*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

congrats to the six ladies with bfp's!!! Hopefully my name will be on that list this month too! :rofl:

Congrats Mrs C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm 9dpo today I think and I feel really nauseas, on edge, irritable and dizzy.
unfortunately I think it's too early for this to be caused by pregnancy so I'm not getting too hopeful - I hope it passes soon :(
anyone else have any real symptoms? ;)

:dance:Congrats StephieB and Mrs.C:dance:

AF is due today for me so I am praying she stays away so I can test tomorrow!!!

Good Morning!!! Congrats Mrs. C!!!! So happy for all the BFPs this month so far!

I need HELP... I think my ticker i's way off! I am now at CD 27 and yesterday I saw EWCM when I wiped. Not a ton tough. I never could track O this cycle. I's it possible to O this late in my cycle? I am so confused because I was supposed to O on aug 26 but my cycles r irregular so I guess it's possible. I'm not sure what i's going on. Was this O?

Afternoon all. I'm new to BaB and finding it all a little strange but helpful too I think.

I'm trying for a baby for the first time with my hubby (who already has a son from IVF). We have tried clomid with no success and so this time it's our first with injections.

Quite nervous about the whole thing but hopefully we will be getting a BFP this month. Fingers crossed!

We have to go in for our update on Saturday so I'm hoping they say go home and start making some babies :happydance:

Best of luck to everyone and sending lots of baby dust.
:dust:

Good Morning!!! Congrats Mrs. C!!!! So happy for all the BFPs this month so far!

I need HELP... I think my ticker i's way off! I am now at CD 27 and yesterday I saw EWCM when I wiped. Not a ton tough. I never could track O this cycle. I's it possible to O this late in my cycle? I am so confused because I was supposed to O on aug 26 but my cycles r irregular so I guess it's possible. I'm not sure what i's going on. Was this O?

I don't know but I definitely had lots of EWCM on 6dpo and I was positive that I O'd when I did. Could just be an estrogen surge. Did your temp also dip at the same time?

I don't know but I definitely had lots of EWCM on 6dpo and I was positive that I O'd when I did. Could just be an estrogen surge. Did your temp also dip at the same time?

No i haven't temped. I am planning on doing that next cycle if AF comes. I used OPK but all of them were neg. Last month I was able to detect O. So I'm not sure what i's going on. Grr

im out..:witch: came today... :cry:
send some babydust over here plzz...

Well, this morning the :witch: came. I think that I probably had a chemical pregnancy this cycle because I know I had positive HPT's. I feel silly for letting myself get excited and thinking I was pregnant before I was actually late for AF. I should of known it was to good to be true.:cry:

Can you please change my testing results on the first page...Thanks...

Congrats again to all of the ladies that got their BFPs and good luck to those still testing...

So sorry to hear your news Shiara and Wannabeprego. Big hugs and :dust: for next month xx

Sgiara, wannbepreggo and Atma, sorry to hear your news :hugs:. Lot and lots of luck and plenty of baby dust for next month!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Please remove me from the schedule. I won't be testing till Oct now. I had some cycle problems.

Sorry to hear that wannabepreggo. Bring on next month!

Shiara & Atma- good luck for next month too.

TTC is bloody frustrating! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->