*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Congratulations to everyone who have got a BFP. x

Looks like I'm out this month. Started spotting and cramping this morning and af is due tomorrow :(. On to October. It's my birthday next month so maybe that will be a present!

Looks like I'm out this month. Started spotting and cramping this morning and af is due tomorrow :(. On to October. It's my birthday next month so maybe that will be a present!

I am hoping for the same, when is your birthday??

Wow!! Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's!! greenpear, so excited for you!! What a great dream to start you pg journey :). H&H 9 months!! :)

I'm still in waiting to Ov limbo and not able to make sense of my BBT chart at all! :(
At this rate I may be testing early October. I got the closest to a positive than I've ever had since testing on my OPK this morning so I am BD'ing in just in case. I don't want to miss the egg this time!!

Hopefully I will be joining you ladies soon!! :)

Wow!! Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's!! greenpear, so excited for you!! What a great dream to start you pg journey :). H&H 9 months!! :)

I'm still in waiting to Ov limbo and not able to make sense of my BBT chart at all! :(
At this rate I may be testing early October. I got the closest to a positive than I've ever had since testing on my OPK this morning so I am BD'ing in just in case. I don't want to miss the egg this time!!

Hopefully I will be joining you ladies soon!! :)

Your chart looks similar to mine this month. My temps have been bouncing up and down.

yayy for this being updated and congrats to ladies w their BFP!! lets keep em coming september

AF has properly visited now! had awful cramping all day and im very heavy. hopefully next month will be my time. good luck to all the lades still waiting to test

Sorry besty. :hugs: Congrats to the 12th September ladies. It looks like a lucky day!

I test Sept 30th. Will be a BFP for me.

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

thanks hun, going to read this passage tonight, praying for everyone still waiting to test and praying for those that got a bfn this months that they will soon have a bfp :flower:

ah just had a look at my ticker and I'm already in my fertile period :happydance:
think my OH has already got performance anxiety :growlmad: he looked dead anxious when I put my legs in the air after doing the dance today :wacko:

some things men just don't understand!!

Omg I had a dream last night that I POASed and up came two beautiful lines and kept shouting I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant!

Well I woke up and decided to test - why not even though I don't feel even remotely pregnant and I have AF cramps but ok, I'll do it. I POESed on FRER and right away a beautiful line came up! 2 of them! First time in a year that we have been trying!!!! Omg :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9:

Many congrats to you and all the other BFPs so far...

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I got a BFP...perhaps I should test also?!

Thanks for congrats :flower: and I think you should test!!! Are you late for AF? Mine was supposed to come Sept 4th and today is 11th and today was the first time I tested - I can't believe I held out, but I had no symptoms at all so I thought I was out. Hope you get your sticky bfp!!!

I'm going to hold off testing until at least next Saturday if I can... my cycle is doing weird things this month (typical, has been perfect, and first month of TTC screws up!). It's not clear from my temps exactly when I O'd this month(I'm thinking cd29)- was expecting more like cd 20, so had planned to test 11th when AF would have been hopefully late. I'm now thinking of testing next Saturday at the earliest unless AF shows...

I think you are right on holding off - the longer you can hold back the more likely you will not be disappointed with a BFN. My period was supposed to show up on Sept 4th and I tested on Sept 11th - did not test cheat earlier at all and I was pleasantly rewarded because I also thought that I was just having a longer cycle. I tested today as well and line is getting darker! Will test tomorrow with digi and I think I'll stop POASing then :blush:

Sending you lots of :dust: and hopefully you will add good news to our threat on Saturday!

Did you have any symptoms? My ticker below is wrong and I am 8DPO today...not really having ANY symptoms to report. I had some mild cramping, kind of like a burning feeling? But not constant. Throw in a random twinge here and there. Besides that, no sore boobs, etc.

No, actually I did not have anything at all except for mild cramps and my boobs bigger than normal but not sore at all. I couldn't finish my coffee couple of times but from my past experience my PMS makes me feel queezy too so I disregarded that. If you usually have lots of symptoms and no symptoms now then it's a good sign! Good luck for your bfp! :dust:

Hi Everyone! Congrats on all the BFP's!!!!!! And Good Luck to everyone else testing this month! I'll be testing September 30th> :D

Holy cow, is September 12th a lucky day or what? Look at all those bfp's! :shock:

Good luck girls! Hope we get many more exciting news soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->