see a BFP on the cheap ones or for 14dpIUI just to be sure. I'm the same with you, going back and forth one moment I feel totally not pregnant the next I think I might be.

lusterleaf - I also had an HSG done very early on. It was the first test we did after a blood test and I don't have any disease history.

Fossie- I think you are right. We want this so bad that there is no other option. Unfortunately I don't think it gets any easier as time goes on, but some day it will all be worth it.

Raelynn is right I forgot all the bloodwork I had done my last natural cycle. I had 3 tubes of blood I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->