September/October $$ Store Testers!

Sorry if it's way too big lol trying to do it on my phone! This is my bfp chart from 2011 lol

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-09-23-13-12-02.png

Wow, BFP at 8DPO! Lucky!!!

I just ordered some cheapie tests from Amazon so if they get here early I might test Saturday (will be 10/11DPO). I have one dollar store test that I'm saving until AF day.

Hopefully will be able to use it!

Yes it was very unexpected. I fully thought it would be a bfn that early. Saturday would be a perfect day! :)

Question for you ladies. Do you ever adjust your temps? I was messing around on FF and when I adjusted my temps for my normal testing time on those 3 days I had to wake up 45 min early FF changed my O day to CD13.

That makes me feel better because we last DTD on CD13.....

Should I believe it? Or go with the temps I got at the 45 min earlier time?

Question for you ladies. Do you ever adjust your temps? I was messing around on FF and when I adjusted my temps for my normal testing time on those 3 days I had to wake up 45 min early FF changed my O day to CD13.

That makes me feel better because we last DTD on CD13.....

Should I believe it? Or go with the temps I got at the 45 min earlier time?

I've personally never adjusted temps, no. I ALWAYS wake up at weird times so I'd be forever adjusting. But I know a lot of people do!

I decided to leave the temps at the time I took them at. I had them adjusted and then after this mornings temp FF changed my O day to CD16!! Which I don't believe.

I put them back and it changed my O day back to CD14.

But get this - I changed my settings to the FAM setting, which I guess a lot of women say is better than the Advanced setting, and it put my O day back on CD13.

Seriously FF - stop it!!!!! Lol

I decided to leave the temps at the time I took them at. I had them adjusted and then after this mornings temp FF changed my O day to CD16!! Which I don't believe.

But get this - I changed my settings to the FAM setting, which I guess a lot of women say is better than the Advanced setting, and it put my O day back on CD13.

FAM?! Hm! I'm trying that

Yes, i guess a lot of women who chart for a while use FAM because it only takes into account your temps. Which makes sense. I mean all other signs (OPk's, cm, cervix position) aren't really reliable ways to detect ovulation. Temping is so it makes sense.

I think I'm going to leave it on FAM. Plus I like that it makes me 8DPO instead of 7DPO! LOL

Hmmm I didn't even know there was a different setting. That's good to know for future reference though!

Yes, i guess a lot of women who chart for a while use FAM because it only takes into account your temps. Which makes sense. I mean all other signs (OPk's, cm, cervix position) aren't really reliable ways to detect ovulation. Temping is so it makes sense.

I think I'm going to leave it on FAM. Plus I like that it makes me 8DPO instead of 7DPO! LOL

Ahhhh that makes sense. Ff changed my O date so many times last month!

Hello gals. If it is okay, I would like to join this discussion! I am 6 DPO today. I plan on testing on Oct. 4!

So girls my temp sky rocketed this AM, 98.76....BUT (and there is always a "but" isn't there?) I woke up really hot under the covers. I temped anyway then got up to pee, came back and laid on top of the covers for a few min and then temped again. That temp seemed a bit more accurate, 98.44.

I'm going to leave the first temp, but I am a little bummed because I was a bit excited at first!! lol - this temping this is more annoying than I remember.

Other than the high temp, nothing new here. I'm 9DPO today and yesterday I felt my cervix and it felt high and a little soft and a tiny bit open. Which bummed me out. I feel like last cycle when I got my BFP it was closed up at this point.

How is everyone else doing?

Thank you for making me feel welcome! I love how kind everyone is to each other. It is really helpful to have someone to talk to when I'm feeling icky. My emotions are going up and down. One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant and the next I'm sure I'm not! I need to stop thinking about it.
I am 6 DPO today. I already wasted one test (BFN of course). I don't have any symptoms. I thought maybe I had ovulated 2 eggs but now I am not sure. My Dr. isn't monitoring me or anything (Clomid). I was actually surprised how easy it was to get clomid. I had read about it before my dr. appt last month but since it was my first time seeing a doctor about my anovulatory cycles I didn't expect anything like that. She just right away suggested it and gave me a prescription. I wish I could have seen if I had follicles so I'd at least know my chances!

Thank you for making me feel welcome! I love how kind everyone is to each other. It is really helpful to have someone to talk to when I'm feeling icky. My emotions are going up and down. One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant and the next I'm sure I'm not! I need to stop thinking about it.
I am 6 DPO today. I already wasted one test (BFN of course). I don't have any symptoms. I thought maybe I had ovulated 2 eggs but now I am not sure. My Dr. isn't monitoring me or anything (Clomid). I was actually surprised how easy it was to get clomid. I had read about it before my dr. appt last month but since it was my first time seeing a doctor about my anovulatory cycles I didn't expect anything like that. She just right away suggested it and gave me a prescription. I wish I could have seen if I had follicles so I'd at least know my chances!

Don't worry about having symptoms...I got a bfp last cycle with zero!

Unfortunately lost it, but goes to show you that even if you feel totally normal and life AF is going to come...you can still get a bfp!

And yes, 6DPO is early! At that point the egg has most likely not implanted yet! I think implantation usually happens 6-12DPO and it take a couple days for the HCG to build up and show on a HPT!

So you ladies want to see something fun (weird)? This just showed up in my office months ago...no idea where it came from, no one has claimed it. It moves around the office sometimes but it's been in this corner for a while. It's a corner where when I walk in I see it at the end of the hall and some mornings....seriously freaks me out!! Haha

My office is so WEIRD!

https://i59.tinypic.com/2nbdo9w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back