*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Thank you everybody for your support and kind words! I am sending everyone lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: and wishes for you to see beautiful BFP soon!

Besty have you recently come off BCP? My first couple of periods after BCP were very light and patchy. I didn't start getting normal flows until last month - 4 months after coming off. Fingers crossed it isn't AF though.

Notnic I came off BCP end of Jan so almost 8months ago. So I guess my AFs should be normal now! I will just have to wait and see whats going on

CONGRATULATIONS to the lovely ladies who got there BFPs today so pleased for you and hope you have a happy healthy 9months

Massive congrats on the BFP ladies! So exciting!

Besty that is odd. Perhaps you should give it a few days and see if it becomes heavier, then consider testing if it doesn't? It's not completly uncommon to have light blood flows, spotting or heavy implantation bleeding during the first tri.

Congratulations to the newest BFP's!! Let's keep them coming girls!

Im halfway through this thread! Congrads ladies who got their bfp and baby dust to those in 2wk wait :)

I am out AF showed up today :( I am sad but now I maybe ovulating while my bf and are are away so hopefully oct will be my month!

Congrats to all the ladies that got BFP this month!!

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Many congrats to you and all the other BFPs so far...

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I got a BFP...perhaps I should test also?!

OMG! Congratulations to chloesnowie10 and greenpear!

That is such wonderful news!! Wishing you girls a happy and healthy pregnancy!

xx :hugs:

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Many congrats to you and all the other BFPs so far...

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I got a BFP...perhaps I should test also?!

Thanks for congrats :flower: and I think you should test!!! Are you late for AF? Mine was supposed to come Sept 4th and today is 11th and today was the first time I tested - I can't believe I held out, but I had no symptoms at all so I thought I was out. Hope you get your sticky bfp!!!

Hi girls :hugs:

Well tomorrow I'm 11 DPO and AF will be due in 3 days (I have a 26 day cycle). I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I have a First Response Early Result....which says you can test 6 days early.....so I'm figuring that it might show something if I have fallen pregnant. What do you guys reckon?

I've already posted that I've had sore boobs and feeling tired...but as of last night and all day today I've been feeling really icky. So fingers crossed! If nothing shows up tomorrow I think I will then just wait and see if AF shows up on the 15th.

Is it common to get a BFP on 11 DPO or should I leave it a bit longer?

xx:hugs:

Wooohoooo janine....that's fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!

I can't believe it...that's 3 BFPs today!!

:bfp:i got a :bfp:!

AF due tomorrow and I test today... Got :bfp: :happydance:

I'm not on the front page, but I got my :bfp: Sept 8!!! :happydance:

:wohoo:Congratulations!!!!!! Lots of good news to cheer everyone up! I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies!:wohoo:

And good luck to everyone who's still on TWW or waiting to ovulate!

AF due tomorrow and I test today... Got :bfp: :happydance:

See my prediction on the other thread was correct :haha: Congratulations my lovely! Just hope that this thread now continues it's good work. More BFPs this way please!

I test Sept 30th. Will be a BFP for me.

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->