*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Im now confused! I thought AF started yesterday but after a bleed yest ive had hardly anything today which isn't like me! I have no idea what this means! I usually have very sore cramps but had nothing so confused!

I thought I'd posted in here already but I'm not seeing it now, hopefully it's my brain getting ready to be all pregnant and forgetful. ;)

Could I be added to the 14th please?

Good luck everyone.

Besty have you recently come off BCP? My first couple of periods after BCP were very light and patchy. I didn't start getting normal flows until last month - 4 months after coming off. Fingers crossed it isn't AF though.

congrats Chloe!!! How long were you TTC?

Hey girls, I was supposed to be testing on the 18th but the way it's worked out I'll only be 12 DPO by then so I'm now gonna test on the 24th, if I can hold out till then. I'm feeling really positive this month! x

I hope to be a September tester. This is my first cycle on Clomid and normally I have 50+ day cycles! AF came 29th August so here's me being probably too optimistic but hopeful none the less.

Thanks for your messages, im just so happy despite feeling majorly sick and light headed! Been ttc since last July I know it isnt as long as a lot of you and wish you good luck x

CONGRATS!!!! SO happy for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats to all the BFP this month!!

To us with BFN next month will be our month to celebrate!! BABY DUST TO ALL MY GIRLS TTC!!

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Wow! That's fantastic! What a premonition! :happydance:

Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months.

Hi all

Can you move my testing date back a few days to 25th September? My ovulation date was a bit later than anticipated. Still a September tester though.

Best of luck of luck to all the September crew! So pleased to her of the newest few BFP! :flower:

Joy x

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

I am SO happy for you!!!!! WOW, what a dream!! YAYYY!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->