*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hello.

I am 11dpo today. WOOP! lol Not getting too excited about it as this our first time trying for a baby. I will be able to test on the 11th. I think I was originally down for the 12th but I want to test one day before AF.

I dont really have any symptoms but my bf does complain a lot lately that I am going to the toilet a lot. lol Is that a sign I wonder?

Hello.

I am 11dpo today. WOOP! lol Not getting too excited about it as this our first time trying for a baby. I will be able to test on the 11th. I think I was originally down for the 12th but I want to test one day before AF.

I dont really have any symptoms but my bf does complain a lot lately that I am going to the toilet a lot. lol Is that a sign I wonder?

thats an early preggo sign hun!!!! exciting stuff!!!!! let us know if u get more symptoms!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Hello.

thats an early preggo sign hun!!!! exciting stuff!!!!! let us know if u get more symptoms!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

cool stuff. :) Dont have any other symptoms really though. Like everyone is talking about this symptom spotting.. I know you can get a day or 2 before AF is due but like can it also be a good sign when you get it 5 or 6 days before AF and it is a sign of pregnancy or how does it work?

Thanks for all the CM input! At least I know I'm not abnormal....aside from the fact that I talk about my cm consistency a lot!!!

Thanks for all the CM input! At least I know I'm not abnormal....aside from the fact that I talk about my cm consistency a lot!!!

Hahaha...Well, I don't talk about it (other than on here), but I am thinking about it and checking it constantly! So you're not too abnormal. :winkwink:

Hello.

cool stuff. :) Dont have any other symptoms really though. Like everyone is talking about this symptom spotting.. I know you can get a day or 2 before AF is due but like can it also be a good sign when you get it 5 or 6 days before AF and it is a sign of pregnancy or how does it work?

It's implntation bleeding where the egg burrows into the uterus and doesn't happen to all of us, just some (my mama never got it with twins) Oh and it's never briht red, it's always brown/pink and is much less than your period accompanied by cramps sometimes and only usualy last for a couple of days. You will only notice when you wipe normally and so it can be easily missed. basically the eggs after being fertilised will implant into your uterus about 6 to 12 days past fertilisation. So yes you can get it 5/6 days before your period, the earlier the implantation the sooner you will get symtoms and of course a BFP!

goodluck hun!!!!:flower:

Hello.

It's implntation bleeding where the egg burrows into the uterus and doesn't happen to all of us, just some (my mama never got it with twins) Oh and it's never briht red, it's always brown/pink and is much less than your period accompanied by cramps sometimes and only usualy last for a couple of days. You will only notice when you wipe normally and so it can be easily missed. basically the eggs after being fertilised will implant into your uterus about 6 to 12 days past fertilisation. So yes you can get it 5/6 days before your period, the earlier the implantation the sooner you will get symtoms and of course a BFP!

right so if i am understanding this right...You only get a BFP when you have an implantation bleeding?

Hello.

right so if i am understanding this right...You only get a BFP when you have an implantation bleeding?

You can only get a BFP after the egg has implanted but you may not get implantaton bleeding as it's not a very commonly noticed symptom.

Basically pregnancy tests work by picking up the hcg (a human pregnancy hormone) in your urine. hcg doesn't start being secreted into your body untill the egg has attached as it's the egg that secretes the hormone.

Each day the hcg increases and eventually enters your urine. (google hcg)

hcg is also responsible for pregnancy symptoms. so you can't get a BFP untill the egg implants (whether you notice the implantation bleeding is down to the individual). :flower::flower:

Thank you. I am more up to date now. lol :)

I am a person who deals with pains quite good so when I have the implantation bleeding I probably wont even notice it to be honest.

I can tell you this on Sunday or at least Monday! :)

If no BFP then I know for October what I have to be aware of and I can do better.

Tested again today on a FRER , CD30 , no idea when or if I ovulated or how long this cycle will be, still a big fat bf :nope:

AF is coming though, I know it , getting a few spots...the tell tale sign.

I just hope this cycle finishes soon and doesn't last like 60 days or something.

:hugs: Aww hang in there! Good luck with the next cycle

im new to the site..but im testing sept 14 when my soon to be husband (oct 28th) arrives home from california :)

AF got me 2 days early! Gutted, but at least I know now rather than having to sweat it out all weekend!!!

AF showed her ugly face this morning...I'm out this month. She came even earlier this time, CD25. :( :cry:

On the brightside, a short cycle means I get to try again soon...though I think the dates are going to fall right when DH is out of town now. :( Time to get a thermometer!

I'm 10 DPO and thought I would test today as I bought a load of pregnancy tests from Amazon. I tried 2 this morning and both did not work, just remained blank. Has anyone else had bad experience of tests bought online? Might try again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->