September/October SMEP Thread

Awesome Lili! So happy for you!!

I'm cycle day 10 too! My temp is still high but it came down a bit. I started using opks yesterday and today's looked lighter than yesterday. I'm going to plan like O is still coming in a few days.

How is everyone doing? I want to keep up with y'all, if that's ok. I feel invested in your journeys. Lol!

Doing good. My OPKs are getting darker. And I'm beginning to get a little ewcm. I think I'm going to O this weekend. I hope it's my month, I have two sister in laws who are pregnant and I know like 7 other people in my small town who are too...

I'm doin alright, AF just left and I have 2 weeks until O dat still so pretty boring over here haha. How are you feeling?

Finally figured out how to post pics from my phone! This is my OPK from last night. I think I'm getting closer to my surge!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
That's pretty close, Texas!

Doing alright here. Was supposed to have a doctors apt this morning for some pain, but I got no-showed. Looks like I need a new doctor again. So still hoping nothing is wrong here.

Nope. Their office was completely closed. I even confirmed with them yesterday! Crazy.

Texas Rider- ur gonna O any day now!! Fxxxxx

I am currently on CD 16..won't be Oing til next weekend. I leave this Sunday night for a work trip so I won't have too much time to bd :-/ I told dh to cancel his plans Thurs night because we have to :sex::sex::sex: as soon as I'm back :). I bought an at home sperm test for dh to try tonight...I think knowing that if it comes up normal..my mind will be at ease. I think that if after November if things don't work out. I will start temping again. Especially knowing that my schedule will be more stable.

Lili- how many weeks would you say you are currently? Fx that you find a great doctor!

I've ways been curious about those home sperm tests. Let us know how that goes!

According to my LMP, I should be 5 weeks 1 day today. My tests are pretty dark now (used my last one, promising myself not to buy more. Lol) but I just think at 5w1d they should be crazy dark, you know? My tests were this dark at 12-13 DPO with my son and I'm like 19 or 20 dpo now. That coupled with this pain on the right side of my pelvis has me a little freaked out.

image.jpg

Thanks. I'm hoping it's positive tonight or tomorrow. Either way I'm doing a lot of BDing this weekend!!

Hi all, I am joining th thread!

Currently cycle day 13

CD7 - Last day of AF
CD9 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD10 - Neg O test
CD11 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD12 - Neg O test/
CD13 - Neg O test/ BD this morning :sex:

Here's to hoping I get a pos O test soon and catch the egg!

Good luck to everyone else!

Well my line wasnt as dark tonight so maybe yesterday was as close to positive as I could get? Still have ewcm so I'm gonna Bd tonight and tomorrow and maybe Sunday too

Yes, Texas... Keep BDing EOD and taking OPKs until at least a few days after you normally O! I only ever got an "almost positive" with my son, so it could be that some LH surges aren't quite as high or they're very short.

My test this am around 9:45. Going to do another one this afternoon! I think it's getting darker and hopefully will be positive tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
My test this am around 9:45. Going to do another one this afternoon! I think it's getting darker and hopefully will be positive tonight!

Good luck, hope it's positive soon! i stopped with those tests when I was trying for my first. I just use the digitals now. A simple yes or no helps a lot. lol

According to the standard calendar, I should be Oing tomorrow. Hopefully i will get a pos O test soon as well. We seem to be close in cycles.

Currently cycle day 14 & got my positive O test!

CD7 - Last day of AF
CD9 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD10 - Neg O test
CD11 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD12 - Neg O test/
CD13 - Neg O test/ BD :sex:
CD14 - Pos O test/ BD :sex:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
This afternoons test. Still not positive. I'm not sure if it's any darker than this mornings. I'm going to test tonight too and see if it's darker. Either way we will be BDing. I think it's close enough to a positive to count haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh