*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

CONGRATZ!! I turned my laptop on all different angels and I can DEFINITELY see a faint pink line!!!!:happydance: :happydance:

Hi babes, hmmm....at first I thought I couldn't see anything...but now i think I might be seeing a very faint line..is it pink?

have you got more tests? when is AF due? xx

Don't die!! lol

The line is definitely pink. I'm trying to get a better picture on the camera but so far taking the batteries out of all of the remotes is not getting me anywhere fast!

It came up within 3 minutes, I haven't got to the stage of taking it apart yet.

AF is due today, slight cramping but high cervix and creamy CM..no spotting what so ever. I don't know what to think.

Do FRER get evaps? And that quickly? My OH is at work for another 4 hours and my cats are not telling me anything...

I dont think this one is any better and WHY CANT I GET THEM THE RIGHT WAY UP!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-004681.jpg

The line is definitely pink. I'm trying to get a better picture on the camera but so far taking the batteries out of all of the remotes is not getting me anywhere fast!

It came up within 3 minutes, I haven't got to the stage of taking it apart yet.

AF is due today, slight cramping but high cervix and creamy CM..no spotting what so ever. I don't know what to think.

Do FRER get evaps? And that quickly? My OH is at work for another 4 hours and my cats are not telling me anything...

I would without a doubt say you are definitely PG, but I would test again first thing tomorrow morning!keep us posted! your OH is in for a surprise when he gets home :thumbup:

I just dont want to jump the gun so quickly. I got an extremely bad case of line eye when I did an internet cheapy, but wrote it off as an EVAP which is then when i decided I had nothing to loose with the FRER.

Would it make sense to not really got a positive on IC but a 2nd line on FRER?
Sorry, I havent done this before :nope: I am too nervous i'm getting myself all giddy for nothing :dohh:

Honey...by the sounds of it I think you may be preggo!!

Slight cramping and CM sound good and of course a pink line sounds perfect!

Maybe try a different brand of test. Are you in the UK? I've heard that Super Drug and Tesco tests are really good! I think it's probably good news!

I juts don't want to get your hopes up tooo much as the line is light and if af is due today, I though it might be darker...BUT then again, some ladies don't get dark lines until later due to building up hormone slower, so...I would go and et some more tests to do before your OH comes home!

I really hope this is it for you! You deserve it hunny!! xxx

Honey...by the sounds of it I think you may be preggo!!

Slight cramping and CM sound good and of course a pink line sounds perfect!

Maybe try a different brand of test. Are you in the UK? I've heard that Super Drug and Tesco tests are really good! I think it's probably good news!

I juts don't want to get your hopes up tooo much as the line is light and if af is due today, I though it might be darker...BUT then again, some ladies don't get dark lines until later due to building up hormone slower, so...I would go and et some more tests to do before your OH comes home!

I really hope this is it for you! You deserve it hunny!! xxx

My OH has the sodding car!! So I'm going to have to ask him to nip to tesco and get a test on his way home. I don't know what to think.. I keep staring at it and it's not really doing me much good. :wacko:

Honey Im on my iPhone and even I can see it! Are they supposed to be thicker? It doesn't seem that faint to me. I really don't think of you as being someone who would make that line up. You're far too realistic for that!

Really hope that this is it for you. Afterall your months trying you really deserve this! :hugs: xx

EDIT: just realised that my iPhone does go a bit funny with zooming in, so ignore my thicker comment. Even so I do still see it x

I need help.

I am 14dpo...no real preggo symptoms but there was a FRER just looking at me so i decided to do it.

there is a 2nd line. a faint one, but a second line. I am shaking because there is no-one here to show and to tell me if i'm going mad or not!

Please help, I had to use my crappy phone camera as i cant find any sodding batteries.

I have tweaked it a little...but I'm not crazy am I?

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-00468.jpg

I think I can see a faint second line and it looks light pink!!! I hope this is the start of your BFP..Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Also since you are due today and you didn't use fmu, could that be why it's not darker/ stronger? You could have implanted only 3/4 days ago too, so you might not be very pregnant iykwim. X

Promise promise promise this is now my third and final really bad quality picture! Im so sorry to do this ladies, doing this in secret you are honestly the only people that can advise me on this

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-004682.jpg

Honey Im on my iPhone and even I can see it! Are they supposed to be thicker? It doesn't seem faint to me. I really don't think of you as being someone who would make that line up. You're far too realistic for that!

Really hope that this is it for you. Afterall your months trying you really deserve this! :hugs: xx

Thank you so much :hugs: I was sure I was going mad and I was just seeing lines everywhere! Fingers crossed this gets darker..I'm guessing (and hoping and wishing and praying) that a line wouldn't randomly appear for no good reason right?

Will definitely keep you all updated :hugs:

IT IS TOTALLY THERE!!!! JUST WAIT A FEW HOURS AND DONT PEE! THEN TEST AGAIN! but i see that little pink line!!!

IT IS TOTALLY THERE!!!! JUST WAIT A FEW HOURS AND DONT PEE! THEN TEST AGAIN! but i see that little pink line!!!

:hugs: You are one of my new fave people :haha: I only have internet cheapies and they're currently not showing much more than a barely there line. I will have to wait until OH gets home with another test, wish this could be kept a secret from him though!

Thank you so much ladies, and Im so sorry for hijacking this thread slightly!

Aw well when u do another test u better let us know how it goes! dont be sorry because we would all do the samething! you have every right to be excited!

It's your post Stephie! You can hijack it all you like! :wink: xx

It's your post Stephie! You can hijack it all you like! :wink: xx

It's our post, and I feel bad because I'm just posting really bad qual pictures and they are all kinda the same. I am not going to pee until I can't hold it any more and hopefully by then my OH will be home with a another HPT.

Will let you all know obviously (Also, do you think my OH will be pissed off that you all knew he was going to be a dad before he did :haha:)

xxx

yeah probably so u should probably keep that between you and us! hahha
but id do the same so dont feel bad
i am have sharp abdominal pains :( im only 8dpo not sure whats happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly