*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Congrats to all the BFP!!!! I am on CD3...so I hope to be testing in September!!!

Oh, and loveacupcake, that may not be a bad thing! Have you had any symptoms with the spotting?

Had some cramps and twinges starting 5dpo and some stabbing pain on the sides of my bbs. Temp took a dip on 5dpo and they started going back up. Other than that not really anything. I'm just annoyed b/c I already deal with spotting before AF but this is ridiculous. I've never spotted so many days and it really isn't much at all only when I check my CP.

I tested this morning and :nope: BFN for me. Still no sign of AF though, so still a tiny weeny bit hopeful.

NotNic- Sorry about the BFN- I am still keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you...(tells witch to stay away! :gun:) xxx

I'm sorry Amiii :hugs:

Loveacupcake (it's always weird calling people by their usernames :haha:) That could be a good sign, especially coupled with the temp dip. What DPO are you at the minute?

NotNic - I have everything crossed for you. :witch: is not here so there is still hope! What tests were you using? I know I'm hardly qualified to talk about these things with my whole 2 days of experience, but IC and FR 1 minute tests are still showing BFN for me when I have 5 tests which are :bfp: Sending lots of vibes your way hun! xx

IC and FR 1 minute tests are still showing BFN for me when I have 5 tests which are :bfp: Sending lots of vibes your way hun! xx

Hi,
Which tests are you using that are working when the others aren't?
Ps congrats!!

IC and FR 1 minute tests are still showing BFN for me when I have 5 tests which are :bfp: Sending lots of vibes your way hun! xx

Hi,
Which tests are you using that are working when the others aren't?
Ps congrats!!

Have a lovely set of FRER sat on my bedside table labelled 1-5 that are getting slightly darker each time, and some IC that look as white as snow! I'm starting to think I would have got a :bfp: much sooner if I'd just not used the IC's!

Thank you :flower:

Loveacupcake (it's always weird calling people by their usernames :haha:) That could be a good sign, especially coupled with the temp dip. What DPO are you at the minute?

NotNic - I have everything crossed for you. :witch: is not here so there is still hope! What tests were you using? I know I'm hardly qualified to talk about these things with my whole 2 days of experience, but IC and FR 1 minute tests are still showing BFN for me when I have 5 tests which are :bfp: Sending lots of vibes your way hun! xx

Haha. I used clear blue - the ones that give you a cross if you are pregnant. I don't actually know what they are called. I don't 'feel' any different to yesterday. I am a bit crampy, but then I've been like that the best part of a week. I also don't normally get cramps until I am on. :shrug: Oh well, as OH said if I am pregnant then I'll know about it soon enough. Whatever a test says, isn't going to affect whether I am or not. I'll just have to wait :coffee: ... which we all know I'm rubbish at! Maybe I'll pop to tescos this afternoon and get a different one for tomorrow! :blush:

How do you feel today? Has it sunk in yet? I bet you're on :cloud9:xx

Is it a blue dye test? Seriously, get a FRER. I drove round 4 separate supermarkets last night to get them because it was BARELY showing on any of the others.

I was crampy for about a week but not as bad as they usual are, but I was positive AF was coming yesterday morning (see yesterday am post made by moi!)

Obviously we're ecstatic, but I am so terrified! Its completely ridiculous I know, but I just dont feel like there is something growing inside me! I don't really have any symptoms and although I know,a line is a line is a line, it's still worrying me that at 15dpo they still aren't super dark. But once I've had that panic I mentally slap myself and tell myself I have to just relax and if it doesn't stick, there is a reason for it. I need to stop reading horror stories on google :dohh:

I'm 8dpo. again some spotting this morning. Just a drop on my undies but I notice it when checking CP.

Congrats to all the BFP!!!! so happy for all of you!!

I am trying so hard not to test!! AF suppose to come next weekend so I have one more week if torture!!!

I'm 8dpo. again some spotting this morning. Just a drop on my undies but I notice it when checking CP.

Is it 'normal' blood or old blood? I would take it as being a good thing, is a possibility it could be implantation bleeding maybe?

Nutsforababy - Thank you! Also, the last week SUCKS! The last 7 days always go slower than the first seven. FX'd for you! xx

Is it 'normal' blood or old blood? I would take it as being a good thing, is a possibility it could be implantation bleeding maybe?

Nutsforababy - Thank you! Also, the last week SUCKS! The last 7 days always go slower than the first seven. FX'd for you! xx

Its old. Brown. Earlier it was mixed in with creamy CM. I'm hoping it is a good sign but I can't help but associate so much spotting with negative thoughts. Blah.

Congrats to all the BFPs!! I got a positive opk so I'm really hoping we caught the egg!! Good luck to everyone!

Its old. Brown. Earlier it was mixed in with creamy CM. I'm hoping it is a good sign but I can't help but associate so much spotting with negative thoughts. Blah.

I know spotting just doesn't conjure up thoughts of good things does it! But from what i've researched (over and over and over again!) brown blood is a good sign, because something was going on in there way before it decided to make itself known in panties or TP. :thumbup:

Congrats on +OPK Augie!! :happydance:

Is it a blue dye test? Seriously, get a FRER. I drove round 4 separate supermarkets last night to get them because it was BARELY showing on any of the others.

I was crampy for about a week but not as bad as they usual are, but I was positive AF was coming yesterday morning (see yesterday am post made by moi!)

Obviously we're ecstatic, but I am so terrified! Its completely ridiculous I know, but I just dont feel like there is something growing inside me! I don't really have any symptoms and although I know,a line is a line is a line, it's still worrying me that at 15dpo they still aren't super dark. But once I've had that panic I mentally slap myself and tell myself I have to just relax and if it doesn't stick, there is a reason for it. I need to stop reading horror stories on google :dohh:

Oh StephieB, I'm so excited for you!! Definately stay off the internet googling things that can go wrong! You need to stay calm and positive just like your FRER tests :winkwink:. I'm such a worrier myself but worrying is never helpful. This is your mantra.. "I'm pregnant!!! Now repeat :winkwink:

And congrats to all the BFP's here!!
I'm hoping I'll be joining the BFP party this month too!! Fxed!

I'm out,AF showed a week early , but it was only my first month trying after removing my IUD that I had in for 3 1/2 yrs... now that I know my reg. Cycle off the iud hopefully this is our month:) I might be able to find out by the end of this month we will see....good luck ladies!!!! And congratulation to all the ladies wity BFP already!

StephineB I've been addicted to you news for days so happy for you I've been trying for about 4 years lost one in nov last year and havnt fallen again really hoping for this month ov tomorrow congrats again good to feel there's hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->