***September testing group***

Haha repeat after me WE MUST BE GOOD WE MUST BE GOOD WE MUST BE GOOD :haha: :blush: xx

lol I’m trying! The urge is so strong Lolol!

ROFL. I’m only CD2 and already peeing on my Ov sticks. Not missing it this time haha. Best of luck to be on your best behaviour x

haha that’s how I’ve been, I was so long without a period so something just told me to start doing OPKS and then a few days after negatives it started flashing a smiley, then I got a static smiley and I Oed on my own! What are the odds that something just tells me to start after no period for a while and then bam, and I have severe PCOS so I rarely O!

Hi all, joining in. I'm due on 6th Sept so I'm 7DPO right now. I was feeling really good but today I'm feeling a bit anxious because I can start testing in a few days! Trying to stay positive but I've never had a bfp before and I'm a bit older. Fingers crossed for everyone xx

lol I’m trying! The urge is so strong Lolol!

haha that’s how I’ve been, I was so long without a period so something just told me to start doing OPKS and then a few days after negatives it started flashing a smiley, then I got a static smiley and I Oed on my own! What are the odds that something just tells me to start after no period for a while and then bam, and I have severe PCOS so I rarely O!

ohh hun that’s so awesome Fxd so tightly for you !!! Crazy what intuition does for us. Xxx

Any ‘symptoms’ I did have have all disappeared now. Maybe they were late O symptoms! 7dpo today! Will test on Thursday.
Yes the urge to pee on sticks at ridiculous DPO is real haha!

Hi all, joining in. I'm due on 6th Sept so I'm 7DPO right now. I was feeling really good but today I'm feeling a bit anxious because I can start testing in a few days! Trying to stay positive but I've never had a bfp before and I'm a bit older. Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Good luck!

I hate the waiting game, af is due tomorrow and still negative tests. I’m really gonna try my hardest to hold out till period is due to test next month (probably won’t succeed :haha: )

I hate the waiting game, af is due tomorrow and still negative tests. I’m really gonna try my hardest to hold out till period is due to test next month (probably won’t succeed :haha: )

Good luck for your next test :)

Welcome! I’m due on the 7th. Fingers crossed we get a BFP before that!

Hey ladies, been quietly stalking. Hoping everyone is feeling good and will get their bfps this month.
Im feeling a bit out now. Don't know why I just don't feel hopeful anymore. I guess only time will tell?

Still cramping occasionally but not as often as I was. Wondering if I've got a little water infection or something?

Fingers crossed we're all the lucky ones this month xx

Hey ladies, been quietly stalking. Hoping everyone is feeling good and will get their bfps this month.
Im feeling a bit out now. Don't know why I just don't feel hopeful anymore. I guess only time will tell?

Still cramping occasionally but not as often as I was. Wondering if I've got a little water infection or something?

Fingers crossed we're all the lucky ones this month xx

cramping is a good sign for baby too. Just a shame it’s an AF sign too. Fingers crossed for you

cramping is a good sign for baby too. Just a shame it’s an AF sign too. Fingers crossed for you

Thank you, I think it's just the tww blues getting to me. The not knowing and stuff plays with your head sometimes doesn't it.
Hope you're okay lovely x

Good luck to those that will be testing in just a few days. Really hoping to see lots of BFPs and sticky beanies.
:dust:

Cd7 here and haven’t started opks yet. But will maybe tomorrow.
My bleeding did stop but then had a bit more light bleeding yesterday cd6. AF is out the door now tho and just waiting around for ovulation.
Don’t know why but time is dragging so badly. It dragged since 10dpo when I new I was out, then another 7 days for AF and now waiting for ovulation. This is definitely the most boring part of ttc.

I’m so negative and already convinced myself I will be out again this cycle. And I’ve not even ovulated yet:rofl:

negative Nancy needs to seriously get back in that box and lock it tightly closed.

have ordered these cheap ovulation tests from eBay. They have a orange handle. Have no idea what they will be like but thought would give them a go.

I still have loads of wondfo opks left from last cycle and 5 easy&home opks.
Just the waiting game now.:-=

Thank you, I think it's just the tww blues getting to me. The not knowing and stuff plays with your head sometimes doesn't it.
Hope you're okay lovely x

It definitely does! It just drags so long as well! Fingers crossed for your BFP xx

Good luck to those that will be testing in just a few days. Really hoping to see lots of BFPs and sticky beanies.
:dust:

Cd7 here and haven’t started opks yet. But will maybe tomorrow.
My bleeding did stop but then had a bit more light bleeding yesterday cd6. AF is out the door now tho and just waiting around for ovulation.
Don’t know why but time is dragging so badly. It dragged since 10dpo when I new I was out, then another 7 days for AF and now waiting for ovulation. This is definitely the most boring part of ttc.

I’m so negative and already convinced myself I will be out again this cycle. And I’ve not even ovulated yet:rofl:

negative Nancy needs to seriously get back in that box and lock it tightly closed.

have ordered these cheap ovulation tests from eBay. They have a orange handle. Have no idea what they will be like but thought would give them a go.

I still have loads of wondfo opks left from last cycle and 5 easy&home opks.
Just the waiting game now.:-=

i really hope the next cycle is your one! Been rooting for you from the start! I think you’ll get your rainbow, nice positive thinking. PMA as they say :). So much easier said than done to be positive though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->