*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'm feeling so sick today, my mouth is dry and getting sharp pains and cramps especially on my right side. I haven't tested since 11DPO, I'm 13 today and nervous to test in case it's a BFN :(

kind of just waiting for AF to come now!

Keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up!! x :hugs:

Hey there!
Just noticed we're at the same stage in our cycles!! Im 9DPO too and too scared to test!! haven't had many symptoms yet which could be good or bad and naturally ive gone from being really optimistic to feeling quite doubtful and worried im just gonna get disappointed again.. :-S

I am due for AF to arrive on the 15th and am planning to test on the 13th so only 3 more days to wait!!! :-0

Have you already tested? fingers crossed for you! x

Morning Ladies! :hi: (well, almost afternoon but I am a lazy bones today!)

I have done a mega update as I have been SO bad this week, I am really sorry for being a slack updater!

This week has been terrible after everything that happened on Tuesday with the miscarriage I have been walking around this week with a constant cloud following, then I had a letter from my insurance company on Thursday (as I was involved in an accident in May) saying the guy who hit me is refusing to accept responsibility so they won't reimburse my excess (£600!!!) then leave work yesterday to find that some little shit has keyed my car, all across the bonnet right down to the metal, and then when I was showing my OH and swearing a lot we saw a massive chip in the middle of the windscreen that needs repairing also! But, things can only get better hey?! :haha: you have to laugh or you'd cry!

So so sorry to those that AF got. This week I have found that a very large :wine: with dinner seems to make everything seem not so bad!

Lots of sticky vibes to the ladies left in, I am rooting for you! And please let me know if I have missed or forgot to put anyone of the thread, I'm a pain in the arse!

Plans for the weekend to make testing day come sooner? For me, it will be a relaxing weekend at home with my OH, maybe a walk before the horrendous weather hits us next week and a lovely home made curry tonight :happydance:

Good morning! No AF so far! Good sign to me! Now it's just a waiting game for AF to not show up :)

I'm feeling so sick today, my mouth is dry and getting sharp pains and cramps especially on my right side. I haven't tested since 11DPO, I'm 13 today and nervous to test in case it's a BFN :(

kind of just waiting for AF to come now!

Keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up!! x :hugs:

Hey there!
Just noticed we're at the same stage in our cycles!! Im 9DPO too and too scared to test!! haven't had many symptoms yet which could be good or bad and naturally ive gone from being really optimistic to feeling quite doubtful and worried im just gonna get disappointed again.. :-S

I am due for AF to arrive on the 15th and am planning to test on the 13th so only 3 more days to wait!!! :-0

Have you already tested? fingers crossed for you! x

Hiya x :hugs:

Nope havn't tested yet....although I have some First Response early result tests waiting. AF is due on the 15th....and I'm figuring I will do my first test on Monday morning (the 12th)....and if that shows nothing....then I'll try a couple of days later. The 15th is also my OH's 40th birthday....so I'm either gonna be a miserable cow for the day when AF shows up, or he's gonna get an amazing birthday present....but to be honest I'm not getting my hopes up as it's only our first month of actively TTC.

I have been tracking my periods for months...and am very lucky to have extremely regular 26 day cycles...but last month was the 1st month I've ever tracked my ovulation...and before then, didn't have a clue about CM or when I ovulated or anything....so I'm praying I got it right! I used OPK's and checked CM, but didn't temp or anything.

Symptom wise...well I dunno. I keep thinking I've got some symptoms, but then they could all be down to other things as well. It's soooo hard to tell. I've had sore boobs, but only on the sides, for a couple of days now....which is very unusual, but I keep prodding them so I've probably made them sore! And I'm real tired, but then I've been working alot of hours. Oh and I have real bad lower back ache....but I think I could have been sleeping funny :shrug:

It's just a really frustrating waiting game!

Don't feel too disappointed just yet...remember you're not out til AF shows up. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Can't wait for you to test....let me know!!

xxx :hugs:

Morning Ladies! :hi: (well, almost afternoon but I am a lazy bones today!)

I have done a mega update as I have been SO bad this week, I am really sorry for being a slack updater!

This week has been terrible after everything that happened on Tuesday with the miscarriage I have been walking around this week with a constant cloud following, then I had a letter from my insurance company on Thursday (as I was involved in an accident in May) saying the guy who hit me is refusing to accept responsibility so they won't reimburse my excess (£600!!!) then leave work yesterday to find that some little shit has keyed my car, all across the bonnet right down to the metal, and then when I was showing my OH and swearing a lot we saw a massive chip in the middle of the windscreen that needs repairing also! But, things can only get better hey?! :haha: you have to laugh or you'd cry!

So so sorry to those that AF got. This week I have found that a very large :wine: with dinner seems to make everything seem not so bad!

Lots of sticky vibes to the ladies left in, I am rooting for you! And please let me know if I have missed or forgot to put anyone of the thread, I'm a pain in the arse!

Plans for the weekend to make testing day come sooner? For me, it will be a relaxing weekend at home with my OH, maybe a walk before the horrendous weather hits us next week and a lovely home made curry tonight :happydance:

Oh Stephie.... :hugs:

That sounds like a real crappy week! There are some right idiots out there....(wanted to use a much stronger word there but I won't!) Cars are the bloody bane of my life, especially as I drive for a job. I'm still trying to catch up financially from when my clutch and flywheel decided to go and cost me £1200! But yeah....at least it surely can't get any worse for you! I think you've had a whole years worth of crap thrown at you in the space of a couple of weeks, so it's definately your turn for good things to happen now!

Home made curry and a glass of wine sounds great....what time do you want me? :happydance:

Well I'm off to get ready for a very long afternoon and night shift at work. I hope this month is your month chick!

:dust:

xx

Im out! AF has just shown her ugly face!!!

i might possibly be out..been spotting/streaking for 2 days now..keeps going from brown to dark red and back to brown =/ ...AF isnt due for another 5 days though...no matter what..im testing on the 14th and will update :)

congrats to all BFP's

Hi Stephie, ladies :) I know it's a lil late on in the day but could you add me for the 13th please? I was having lots of positive symptoms until I started spotting (brown) today...hoping getting added will give me some good luck and keep stinky af at bay for 9+ months haha! xxx

What this thread needs is a BFP! Hope that this weekend brings a rush on them! xx

CD25 now, only got less than a week to go :happydance:
I just hop this is the month, trying not to get my hopes up though especially after last month when I tricked my body which made my cycle 40+ days!

Bought my FRER today dun dun dun! Will test tomorrow morn or possibly Monday (my test date is Mon but I just might do it tomorrow since AF should be here any of these days....wish me luck!

Can anyone answer my opk question ?:(

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/732842-does-opk-go-negitive-after-ov.html <===== heres the link

So far I got one BFN but I'm 4 days late. I'm going to test again tomorrow and hope to see my BFP!

Hi Ladies! I was due to test today, but ended up O'ing way late in my cycle (cd29 rather than cd 20 as expected!), so now not going to test until 20th/21st if I can hold out till then...

Can anyone answer my opk question ?:(

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/732842-does-opk-go-negitive-after-ov.html <===== heres the link

the answer us yes it will go negative as u don't have the LH in ur system anymore.

As for me mark me down for af. Came yesterday like clockworks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->