• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Testers...Who's With Me?

Oneid - if that was in the time limit then that's a BFP! I see it clear as day!!

Got to be a BFP ONEID! I think congratulations are in order!!

Good afternoon all,
Why oh why do our bodies play crazy tricks when we least want them too?
I'm on my last cycle of Clomid and hoping to ovulate at a 'normal' time. I'm now CD18 and nothing. :-( OPK is still negative. I did have a positive the other day but I must have failed to ovulate as you can see by my temps.

I need some encouragement right now to continue on this TTC journey. I have given it my all and I've run out of energy and enthusiasm.
Sorry for the pity post. Xx

Teenyweeny iv never used clomid but do you ovulate at all on your own....will they give you more? Last month i got pos opk day 10 and again day16, i got bfp cd27 so im guessing the day10surge didnt result in o and cd16 did. Unfortunately it was a chem, i bled 8 days after i found out. But they do say that if the 1st surge doesnt result in o-it can b because the follicles arent mature enough....keep up the opks and i hope you get a pos soon. X

It was not in the time limit - but others in the past have been stark white even after the limit. I will test again tomorrow with a First Response early test. I don't feel any different though. Lol. I really hope this bean sticks.

The struggle is real Hun. I am so happy you are temping and know that you need to keep trying this cycle! I hope this super long hard confusing cycle pays off for you... Check out my chart - about 40 days long my cycles are! But you have gained so much knowledge with mapping out your body and what it's up to, it's bound to happen! Keep getting busy!!

Can you put me down for the 18th ... If I can wait that long...lol

Hey all. I haven't been on in a while, lifes been kind of crazy lately. I don't feel super confident about this cycle, but I suppose there is still a chance. My cycles are usually 26-27 days. I don't chart so I don't know when I usually O. We BD'd on CD's 6, 8, 10, 12 & 17. Although I am guessing CD 17 was probably after O. We were going to BD on CD 14 & 16 but we didn't have the chance. My sister had an emergency c-section with her twins at 34 weeks so we rushed up to see her 100 miles away and crashed on her couch a couple days. Babies are doing great by the way. So anyway, afraid we might have missed too many days during my fertile week plus all of the added stress with my sister.

I do have a bad cold right now which started yesterday on CD 19. I keep reading that some people swear that cold symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms but my 16 month old just had a cold last week so I am sure I just got it from him. Anyway, sorry for the long post. Good luck to everyone still testing!

Good morning everyone! CD 11 here, nothing much to report other than my REALLY LOW temp this morning....? And it was accurate as it was after 4+ hours of solid sleep. Wish I had a reason to discard it as it looks so ugly. I know its not a pre-O dip as its way too early for me to O. And I thought I had ewcm this morning but we did BD last night so I think it was just basic BD fluids (the kind woman get when in the mood). But I took an OPK out of curiosity and was very negative....will take another this afternoon just in case as it was only 730 AM when I took it and I know thats a bad time. But overall I think it was just a weird temp for some reason and I will still O on cd 19/20. Fx I O near cd 14 though!

Weird :shrug: looks like you had a couple decent dips last cycle too before you O'd, so maybe it's just your body gearing up for O? It's torture waiting so long to O but at least we can hopefully count on the fact that our eggs should be pretty mature and ready to go! I've got less than a week to go if I O same CD as the last two times! Got a lot going on the first week of the tww so hopefully that helps. Getting down to the nitty gritty of this cycle, time to start BDing as much as possible! A lot is riding on this cycle. Fx'd for us both!

Count me in, please! TTC #1 since May 2014, with lots of "off" months. Me - 34, DH - 40. No diagnosed fertility issues but I have not been to an RE. That will happen Jan. 2016. Giving it a few more months.

I'm 3DPO today. I only test if my temp is still up and there's no spotting and some off-feelings on CD12, so you can list my date as 9/19. I really hate seeing all the BFNs so I try to resist testing early.

We've been TTC on and off for over a year, but I think only 6-8 of those cycles were "decent" tries for various reasons (my health -- I have bipolar and lupus and so some months I don't think I am strong enough to conceive, may sound silly but I believe it and so does my MD; also some months we couldn't DTD because of travel during the fertile window... other months we didn't even try).

:dust: to all

Good morning everyone! CD 11 here, nothing much to report other than my REALLY LOW temp this morning....? And it was accurate as it was after 4+ hours of solid sleep. Wish I had a reason to discard it as it looks so ugly. I know its not a pre-O dip as its way too early for me to O. And I thought I had ewcm this morning but we did BD last night so I think it was just basic BD fluids (the kind woman get when in the mood). But I took an OPK out of curiosity and was very negative....will take another this afternoon just in case as it was only 730 AM when I took it and I know thats a bad time. But overall I think it was just a weird temp for some reason and I will still O on cd 19/20. Fx I O near cd 14 though!

Weird :shrug: looks like you had a couple decent dips last cycle too before you O'd, so maybe it's just your body gearing up for O? It's torture waiting so long to O but at least we can hopefully count on the fact that our eggs should be pretty mature and ready to go! I've got less than a week to go if I O same CD as the last two times! Got a lot going on the first week of the tww so hopefully that helps. Getting down to the nitty gritty of this cycle, time to start BDing as much as possible! A lot is riding on this cycle. Fx'd for us both!

I hope I O a little earlier. We have been slacking in the BD department as we only have done it CD 10 so far but planning on every other day until positive OPK then on the pos opk and two days after (SMEP). That's if OH can make it! If I still O around 19/20 then there's still another week + until I finally O but I'd hate to O early and miss the opportunity! I DID have ewcm today. No doubt about it as at 12 after exercising etc I checked my cervix and had a huge glob. I think I just had an estrogen surge which caused the temp dip and ewcm because opk is negative still. But if I'm gearing up now and O in a couple days that would be great! I hate the longer wait with a later O!

Hi ladies. I'm now CD3 and still bleeding off and on but it's light. From what I've read a chemical could result in a very light period (which I found odd and thought it would be the other way around), but my cervix is very high and soft which is incredibly odd for me during AF. It's usually low and very hard for several more days.

A couple days ago it was mid range and firm (not hard). Could I be getting ready to O already? or could it just be remnant from the chemical? Anyone have a chemical and have experience with this?

Yeah it is AF :( No I Oed on the 30th so I was on time with that. My periods are never irregular but they have been for the past couple of months. My last period I was 3 weeks late and now I am a week early. And I was always on a regular 28 day cycle with being maybe a day or two late. So hopefully I will be regular from now on.

Count me in. AF is charted for 9/24, but I will be sneaking a test probably on 9/20ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->