September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Hey! Would it be okay to join? I’ve been lurking for a few months now! I was here a few years back in 2021 with my second baby boy!

I’ve spent the last year trying to loose some weight and get healthier before trying for our third. With my last pregnancy I had retained placenta after my c-section (random!) and had some damage so wanted try help be in the best place possible!

we did fall last month but sadly ended in a loss a week later. decided to try again this month as heard you can be fertile after a loss? Anyways, my testing date will be the 20th when I’m due. Not sure if I’ll do early tests yet!

sending lots of positive thoughts for everyone this month x

Hello ladies! I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for this cycle you all deserve it :dust:

Hey! Would it be okay to join? I’ve been lurking for a few months now! I was here a few years back in 2021 with my second baby boy!

I’ve spent the last year trying to loose some weight and get healthier before trying for our third. With my last pregnancy I had retained placenta after my c-section (random!) and had some damage so wanted try help be in the best place possible!

we did fall last month but sadly ended in a loss a week later. decided to try again this month as heard you can be fertile after a loss? Anyways, my testing date will be the 20th when I’m due. Not sure if I’ll do early tests yet!

sending lots of positive thoughts for everyone this month x

I will put u down for 20th @angie90 no bother if you test earlier tho…. We all do lol. \\:D/

Haha thank you! I have no patience so probably will

Hey ladies! I hope it's cool if I join. I'm 9 dpo today and planning on testing around the 1st. AF is due the 3rd.

Symptoms so far
7 dpo evening: Weird cramping on right side. Felt sort of like Ovulation pain.
8 dpo afternoon: Felt a little queasy. It came and went in waves. Lasted until I went to bed. Had some more twinges/pains on right side
9 dpo (today): Woke up nauseous. Nausea has gotten worse as the day has gone on. The only thing that seems to help is pop ices. I had a little bit of heartburn after lunch. My boobs feel heavy and tender. I'm also really tired and it's only 2 pm.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but this does feel very similar to how I felt when I was pregnant last year with my chemical pregnancy.

hi i started spotting today so ill prob get af tomorrow. can you put me down for september 28th and hopefully i ovulate.. i dont know if i did last cycle!

Hi everyone!
I should test on the 11th knowing me, it’s very possible I will test before

trying for my 10th baby

good luck to all of us!!✨✨

Hi everyone!
I should test on the 11th knowing me, it’s very possible I will test before

trying for my 10th baby

good luck to all of us!!✨✨

Awww my husband is the oldest of 10! Good luck!!!

10 dpo today

I went to bed sooo nauseous last night, but I woke up feeling better. And I was so disappointed.

Fortunately, I'm starting to feel nauseous again this afternoon. And yesterday and the day before it seemed to be worse in the afternoon/evening. So I seem to be following that same pattern today.

I'm also really emotional. I just feel like crying.

I'm just worried that this is all just wishful thinking, and my body is tricking me again. I did order some internet cheapies. I'll either test tomorrow or the next day.

How is everyone else doing?

10 dpo today

I went to bed sooo nauseous last night, but I woke up feeling better. And I was so disappointed.

Fortunately, I'm starting to feel nauseous again this afternoon. And yesterday and the day before it seemed to be worse in the afternoon/evening. So I seem to be following that same pattern today.

I'm also really emotional. I just feel like crying.

I'm just worried that this is all just wishful thinking, and my body is tricking me again. I did order some internet cheapies. I'll either test tomorrow or the next day.

How is everyone else doing?

They are good signs. Good luck!

Just popping on to wish you all so much luck and baby dust. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"