September/October $$ Store Testers!

Woohoo! So excited you started this threat Beachy. I'm so happy to have the support of ladies who know the addiction of POAS.. And to support you guys right back! I'm 4 DPO and trying to hold out to 10 DPO. Of course I always plan to wait til 12 DPO but I highly doubt I'll be strong.. Considering the persuasiveness of the last thread, lol! I have approximately five internet strips, two digitals, and a couple FRERs... Adding several Dollar Tree tests to my collection here soon! What are all of y'all doing to keep up with your cycle? I didn't get a positive OPK (my lines on those are always pretty light so think I just have low LH) but temping. Had a fallback rise which scared the crap outta me (Beachy can attest!) but we're all good now :)

Wow I feel left behind, you guys are all September testers, right?

8 dpo right??? That's how far I was when I got my bfp with my son! I agree...PIC!!!! :))))

Depending on how long I can hold out I should be testing in October but I'll probably test before AF is due. All depends on when my body decides to ovulate.

OnErth&InHvn - pic!! We like pics!!

melewen - glad to see you here! So your temps are up again I'm guessing?

I'm so jealous of the ladies in your TWW already! Lol

CD10 for me so BDing tonight....now I'm in a bit of a panic because I would have liked to BD every day in my fertile window but I think that might just be too much. Really hoping his spermy can survive with BD EOD....I have no cm this time around!

This is what happens when I use my iPad in bed, she's made herself cozy right in front of the screen...what an attention whore!

Totally not related to anything in this thread, just makes me laugh. I guess I should get off the internet and pay her some attention :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/b8waav.jpg

Haha my cats the same! Babi I've been spotting so cd 1 will be here today or tomorrow I'm guessing. Ff predicts ovulation around Oct 24th so 8dpo would be Oct 1 or 2. That could be way off though and I'm assuming I'll ovulate later than that!

Poas tonight and got faint :bfp:

CONGRATS!

Here is my 8dpo test, I see a shadow or something but...

WP_20140913_013.jpg

I see it too....looks like maybe an indent in pic but does it have color irl?

Yes, temps are back up Beachy! Thank goodness. I felt se twinges yesterday which I had that first time and I'm EXHAUSTED but.... Been at a nonstop food journalists conference all week so I'm blaming those. Passed on SO much amazing booze though, I'll be shaking my fist at the sky if I'm not pg.

Miss priss is that a $ store test? Those are a lot more sensitive it seems!

A quick google search says the new VeriQuick is 20m/IU (as is NC).

I'm not sure today's temp is really accurate...had a few beers last night and didn't sleep well. Man I'm such a lightweight now. I'm trying not to drink at all, but every once in a while before ovulation I just need a beer or glass of wine! Haha

I think I might ovulate Monday or Tuesday.

Hello, I was hoping to join you ladies. I'm not 100% what cycle day I'm on as my period is due tomorrow, but I began bleeding Thursday and it turned very heavy Friday with lots of pain (think it might be a ruptured cyat...no normal AF symptoms) then abruptly stopped around 4pm. Today I've had spotting and some when I wipe. So, I will wait and see what the next few days bring. If that was my period, I should be ovulating around Sept 28 with my next period expected Oct. 12. Thanks!

Yes, temps are back up Beachy! Thank goodness. I felt se twinges yesterday which I had that first time and I'm EXHAUSTED but.... Been at a nonstop food journalists conference all week so I'm blaming those. Passed on SO much amazing booze though, I'll be shaking my fist at the sky if I'm not pg.

Miss priss is that a $ store test? Those are a lot more sensitive it seems!

It's from Walmart, the $0.88 ones, they are exactly the same as the ones from my local $ Store (but I see some $ store ones on here that look different, so who knows)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->