• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September IUI's!

Hey ladies

I'm so nervous to test. I'm thinking about doing it in the AM. I just may.

Fossie you should definitely buy some IC's. I purchased some a while back and I still have some. lol Yeah AF for me is due Wednesday. Do any of you ladies have any symptoms? I know that some of you are on meds, do you take them throughout the entire cycle? Also I noticed the cycle count by dpiui, is there a certain reason why?

I was just curious about the Fertilaid. I've tried it before. That was before we found out about DH MFI, but some people have gotten their BFP's with it.

I can't wait to see some BFP's floating around here. lol

I feel like I might cave and test in the morning too. Though I'm pretty sure I won't see anything until at least 10dpIUI if I am pregnant. I took medication - cloimid CD 5-9 to help me ovulate and then my clinic puts you on progesterone suppositories until you get a negative beta or 10 weeks if you're pregnant. The progesterone tends to cause symptoms that could be pregnancy symptoms so I try to ignore everything. So far I've only had some dull cramping or aches and been a bit gassy. No real noticeable symptoms.

I think everyone counts dpIUI because we all ovulate at different times so if you go by cycle days, no one really knows what stage you're at. Counting the days passed ovulation or IUI for us lets everyone know how long it has been since you ovulated and how close you are to expected AF time.

Ohhhh!! Mz And Rae - did you test??

I took clomid cd3-7. I'm not on any progesterone but I am taking several herbs that are supposed to "calm the uterus" and theoretically aide in implantation. I don't know if they work but I really believe in the power of herbs so I figured why not. This is my first month taking them.

I don't know why people switch from dpo to dpiui - personally, I still count dpo just because that's what I'm used to and it helps me compare cycles. This month is a little tricky because I took a break from temping around ovulation time so as to avoid the stress of waiting for that temp spike after the IUI. I figured what's done is done, and it doesn't matter when the temp spike happens so why stress about it. So I counted the day after my +opk as o day and the day after that as 1dpo. Based on that I'm 6dpo now. I have a few symptoms.. but I've had symptoms before and clomid can do crazy things to your body so I'm trying not to focus on them.

I did return to temping today. I love those high temps! I know clomid can also cause your temps to rise, but it just feels good to see them. We'll see what tomorrow says!

I did test but another BFN I knew that is what it would be but now I'm starting to feel like I'm out. If it is negative again tomorrow I'll be convinced since I saw a faint BFP by then last pregnancy. I just don't know why these IUIs aren't working now since last time I got pregnant on the first one. I'm also getting nervous since we're down to our last vial of donor sperm and I'm going to be a little heartbroken if we have to switch donors since my daughter was conceived with this donor.

Hang in there, Rae. Just because you had a bfp by tomorrow's date your last pregnancy doesn't mean that's how your body will ALWAYS respond. You're not out yet! :hugs:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I think I see a faint smudge of a positive on this mornings test. Hopefully it is not just line eye from squinting at all these test strips. I'm trying to hold my pee until this afternoon so I can test again on a different test with a larger strip so I can see better. Oh I hope hope hope this is the start of a BFP!

How is everyone else doing today?

Definitely a positive on the larger strip test. I'm just worried now it is still the trigger or something. Hopefully they keep getting darker!

Rae that is soooo exciting!! I can't wait to see more updates! I was holding my pee a couple of days this week too, haha!

I felt like AF was coming yesterday and was convinced I was out this cycle (I get brown discharge a couple of days before, supposed to start Sunday). But then it kind of tapered and I got a faint positive this morning and freaked out, I was so excited! I called to schedule my beta for Monday morning, but now my body is back to the spotting. :( I googled chemical pregnancy and I'm feeling pretty sure that's what this is. Most ladies that have had it report a light positive and then starting their period shortly after. I didn't test again the rest of the day. May again in the morning but I have a feeling AF will show up in full force as scheduled tomorrow. On to the next round if so...

Fossie - I hope it is not a chemical and a BFP for you! All my paperwork says that light bleeding can happen even in a successful pregnancy (they warn us not to stop our meds unless we get full force flow). So I'm keeping fingers crossed for you!

Thank you, Rae! I don't have any paperwork about that so that's helpful to hear. :) Fingers crossed for you as well, sounds very promising!!

Hey Ladies

Rae I hope that it's a BFP for you lets us know.

Fossie i hope that it's not a Chemical we need some BFP's around here.

