*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Ran across this post while poking around. Congrats to all the BFP!

I've been trying for 6 years, one m/c. maybe this will be my lucky month. i'm gonna be starting clomid on the 26th, but due to my dr advice, i'll be testing the 15th and 22nd, and blood on the 26th. since i'm having pregnancy signs, but it could just be my head :)

Awww wishing you lots of luck and hopefully a beautiful BFP!

thanks. im so hoping for my BFP! I've gotten all the signs, but now i've gone and freaked myself out. Some of the signs are also signs of female reproduction cancers :cry:

AF was due on mymonthlywebsite on Sunday but due today using phone app! Testing September 14!

I am at cd34 today and still no signs of AF :)
if i had Ov the day i thought i was supposed to then i would be 18dpo.
but i think i Ov a week before AF was due because i saw EWCM. so i think i am 9dpo now.
my cycle is all screwed up. I am not sure what it is doing.

but i think i Ov a week before AF was due because i saw EWCM. so i think i am 9dpo now.

JM, are you having any symptoms at all? I am also 9DPO - my ticker is wrong and I am only getting AF style cramping....:(

JM, are you having any symptoms at all? I am also 9DPO - my ticker is wrong and I am only getting AF style cramping....:(

I am not having any symptoms really. every once and awhile ill feel a dull cramping but thats it. usually before af my boobs are sore but im not having any pain at all. FXed for you... cramps aren't a bad thing. hope u get ur bfp!

Maybe no symptoms is a good symptom jmandrews?!
Getting closer to the testing on 15th....not feeling hopeful. I do have sore boobs but this is only my second cycle off BCP so I don't know if this is going to be the norm for me now (never used to get them and I'm not happy!) I also have a good bit of yellowy CM-but sadly a good few AF style cramps and not feeling confident...
All the best to everyone else testing soon! xo

All updated!

Fingers crossed jmandrews :flower: lets hope for another :bfp: very soon!

After a long think me and my OH have decided to not give up TTC, so we have a new testing date of October 11th for next month. I'm nervous! My OH gets his SA results tomorrow aswell!

I'm going to miss this thread when September is over :cry:

I'm crossing my fingers that no symptoms is a great symptom for you jm. :)

AF really snuck up on me this cycle. I had no cramps at all and a little spotting, which is really unusual for me, and then suddenly AF showed up. Didn't have cramps until mid-day and then they killed. It was probably one of the worst AFs I've had. The cramps lasted much longer than usual too. I'm glad she's finally taking her leave...too bad DH is taking his soon too. :(

@STEPH- i love that ticker how do i get one?

They're great aren't they! You can get one on countdowntopregnancy.com. They must be new because I had never seen them before yesterday!

I've had a few months like that DBZ34 :hugs: they suck! Fingers crosses for those 9 months without having to deal with the witch!!

All updated!

Fingers crossed jmandrews :flower: lets hope for another :bfp: very soon!

After a long think me and my OH have decided to not give up TTC, so we have a new testing date of October 11th for next month. I'm nervous! My OH gets his SA results tomorrow aswell!

I'm going to miss this thread when September is over :cry:

So pleased that you are still trying Stephie. Good luck for tomorrow. xx

Hi Everyone! Congrats on all the BFP's!!!!!! And Good Luck to everyone else testing this month! I'll be testing September 30th> :D

yeah another end of the month tester :happydance:
I'm also testing on the 30th...it seem so long away still :wacko:

I WANT TO SEE MORE :bfp:!!!!!!! SO :dust: TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!!

I agree.... It's time to see some more BFPs on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->