September Stars

Well, it turns out that I have a UTI again. I guess that's better than the alternative!

Jen, I'd say that my pain is more a dull aching. I wonder if yours could be from stretching/growing? Hope all is well.

Hi ladies!

It's the weekend again! Wonderful!

Been off work the last 2 days. Got a dose of man flu from DH!

On the plus side, ms has been taking a backstep so had a wee breather from that.

How is everyone feeling?

Milly xx

shadowcat- glad its a UTI and nothing more serious, hope your feeling better soon! well, my pain went away and havent had it since so dont think its anything to worry about! also, threw up this morning for the 2nd time ever- cant believe how reassuring i find spewing!! :haha:

enjoy the weekend everyone! x

Milly, hope you feel better! Being sick when you can't take anything really stinks.

Jen, glad you're feeling better.

HOw's everyone else?

We're telling our kids about the pregnancy today. I'm nervous. We'll be telling my family tomorrow as well. It'll be such a relief to have it out in the open!!

Hiya. I had a wee bleed this morning. I'm waiting to see what happens next before I do anything.

tiny tabby - hope everything's okay!! I also had a tiny bleed this morning, right after putting in my (vaginal) progesterone suppository. Sorry if tmi, but I had wiped right before that, saw nothing, then put it in (and noticed it was hard to get in...it hurt kind of like when you put a tampon in at a wrong angle) and the applicator had some fresh blood on it. I completely freaked out! I was having some light pink spotting for a few hours but it's pretty much subsided. I called the dr emergency line, but he said that I probably scratched/irritated my cervix (bc it gets very sensitive during pregnancy) or maybe had a little cyst that popped. They don't want me to come in for a scan and said don't go to the er unless it gets worse or there are cramps.

But now I can't stop panicking...this is so not fun....it's just constant worry! :nope:

Tinytabby and NicMar, I hope that everything is ok. Thinking of you!!

Shadowcat - glad your pains have been (sort of resolved). Hope you are feeling better and how exciting telling the family!! :)

Jen -I've been having very strong period-like pains too, on and off for about a week now. They've been waking me in the night sometimes - unbelievably painful, no blood though. I saw my GP and she said it's perfectly normal, as long as it's in the centre of the pelvis and not the sides, and no spotting of course. I'm taking paracetamol to deal with them when I have to now.

Tiny tabby and NicMar - hope you are both ok. Thoughts and prayers xx

How's everyone else?

I've still had no MS (long may that last!!) and the lactulose seems to be working, albeit slowly :) No other news to report really, everything seems to be ok! Oh - except the ridiculous weight gain, seriously I did not expect to have gained this much this quickly. I'm sure a lot of it is cake (oops!!) but still!!!

Take care everyone xx

Morning everyone.

I've not had any more blood since yesterday lunchtime so things are looking positive. I had a bit of blood 4 weeks ago when AF should have been, altho not as much, so perhaps I'm one of those people who has a 'period' when I'm pregnant?

I'm going to hound the EPU tomorrow to get an appointment though. I need to know everything is ok.

NicMar and Shadowcat, hope you're both feeling better.

Hope everyone else is OK.

xx

hi everyone! hope you are all well and had a good weekend. :flower:
im off to my 1st midwife appointment later this morning, going to make sure i ask all my niggly questions and hopefully get another scan booked!

Morning all.

Sorry to hear about the bleed TT....hope you manage to get an EPAU appt today to put your mind at rest. I know there are quite a few ladies who bleed in one way or another and have healthy pregnancies, so you should be fine. Must be a worry though, good luck :hugs:

Good luck with your mw appt Jen, I have mine tomorow morning actually :D

I had my first scan on Saturday :) I have a healthy pud measuing bang on my dates and all looking good. Heartbeat, limb buds and movement detected! The lady also commented that my bowel was 'going 19 to the dozen but not getting very far'! :D Had a bit of an unexpected discovery though.....looks like this pregnancy started out as twins, but one didn't develop past 5 weeks. :shock:

Ah glad you had such a nice scan :) Sorry to hear about the second baby though :hugs: must be a bit strange for you! xx

Hey Poshie, good news about the healthy bean. Sorry about the other one.

Good luck for your MW appointments ladies xx

Hi Poshie, glad that little one is looking good and all is as it should be :)
How are you feeling re the news about the second twin? Hope you are ok x

Thanks ladies. I feel pretty ok thanks. I was a big shock to be told of a second sac. Yes it is sad, but I know these things happen and happen for a reason. Most important thing is we have a healthy bean growing away in there. x

Aww, Poshie - congrats on a healthy bean! Sorry about the other one, but it sounds like you have a very healthy attitude about it. Did you get pics? My appointment is tomorrow morning (afternoon for you all) and I'm wondering if they'll give me pics - I really want them!

Well, the kids were told on Saturday and are VERY excited. We did explain to them that IF the bean continues to grow, we'll have a baby in September - but that there's always a chance that something could happen. I think they understand that but are still really happy and they keep saying "we REALLY want a girl" - I hope that they're not too disappointed if we have a boy. :thumbup: My family is very happy too. It's great to have it out in the open and to be able to talk about it freely. What a relief!

Just spoke to a midwife from the epu. She was so nice.

I'm going in tomorrow to get things checked out. Fingers crossed everything is ok!

Hi all! I took off work today to try to get an appointment and saw the np this afternoon. She checked me and said everything looked good! I was nervous about having another sonogram since I've had several internal ones so far, but she assured me it was fine and the best way to check on the baby. Heart was beating away and measurements are good! So relieved!!

TT - I am sure everything will be fine...even though it's scary there can be so many reasons for a little bleeding. She found a small polyp on my cervix and said that could have even caused my spotting. GL tomorrow!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi everyone.

Hey NicMar, glad its all going well. I am imagining how reassuring it must be to see the bean on the ultrasound.

The more time that passes since Saturday and the more of you lovely ladies reassure me the more I believe it will be fine and I'll see my own little bean tomorrow.

Morning stars :)

TT - best of luck today, what time is your appt?

NicMar, glad your scan went well and you are reassured.

I am off to my first midwife appt in 15 minutes. Just need to wee in the pot before I go ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->