I'm sure i'm out and just waiting on the witch. I tested today w/ FRER and BFN. I'm sure I'm out this go around. I'm trying to decide if i really want to go for another IUI. IDK. GL to everyone

Hey Ladies!

Rae - any updates?? :)

mzhwd - so sorry to hear you think you're out. How many IUI's is this for you? Of course, I say stay hopeful and give it another shot. I don't want to give up on anyone!

So, I took another test this morning and it was negative. Feeling 100% sure that it was chemical. Talk about a cruel joke seeing that positive line yesterday! I will say though, that this might just be the lesson I need to not test early. It's not worth the excitement then let down. So I'm going in for my beta tomorrow even though I don't have any expectations. I still haven't started but am spotting. It's so confusing. :wacko: I hope that my body gets on track and I don't have to wait out a cycle before my next IUI. This was #1, learned a lot!

So does everyone jump over to an October IUI thread or just stay on this one?

Sorry to hear about the chemical fossie. This was my 1st IUI. I hope that you don't have to wait a cycle before your next try. I feel like this entire process is draining the life out of me.

Ladies - I'm so sorry so many of you feel out but remember, it 's not over until AF comes. Hopefully it is just some late implantations.

I tested again this morning and there is still a line. Not sure if they are getting lighter, darker, or just the same at this point but at least there is still a line. I'm hoping that means it is not my trigger shot and actually a real BFP. I'm so nervous though I wish the lines would just get darker since I had an early miscarriage before where my beta numbers were really low. I took a FRER this morning too so I can hopefully see better if the line is darkening.

Raelynn - that is super exciting!! Fingers crossed, like mzhwd said, we need some BFP's around here so hoping yours is one of them. That is really, really promising that you're still getting positives! Is your beta on Wed?

mzhwd - I so know what you mean about draining the life out of you, I feel the same way. But my RE told me not to expect IUI#1 to take, so perhaps a #2 is a good idea for you? I only allotted myself 2 tries (financially and only bought 2 vials of DS), so maybe if you set your max tries ahead of time that will be helpful? Keep us posted on what you decide. And hey, if the witch hasn't shown, you're not out yet!

Savasanna - I'm sorry, but that's not 100% bad news though, right? You're not out-out yet!

AFM, I have not done a hpt again since positive Saturday and negative yesterday, but I still have not started, so I'm officially one day late. I'm feeling so discouraged after that negative yesterday, convinced that this was chemical (I read they can also delay your period). I went for my beta this morning at 7:45 and am waiting on the phone call. I seriously can't even concentrate on work waiting for this damn phone to ring! Haven't shed a single tear this weekend even during the roller coaster, but something tells me I will today whether the answer is good or bad...

No, it's not 100% bad news. But... I don't know.. maybe I'm just discouraged and jaded from all the months of bfns in the past. How are you supposed to expect anything different to happen?? I guess it's daunting that my temps are falling LITERALLY right in line with every. other. month. I feel like it's pretty clear what's happening here.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. But if it continues to go down I'd say that'll be a clear sign that I'm out.

How are you doing with the waiting? I feel like I'd be going out of my mind! Fxx for you!!

No, it's not 100% bad news. But... I don't know.. maybe I'm just discouraged and jaded from all the months of bfns in the past. How are you supposed to expect anything different to happen?? I guess it's daunting that my temps are falling LITERALLY right in line with every. other. month. I feel like it's pretty clear what's happening here.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. But if it continues to go down I'd say that'll be a clear sign that I'm out.

How are you doing with the waiting? I feel like I'd be going out of my mind! Fxx for you!!

I completely understand what you're saying. Although I'm not that far in on this journey, I know how it feels to want something so badly. And I'm sure that sometimes the "fingers crossed" and "stay positives" can even get old. So hopefully there's some solace in just knowing that every single woman on here understands. :)

I'm still losing my mind with this wait. They normally call by 5:00, so just a couple more hours. When I left the office around 8:00 this morning, the nurse said, "we'll call you in a couple hours with the results." Doesn't she know that I am crazy and obsessed and I hold on to those words?! It's been 7 hours! Lol!

How exciting, rae! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm sorry to hear of all the BFNs. The worst part about this stuff is the constant waiting. Waiting for o, waiting to trigger, waiting for appointments, waiting to test, waiting for AF....I'm not a patient lady!

AFM, I also haven't tested yet. I'm waiting for Wednesday, which is my "official" test date. I'm not feeling very hopeful, though. My bbs have been having twingy pain, which is one of my indicators that AF is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->