*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'm now home and sooo desperate to test. Why did I promise the hubby I wouldn't?? I have a feeling that it will be a bfn though, since I've really overthought it this month BUT I would love to know either way. Someone give me strength to hold out!

You can do it!!!! I tested WAY too early last month and BFN felt so rubbish (and yet I continued to POAS for 4 days running before I came to my senses!). It's sooooo hard. I'm nowhere enough dpo to test but all I can think about is the fact that my boobs feel sensitive....

Thanks everyone. I promise I will hold out (but still would be nice to know if I'm wasting my time and yours by sweating over it!:haha: ) I can't promise I won't get those HPT's out and look at them though! :blush:

A big congratuations to FamilyD and Wannabeprego!!!! StephieB I can def see the line... can't wait to hear your update when DH gets home with your new tests!!!! What a great start to the month!!!! :flower:

Thanks everyone. I promise I will hold out (but still would be nice to know if I'm wasting my time and yours by sweating over it!:haha: ) I can't promise I won't get those HPT's out and look at them though! :blush:

You're not wasting anyones time! I'm just as bad - cant get ttc out of my head. I've even started dreaming about it: the other night I dreamt I did a test in front of my parents (cringe!) but that it was in the shape of a doggy treat and it turned purple - what the heck?! Woke up to hear next doors dog barking, which kind of explains the dog aspect! So weird:blush:

you aren't wasting our (or your) time!! thats what we r here for!!!! good luck!!!

Well, after my OH bought the wrong tests (FR 1 minute test and not FR) and going round 3 supermarkets trying to find FRER. We finally got them and did another test.

Another line :happydance: still faint, slightly darker than earlier though (my OH is saying "I can see this one! I can see this one") So i'm hoping thats a good sign, what are the chances of getting 2 false positives/evaps right?

Will test again in the morning with FMU and in a few days and wait for it to get darker and darker

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-00478.jpg

Still convinced I'm seeing things....can't actually let this sink it :cloud9:

Yippee! Bless your OH! Can't wait for that darker line tomorrow. xx

This is my first post here, but I thought what's a better thread to start in than this one? This is my first month trying to conceive and I should ovulate from 7th-9th of September. My period is due around September 24 or 25, but I doubt I'll be able to hold out testing until then, but we'll see :blush:

Well, after my OH bought the wrong tests (FR 1 minute test and not FR) and going round 3 supermarkets trying to find FRER. We finally got them and did another test.

Another line :happydance: still faint, slightly darker than earlier though (my OH is saying "I can see this one! I can see this one") So i'm hoping thats a good sign, what are the chances of getting 2 false positives/evaps right?

Will test again in the morning with FMU and in a few days and wait for it to get darker and darker

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/StephieVV/Southend-on-Sea-20110903-00478.jpg

:happydance: I can totally see the second line CONGRATZZ...its there its there!!:happydance:

:happydance:

I definitely see it!! :happydance:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! I can definitely see it on this oone!! How exciting!! Loved coming home to this thread!

Babe I'm so happy for you! And your OH sounds over the moon :cloud9:

I'm so glad, you really deserve it, huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats stephie! happy & healthy 9 months!

AFM started spotting again. So the tally right now is 7dpo and I've spotted 4 of those... gearing up to be a GREAT 2ww. :nope:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! I can definitely see it on this oone!! How exciting!! Loved coming home to this thread!

Babe I'm so happy for you! And your OH sounds over the moon :cloud9:

I'm so glad, you really deserve it, huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats stephie! happy & healthy 9 months!

Congratz on the BFPs

Thank you all so much :hugs: me and OH currently on :cloud9:

We still need 18 more to beat Augusts total!! xxx

Oh, and loveacupcake, that may not be a bad thing! Have you had any symptoms with the spotting?

This is my first post here, but I thought what's a better thread to start in than this one? This is my first month trying to conceive and I should ovulate from 7th-9th of September. My period is due around September 24 or 25, but I doubt I'll be able to hold out testing until then, but we'll see :blush:

Hi Anneliese....I'm new here too....and also my first month trying to conceive. I am 3 DPO and my AF is due 15th September....so will probably try testing around the 12th, although, like you, I'm gonna have a hard time waiting!! It's all I can think about :blush: Good luck!! x

Steph....yup I can definately see it a lot better now with this new test. Really happy for you....especially after you've been trying for so long. I'm only in the first month of TTC and it's already soooo important to me. What great news for you both :thumbup:

What test is that that you're using? Is it First Response? I'm not very clued up on the whole pregnancy test thing yet.

Kat x

Stephie- i can see it, I can see it!!! Woohoo!!!:happydance:

Welcome Anneliese and Katerina!!!

I couldn't resist so i tested today... BFN.. but still early.. i think i am just torturing myself lol

Stephie- i can see it, I can see it!!! Woohoo!!!:happydance:

Welcome Anneliese and Katerina!!!

I couldn't resist so i tested today... BFN.. but still early.. i think i am just torturing myself lol

Thanks Bug!

Yeah it's definately torture I reckon! Early days yet though....so stay positive! I'm only 3 DPO and already can't wait to test...although I know it's pretty unlikely this month as it's only been our first month TTC...and seeing as I'm almost 31, and my OH is a couple of weeks off 40, I know it may take a little bit longer.

OH keeps telling me he thinks he has 'super sperm'....I told him I'll believe it when he proves it :haha:

Good luck...keep us posted! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->