September/October $$ Store Testers!

Oh I gotcha. I've never seen one of the walmart ones personally (so far from us, and target is dangerously close). Can't wait to see your updates in the next couple days!!

So, you guys, this is really weird. I temped this morning and there was another rise (I'm only on DPO 5 so couldn't get too excited!), and then FertilityFriend (FertilityFrenemy?) changed my O day to CD 20. Last month it was CD 18, and honestly I've never charted before then, though it appears cycle #1 (no temping) I O'd on CD 18 because I had VERY clear implantation cramps and pinches starting CD 6 but then again that's a soft argument at best.

Anyway, I did have a dip + spike pattern both those (CD 18 & 20) days, I suppose--CD 20's was above the coverline though, and I did have a weird blob of EWCM on CD 19, so I recorded that and I guess FF took it into account. Then I realized I had recorded my perma-negative OPK (NEVER gotten a positive one, though I think my version of an almost-equal OPK could have actually been a positive.. just have low LH floating around? Maybe!) most days UNTIL CD 18, so when I recorded negatives on CD 18 & 19 (the days I actually took them), FF jumped back its crosshairs to put me O'ing on day 18. Then I basically changed all of my OPK's to "N/A", which I think is a little more.. accurate, and as this was happening it was jumping back and forth again!

Crazy right? It doesn't ultimately matter, I guess, or does it? In terms of testing and symptom-making-up-in-my-head it does, but I also worry that with my usually 29 day cycle that luteal phase would be mega short. Though I suppose if I actually had O'd on CD 20 my luteal phase would adjust accordingly? My chart is in my signature. I know this has been SERIOUSLY detailed and TMI info, but what the heck FF!

To be honest I would go with your temps over the opk's...since opk's only detect a serge but your temps confirm ovulation. Leave out the opk's since you don't seem to be 100% about them anyway.

Yeah, I've never once gotten a positive OPK! It's pretty frustrating but my temps are pretty clear I think. So I'll go with the original CD18 then! Only 5 days left til I start testing prematurely! Lol

Hey girls may i join, hello beachy! I never throught id get a dollartree positive but i did :) yesterday and today lets see how the rest of my cycle pulls through

Have been spotting old blood for the past 2 days here and there but today it's been clear every time I wipe :shrug: a part of me wonders if I am pregnant as the spotting had been brown and one time (first wipe) was pink but that'sv the pulling at straws side of me lol. I guess if I don't start tomorrow I'll test again if it's a bfn then I'll know it's just af taking her sweet time! I already bought opks and a thermometer thinking I started Friday!

Poas tonight and got faint :bfp:

CONGRATS!

Here is my 8dpo test, I see a shadow or something but...

WP_20140913_013.jpg

I'm having a hard time seeing, although that's normal for me, lol, have you tested again for a darker line?

Priss, can you invert the picture (on my phone it is under the Effects tab and makes a negative of the image)? Sometimes, that can show better. I think I see what you see, but am not sure if it is the indent. I'm hopeful for you though! :)

Hmmm I don't see anything :( do you see something irl?

Yes.

Priss, can you invert the picture (on my phone it is under the Effects tab and makes a negative of the image)? Sometimes, that can show better. I think I see what you see, but am not sure if it is the indent. I'm hopeful for you though! :)

10dpoinvert.png

Also, this one was taken between 15 and 20 minutes in sunlight:

WP_20140915_070.jpg

Hi baby rose!!!! You got multiple days of positive dollar store OPK's? I have seen around that some women can get a couple days of positives! I think they say you should go off your first positive and base ovulation off that. Though since you are also temping I'm guessing FF will figure it out.

@misspriss - I don't see anything yet :( Though 10DPO is still VERY early!

@kissesandhugs - I think I had implantation bleed/spotting before my BFP last cycle. I say think because at the time I thought it was spotting from my pap smear (though it was a week later) and I'm starting to think it was implantation. It was only some watery brown spotting for a couple days. Maybe that's what your having?

Nope af definitely showed today! :/ misspriss I think I see something in that last one!

It's okay I'm kind of glad so we can actually start 'trying' :D

Yes girl but now that i see cd13 was wayyy darker now i ask ladies i wanna try progesterone cream shoul i start now? First opk was cd12 sorry for the switched sides my phone wont rotate my pictures when i upload grr

Attachments

• CAM04182.jpg
    CAM04182.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
  • CAM04209.jpg
    CAM04209.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members