*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

StephineB I've been addicted to you news for days so happy for you I've been trying for about 4 years lost one in nov last year and havnt fallen again really hoping for this month ov tomorrow congrats again good to feel there's hope xxx

Aww Logi Bear that is such a lovely message. :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I had given up all hope and was waiting for AF to arrive so we could start again with next month. My poor OH went for his SA on Thursday and I was ready to have bloods taken and tada :bfp: I'm just desperately hoping and prayer that it's a nice sticky bean.

Fingers crossed for Ov tomorrow, I really hope it all goes well :hugs:

1babydreamer - your post made me giggle, my OH wondered what was going on. I am limited to only 10 minutes of internet time as my OH is getting a bit fed up of me going from ecstatically happy to panicking and worrying and denying it's happening. I still haven't thrown the tests away from this morning/yesterday :blush: for hygiene reasons they should really be in the bin :haha:

Ha ha Stephie. Your really should bin them! The :witch: hasn't arrived yet and the test I did this morning was a blue dye. I have a digital which I've found hidden away far from temptation. If there is no visit in the morning I'll test with that. If I get a no again, then I'll hunt out a FRER and continue to pray the :witch: stays away.

Congrats to all the ladies on their +ve OPKs / ovulation. Wishing you lots of good BD'ing and :dust: xx

NotNic....well it's a good sign that AF hasn't arrived....so there's still hope! Sending you lots of baby dust! Keep us posted x :hugs:

Hi, can u delete me from September testing please... i worked my dates out wrong and AF not due til 4th Oct... and what with my vow to not pee on anything this month.... CD3 and going strong xxx Thanks and congrats to all who got their BFP.. i cannot IMAGINE now excited u must be xxx

3 more days before i can POAS. i've had loads of cramping. think this is my fake symptom as I'm pretty sure AF is on the way. I am really thirsty but we were eating out all day at the races so i'm guessing that's the cause rather than my pretend pregnancy. lol

Hi there I have found many of the forums on here so useful this past 2 weeks so I wanted to share my story so far. I got married only a month ago and started trying right away. My first day of LMP was 8th August and ovulated on 22nd August We BD 3 days before and on the day of O so had some idea it was around the right time. Anyway the week after that felt a little more tired,occassionally light headed and seemed to be gaining weight???? Was stuffing my face! I bought loads of IC and have been a little obsessive about it and have tested every other day for past week-all BFN. Anyway on and off been having only the slightest cramp and backache but enough to notice but on Friday 12dpo I started getting a little more uncomfortable cramps low down on right hand side. Tested again yesterday morning Saturday at 13dpo and again BFN. At 3am this morning I just had a feeling as the cramps were a little different and I got a very faint BFP! I know it's really early days but hoping this is really positive and I wanted to give hope to others as this website has really helped me in the 2ww ) xxx

6 more days before the witch is due, not much symptoms, lots of cm and had a dream of blood in my cm, must have been on bnb to much LOL dreaming of IB. Hope it's a good sign anyway. Fx for everyone

BFP Ladies...Please add chart to this thread for us to compare to! Thanks!
...https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP this month!!! Good luckbams baby dust to those still to test! X

Hey ladies, testing again tomorrow and I'm hoping there is a line again, my lines have gone very very very faint. So af is due the 7th... Wishing and waiting!

Fingers crossed for everyone the September brings lots of BFP's

:dust:

Good luck Marlamegs. Keeping everything crossed for those stronger lines xx

Oh my goodness!! I've been away from B&B for 3 days and we have so many BFPs!!!!

Congrats to:

StephieB
Marlamegs
Unbridled
FamilyD
Wannabepreggo

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Lots of sticky dust to you girls - wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancies and beautiful healthy babies in the end!

To the rest of us girls: :dust: and lots of it! Hehe

To those whom :witch: has already visited: lots of luck for next month! :flower:

Hi ladies, i tested on the 3rd sept and got my BFP!
Thought i needed to wait until the 10th to test, but i couldn't wait and my cycle was shorter than expected :)
:bfp::dance:

congrats to everyone who had there bfp :) send some baby dust to the rest of us lol

Congratulations to everyone on there :bfp:

I am on cd12 following my withdrawal bleed after being on the pill for 9 years. Been feeling a bit crampy and my stomach is very bloated so not sure whats going on in there at the min hoping my cycles return to normal quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->