September superhero’s *Testing thread*

My spotting stopped. I’m cramping, both nipples and boobs are swollen, I’m bloated AF, and have now developed an aversion to peanut butter. Just doesn’t taste good anymore :(

Must have been an evap ladies! AF starting :-( I would have been around 14-17dpo. Thinking 14dpo because my luteal phase is always 14 days. Best of luck to anyone still to test! I'll stick around to keep an eye!

Hey ladies I'm still around just been lurking more than posting lately. Congrats who got a bfp saw a few ladies did and sorry who got af.

Know it early but October is my favorite month and decided I'd start a October testing thread so I put one up as I'll be starting to test on the 1st. Join me if you'd like.
Hallow-Queens October testing thread

@Jessie7003 oh damn. Sorry to hear that. I hate it when the symptoms getcha! I've had that so many months.
Thank you! I'll be okay! Gonna talk to my partner about actively trying and see what he says. This 2ww made me really realise how much I'd love another little one! Really should avoid next month as taylor swift is the 30th June! So might skip October and suggest November! Pray for me lol

Hey ladies I'm still around just been lurking more than posting lately. Congrats who got a bfp saw a few ladies did and sorry who got af.

Know it early but October is my favorite month and decided I'd start a October testing thread so I put one up as I'll be starting to test on the 1st. Join me if you'd like.
Hallow-Queens October testing thread
I'll talk in October thread but shouldn't try as I've a concert I've been longing for forever the week I'd end up due! It's seating so I don't mind going pregnant but can't go if its my due date week lol. Knowing my luck I'll accidentally fall pregnant anyway haha!

I think I see something too! Praying AF stays away x
I have never prayed so hard for the AF witch to stay away from me! I’m having very slight cramping but man am I bloated and uncomfortable!

Must have been an evap ladies! AF starting :-( I would have been around 14-17dpo. Thinking 14dpo because my luteal phase is always 14 days. Best of luck to anyone still to test! I'll stick around to keep an eye!
Oh no! Sorry to hear. Best of luck for your fresh cycle.

sorry about AF. Hopefully you’ll get that BFP in November (or at least safely after Taylor Swift.

So I’m 3 days post transfer and driving myself batty. I go from symptom spotting to worrying that I don’t have “enough” symptoms. I’ve been trying to remind myself that I’m only about 8dpo, so symptoms probably aren’t going to be crazy. I think I’m still having what I’m hoping are implantation cramps and fatigue. I’ve been hungrier and have been peeing more…but I feel like last time when IVF was successful, I had more symptoms by now… Only a few more days until I find out if this bean is sticky

I caved and tested because of the spotting. I see something in person but it is hard to get in the photo

IMG_7145.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->