September/October $$ Store Testers!

Yes girl but now that i see cd13 was wayyy darker now i ask ladies i wanna try progesterone cream shoul i start now? First opk was cd12 sorry for the switched sides my phone wont rotate my pictures when i upload grr

Ya, CD12 is very positive. CD13 is negative!

I'm not sure aobut the progesterone cream, never used it!

Girl the opks are switched both dark lines are the test line lol i couldnt rotate the pic sorry and they say to wait for three high temps but im anxious

Hello Ladies!

Do you mind if I join? I'm on CD 29 today. I've had spotting throughout my cycle which is throwing me a bit off. Took a test yesterday and me and hubby saw something. but im not sure anymore lol I have a docs appointment today and Wednesday to discuss hubby's sperm test and labs on myself. Baby dust to all of us!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome anagee :) do u have low progesterone by any , chance? It can cause spotting

Welcome anagee! Baby rose I'm unsure on the cream too but I'd say wait for thag last high temp :D

Welcome anagee :) do u have low progesterone by any , chance? It can cause spotting

I'm actually going to the docs to discuss some tests he ordered. It does include progesterone level tests. Ah this tww has been draining. I would't be surprised if it is that though. :(

Hello Ladies!

Do you mind if I join? I'm on CD 29 today. I've had spotting throughout my cycle which is throwing me a bit off. Took a test yesterday and me and hubby saw something. but im not sure anymore lol I have a docs appointment today and Wednesday to discuss hubby's sperm test and labs on myself. Baby dust to all of us!!

welcome Ana!!!

Hello Ladies!

Welcome! Would you like to post a picture of the test here too?

Yes. Thank you! Here it is

Attachments

• ANA.jpg
    ANA.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
Beachy are you going to list everyone on page one?

Beachy are you going to list everyone on page one?

Ya that's probably a good idea...give me a min! Let me know when you are testing (if you haven't mentioned it already) so I can do September testers and October testers.

I'll be testing in October but not sure when exactly!! Let's just say Oct. 4th for now. May be later than that depending on when ovulation actually happens.

On a side note, I'm having my first actual period w/o birth control and O.M.G. the cramps are unbearable!!! I feel like a 13 year old again lol, my cramps back then were bad. When I was on bc they weren't anywhere near this!!! Take it back, I don't want af :haha:

Ladiessss i read the otherday that drinking apple vinegar can dramatically help cyles if this cycle fails i just might try >.< ekkkkk how do u girls feel about it yuckkkkk lol

I'll be testing in October but not sure when exactly!! Let's just say Oct. 4th for now. May be later than that depending on when ovulation actually happens.

On a side note, I'm having my first actual period w/o birth control and O.M.G. the cramps are unbearable!!! I feel like a 13 year old again lol, my cramps back then were bad. When I was on bc they weren't anywhere near this!!! Take it back, I don't want af :haha:

yep I remember those when I was that age. This last cycle for 2hours I had those cramps, so weird. Hope you feel better

I feel you - for the most part my periods haven't been THAT BAD...but I did have a few that were so horrible I had to go home from work. Reminds me of why I went on BC in the first place!!

Ladiessss i read the otherday that drinking apple vinegar can dramatically help cyles if this cycle fails i just might try >.< ekkkkk how do u girls feel about it yuckkkkk lol

Actually I was taking a shot of apple cider vinegar when we first started TTC, didn't know it would help though I was taking it for weightloss...though it didn't help with that either!! Haha

It did nothing for my cycles. Though I can't remember why they said it was good for them in the first place! It wasn't so bad when I mixed with water, but it was easier to take a quick shot!

Actually I was taking a shot of apple cider vinegar when we first started TTC, didn't know it would help though I was taking it for weightloss...though it didn't help with that either!! Haha

It did nothing for my cycles. Though I can't remember why they said it was good for them in the first place! It wasn't so bad when I mixed with water, but it was easier to take a quick shot!

apple cider vinegar helps with high blood pressure, heart burn.....

Yea im seeing a lot of improvements with cycles i might try it some say to add lime and honey ughhh i hate it but if it fails this month maybe just maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->