*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

We won't tell him ;) Besides this is why we're on BnB. To get excited over everyone's good news, share our moments of crazy and stress, and bore each other silly with TTC talk. I could never share with my f&f half the things I share with you ladies. For a start they're not going to be as keen to discuss my EWCM as you girls are!:haha:

The line is definitely pink. I'm trying to get a better picture on the camera but so far taking the batteries out of all of the remotes is not getting me anywhere fast!

It came up within 3 minutes, I haven't got to the stage of taking it apart yet.

AF is due today, slight cramping but high cervix and creamy CM..no spotting what so ever. I don't know what to think.

Do FRER get evaps? And that quickly? My OH is at work for another 4 hours and my cats are not telling me anything...

I see pink :happydance::happydance:

congrats :)

Its there!!! I see it!!! Congrats babe!

I'm going to make a VERY tentative update to the list... rang my OH at work and told him he needs to bring more tests home with him when he finishes in 2 hours! How can I wait that long :wacko: I think I might leave it until tomorrow morning and use FMU.

I am in pure disbelief right now :blush:

I bet his last two hours at work drag for both of you! Make sure he gets 3. One for tonight, one for tomorrow's fmu and one for luck! x

I've told him to buy them all! :haha:

I don't know just how different it can be than the one I did this afternoon though, if I get another faint positive I will feel much better.

Googling only takes me to pages of false positives on FRER and I need to step away from the laptop!

:dohh:

ive never heard of false positives. only false negatives :)

Haha, that's totally why I went shopping. £30 of make up and several primarni bags later, I discover over a coffee that BnB works pretty well on the iPhone... D'oh! X

I've told him to buy them all! :haha:

I don't know just how different it can be than the one I did this afternoon though, if I get another faint positive I will feel much better.

Googling only takes me to pages of false positives on FRER and I need to step away from the laptop!

:dohh:

Hope you get some relief later hon and another BFP. Think I can see the line too:happydance:
Glad to see you back on-I teach too so I can understand how hectic things can be at the start of term-think a lot of places have had cuts:nope: makes it pretty stressful.

Haha, that's totally why I went shopping. £30 of make up and several primarni bags later, I discover over a coffee that BnB works pretty well on the iPhone... D'oh! X

Oh I am way over due a good primarni shopping expedition! haha BnB works pretty well on the blackberry too, handy when I eating lunch in the staffroom as TTC in secret means I can't fire it up on the laptop.

Aqua P - we are over 100 students down on what we were expecting! I know nationally its a low birth year but this is just HUGE! we've lost 34 staff since Thusday! :nope:

34?! That's just crazy. Our cuts are nothing like that but our numbers are up so we shouldn't have lost anyone-guess it's all about sticking to a budget never mind the consequences. So tough for people losing their jobs at the minute, makes me a bit more appreciative of mine.

34?! That's just crazy. Our cuts are nothing like that but our numbers are up so we shouldn't have lost anyone-guess it's all about sticking to a budget never mind the consequences. So tough for people losing their jobs at the minute, makes me a bit more appreciative of mine.

yep 34! Not all teachers, some support staff but we've gone from a 8 person department to a 5 person department! Luckily my job is safe as I am covering my friends maternity leave (think it was an omen!) but locak schools have opened up sixth forms and other colleges have dropped entrance requirements which has just meant we're down.

Sorry, thats the end of boring teacher talk now :flower:

Thanks for adding me to the list StephieB! And I can definately see a line...it's faint....but it's there. Can't wait to hear more news!! x

Thanks for adding me to the list StephieB! And I can definately see a line...it's faint....but it's there. Can't wait to hear more news!! x

You are very welcome :flower: and thank you for the support! At least I'm moving further away from thinking I'm seeing things!

OMG StephieB!! I definately see something there!! I can't believe I missed so much already! Was reading and trying to catch up! Soooooooooooooo excieted for you!!! I think a faint line definately means something is there. My sister in law was 2 weeks past her period and the first two tests she took were negative so definate positives sometimes come later for some women.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and keep us updated!!

I'm now home and sooo desperate to test. Why did I promise the hubby I wouldn't?? I have a feeling that it will be a bfn though, since I've really overthought it this month BUT I would love to know either way. Someone give me strength to hold out!

I'm now home and sooo desperate to test. Why did I promise the hubby I wouldn't?? I have a feeling that it will be a bfn though, since I've really overthought it this month BUT I would love to know either way. Someone give me strength to hold out!

Dont do it!! You will only end up EXACTLY like I did when I tested at 9dpo and got slapped in the face with a :bfn: and then upset yourself.

You can do it! I believe in you :haha:

stephie I can DEFINITELY see a pink line!! that's your :BFP:! can't wait to see the darker lines :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->