September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Hi ladies! I have been quietly following along waiting to test. I caved at 9 dpo today. Nothing too exciting. I took an opk this morning and it was matching so I tested with fmu which is usually rubbish for me…stark white negative but this afternoon looks like it has a little something. Will try again tomorrow :dust:

IMG_3292.jpeg

Hi ladies! I have been quietly following along waiting to test. I caved at 9 dpo today. Nothing too exciting. I took an opk this morning and it was matching so I tested with fmu which is usually rubbish for me…stark white negative but this afternoon looks like it has a little something. Will try again tomorrow :dust:

View attachment 1117073
Ohhhh I see that!!!

I couldn't get a good picture of my squinters, but here are today's tests. The ones on top are from this morning and the ones on the bottom are from tonight. Definitely seeing progression on these now....thankfully. Tomorrow I'm hoping to see a line on my FRER.

View attachment 1117074
Looks like a sticky bean to me. Definitely see progression!

I couldn't get a good picture of my squinters, but here are today's tests. The ones on top are from this morning and the ones on the bottom are from tonight. Definitely seeing progression on these now....thankfully. Tomorrow I'm hoping to see a line on my FRER.

View attachment 1117074
Ooohh!!! Great progression!!! I think the transfer was a success!!

View attachment 1117074
Oh those are for sure positive!!! Congrats!!!

View attachment 1117073
I see lines on both good luck

Do you have PCOS?

Also, to the ladies who mentioned it, I highly recommend and rate maca root for lengthening your LP. It added 2-3 days onto my LP.

I’ve just had my third op in five weeks and praying I can recover now.
Snap it seems to have lengthened my LP this month.

So.....I really thought I was out for sure this month. We only BD'd once, and even though I didn't test for ovulation, I was pretty sure I ovulated days into my trip, but now I'm not sure. It's definitely possible I am having a shorter cycle, which is wild! My breasts were so sore the last couple of days and I was woken up at 3:30 am with burning nipples. I went to the bathroom and had some pink spotting, and I thought for sure I wasn't expecting AF for another 4-5 days. No cramping, and otherwise I feel okay. It could definitely be the start of AF, and if it is it makes me really hopeful that my cycle has shortened from 33 days to 27 days! And if it's not AF, maybe IP??? I've never had that before, and I'm not counting on it, but the other cycle when when we conceived in December we only BD'd once. I really do think it could be AF, I just think my body is wildly confused! Lol
*****Update CD1 New cycle!!!! Woot!!!! It begins.....

Last edited:
so im 6 dpo today, most thing i noticed is being sensitive to smells, more than usual, i deffo had that with my last 3 , my bbs are sore. im hoping this is it but have to wait and see. part of me is still reluctant to think i even ovulated even though i had every sign i ovulated. i also had yellow creamy cm before bed last night. today i feel so tired and have a headache

Good luck @thencomesbebe !! Are you onto IVF this cycle?!
Not quite, we're in the middle of escrow and moving in October and that's quite enough! Lol. Potentially, we might try another IUI in November/December timeframe since the clomid should have helped his sperm count. Although, it is quite possible that we'll just go for IVF, seeing as that will be more likely and more cost effective than doing tons of IUIs! Hehe

so im 6 dpo today, most thing i noticed is being sensitive to smells, more than usual, i deffo had that with my last 3 , my bbs are sore. im hoping this is it but have to wait and see. part of me is still reluctant to think i even ovulated even though i had every sign i ovulated. i also had yellow creamy cm before bed last night. today i feel so tired and have a headache
Sounds promising!!!

Good luck :)

I feel like my charts very meh.. it's 7 dpo had a slight dip bfn of course.. I feel like if my temp doesn't spike tomorrow its over

Screenshot_20230927_125735_FF App.jpg

View attachment 1117074

Congratulations! I hope they’ve continued to progress and you’ve got a sticky bean on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->