*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Im now confused! I thought AF started yesterday but after a bleed yest ive had hardly anything today which isn't like me! I have no idea what this means! I usually have very sore cramps but had nothing so confused!
im the same right now... i thought AF started on Fri morning as things started like they normally would.. but after that nothing... ???

Im now confused! I thought AF started yesterday but after a bleed yest ive had hardly anything today which isn't like me! I have no idea what this means! I usually have very sore cramps but had nothing so confused!
im the same right now... i thought AF started on Fri morning as things started like they normally would.. but after that nothing... ???

Oooohh maybe it was IB?? I really hope so!!! :dust: and hopefully in a couple of days you will get a :bfp:

Ran across this post while poking around. Congrats to all the BFP!

I've been trying for 6 years, one m/c. maybe this will be my lucky month. i'm gonna be starting clomid on the 26th, but due to my dr advice, i'll be testing the 15th and 22nd, and blood on the 26th. since i'm having pregnancy signs, but it could just be my head :)

Congratulations ladies :)

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting :)

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Many congrats to you and all the other BFPs so far...

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I got a BFP...perhaps I should test also?!

Thanks for congrats :flower: and I think you should test!!! Are you late for AF? Mine was supposed to come Sept 4th and today is 11th and today was the first time I tested - I can't believe I held out, but I had no symptoms at all so I thought I was out. Hope you get your sticky bfp!!!

I'm going to hold off testing until at least next Saturday if I can... my cycle is doing weird things this month (typical, has been perfect, and first month of TTC screws up!). It's not clear from my temps exactly when I O'd this month(I'm thinking cd29)- was expecting more like cd 20, so had planned to test 11th when AF would have been hopefully late. I'm now thinking of testing next Saturday at the earliest unless AF shows...

Im out for this month girlies :( :witch: visited me in my sleep! oh well lots of new things to try this month, ordered OV Kits and Conceive plus so maybe October will bring more luck :D gl to all still waiting to test :D fairydust xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU BFPS!!!!

So so happy for you all! Have the happiest and healthiest of 9 months! xxxxx

Wow...I'm gone for a couple of days and so many BFP's! Congrats to all! Fx'd for the rest of us who have yet to test. :)

WOOHOO! Congrats to ALL the BFPS!!! Sticky beans girls!!! What a way to start the week!:thumbup:

congrats to all the Sept 12th testers who got :bfp:!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting! and lots of :hugs: to those the :witch: got!

I am still waiting for AF to not show up. I believe my ticker is way off and hat O later. So if AF still has not showed her face by thursday or friday i will be testing again! :happydance:

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Thanks for congrats :flower: and I think you should test!!! Are you late for AF? Mine was supposed to come Sept 4th and today is 11th and today was the first time I tested - I can't believe I held out, but I had no symptoms at all so I thought I was out. Hope you get your sticky bfp!!!

I'm going to hold off testing until at least next Saturday if I can... my cycle is doing weird things this month (typical, has been perfect, and first month of TTC screws up!). It's not clear from my temps exactly when I O'd this month(I'm thinking cd29)- was expecting more like cd 20, so had planned to test 11th when AF would have been hopefully late. I'm now thinking of testing next Saturday at the earliest unless AF shows...

I think you are right on holding off - the longer you can hold back the more likely you will not be disappointed with a BFN. My period was supposed to show up on Sept 4th and I tested on Sept 11th - did not test cheat earlier at all and I was pleasantly rewarded because I also thought that I was just having a longer cycle. I tested today as well and line is getting darker! Will test tomorrow with digi and I think I'll stop POASing then :blush:

Sending you lots of :dust: and hopefully you will add good news to our threat on Saturday!

congrats to all the Sept 12th testers who got :bfp:!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting! and lots of :hugs: to those the :witch: got!

I am still waiting for AF to not show up. I believe my ticker is way off and hat O later. So if AF still has not showed her face by thursday or friday i will be testing again! :happydance:

Good luck Jmandrews!!!! Hope you will add your good news to our thread on thursday or Friday :dust:

Ran across this post while poking around. Congrats to all the BFP!

I've been trying for 6 years, one m/c. maybe this will be my lucky month. i'm gonna be starting clomid on the 26th, but due to my dr advice, i'll be testing the 15th and 22nd, and blood on the 26th. since i'm having pregnancy signs, but it could just be my head :)

Awww wishing you lots of luck and hopefully a beautiful BFP!

Im out for this month girlies :( :witch: visited me in my sleep! oh well lots of new things to try this month, ordered OV Kits and Conceive plus so maybe October will bring more luck :D gl to all still waiting to test :D fairydust xxxx

:hugs: I'm sorry hun, I hope that October will be your lucky month!

I think you are right on holding off - the longer you can hold back the more likely you will not be disappointed with a BFN. My period was supposed to show up on Sept 4th and I tested on Sept 11th - did not test cheat earlier at all and I was pleasantly rewarded because I also thought that I was just having a longer cycle. I tested today as well and line is getting darker! Will test tomorrow with digi and I think I'll stop POASing then :blush:

Sending you lots of :dust: and hopefully you will add good news to our threat on Saturday!

Did you have any symptoms? My ticker below is wrong and I am 8DPO today...not really having ANY symptoms to report. I had some mild cramping, kind of like a burning feeling? But not constant. Throw in a random twinge here and there. Besides that, no sore boobs, etc.

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Wow. I'm so happy for you all. :)

Congrats to all the new BFPs!! I hope to join you in a couple of weeks. :)

Yay! so much happy news lately!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: H&H 9MO to all the recently pg ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->