*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hi everyone, I just started ttc this month and should be testing on the 23rdbof this month. :0) baby dust to all. :0)

Hi to all... I am new here & this is my first month trying to conceive & I am hoping my DF have me the best birthday present this year (a bfp) my birthday is today & I will be testing next week... I am full of hope & I am very positive we suceeded ... Baby Dust to all & Good luck

ok so i never knew when i O'd this month as i never got my delivery of OPKs in time....grr

BUT i decided to do the pregnancy test today on the off chance...and this is what happened

this is a 10 mIU test and it was a faint pink line, even DH saw it....i have inverted it as well with red arrow on the faint line

does it mean baby has just implanted and giving out HcG? pleaseee tell me

do i restest every day now?! just to make sure?

please tell me this is a :bfp:

my hands were VERY shaky im sorry i was crying and in shock

is this what i been waiting for?

Attachments

• IMAG0803.jpg
    IMAG0803.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    IMAG0803_invert.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 21
Hi everyone
I have read this tread over the last few day and i take my hat off to all you ladies ttc i just dont think i could put myself though what yous do every month ive been very lucky as ive had 2 babys in the space of 17months without trying, reading your posts has making me quite broody for 1 more and that my oldest has just started school lol.

i wish all you ladys the very best of luck and baby dust to you all and congatulations to all who have getting there BFP this month xxxxxxxxxx

ok so i never knew when i O'd this month as i never got my delivery of OPKs in time....grr

BUT i decided to do the pregnancy test today on the off chance...and this is what happened

this is a 10 mIU test and it was a faint pink line, even DH saw it....i have inverted it as well with red arrow on the faint line

I can possibly see a line, although it's very very faint. I'm be nervous to think it was definitely a BFP, but it might be the start of one. Do you know when AF is due? I'd test again in a couple of days...

Hi everyone
I have read this tread over the last few day and i take my hat off to all you ladies ttc i just dont think i could put myself though what yous do every month ive been very lucky as ive had 2 babys in the space of 17months without trying, reading your posts has making me quite broody for 1 more and that my oldest has just started school lol.

i wish all you ladys the very best of luck and baby dust to you all and congatulations to all who have getting there BFP this month xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun- that's really sweet :hugs:

I'm still being strong and not testing...I had been due to test Sunday just gone, but O'd way late. I'm now due to test next Sunday, when AF is due...although I may break and test earlier... feeling good about it all today...

no idea when AF is due as i didnt do OPKs and my cycles havent been spot on every month, either a few days here or there....hmm will check again in few days..

Tested for the 3rd time today and got another BFN. Today I'm on cd35 not sure what dpo I am. Usually I would have had AF by now. I'm not mad or sad and really jave no feeling about it. I just want AF to come so I can get started on a new cycle.

Janene I know where you are coming from. I'm now 10 days later than normal with 6 BFNs to my name. I did have a mishap with the opks, but I really thought I'd had either AF or a BFP by now. In fact if you look at my ticker I should be gearing up to O again right now! Keep that chin up. xx

Oh Janene I'm sorry! I know how frustrating that is! :grr: I was in the exact same spot last cycle and just wanted AF to come already so I could start again! But as long as she stays away there is still hope!

I have no idea where I stand at the moment in my cycle. I never really got my definate positive OPK, though two looked really close to me starting on CD 15. My CM has also confused me a little and this morning it was super watery but FF has put me at 3 DPO so I guess I ovulated already?? So not sure! My ticker still puts my OV two days away according to my last cycle but that was a weird long cycle. I just don't know what to think! So confused and frustrated about this TTC! DH and I have been :sex: practically everyday and I think we will just continue for the week just in case my OV is still to come. I will also keep using my OPK's and see if I ever get that definate positive.
I really had such a good gut feeling about this cycle and now I am just so not sure what is going on! Guess I will just have to let it go and see if AF arrives this month or not :(

Congrats to all these amazing BFP! YES! We're doing it, ladies!

my eyes arent the best but i see something to :)
good luck hun

I think my AF is due on the 18th of September. So I will test if it doesn't show up. I do not like waiting.... how many of you guys got BFP so far this month? I am new to this and it seems like a great site :flower: good luck to you all cheers

Oh Janene I'm sorry! I know how frustrating that is! :grr: I was in the exact same spot last cycle and just wanted AF to come already so I could start again! But as long as she stays away there is still hope!

I have no idea where I stand at the moment in my cycle. I never really got my definate positive OPK, though two looked really close to me starting on CD 15. My CM has also confused me a little and this morning it was super watery but FF has put me at 3 DPO so I guess I ovulated already?? So not sure! My ticker still puts my OV two days away according to my last cycle but that was a weird long cycle. I just don't know what to think! So confused and frustrated about this TTC! DH and I have been :sex: practically everyday and I think we will just continue for the week just in case my OV is still to come. I will also keep using my OPK's and see if I ever get that definate positive.
I really had such a good gut feeling about this cycle and now I am just so not sure what is going on! Guess I will just have to let it go and see if AF arrives this month or not :(

yes it is sooo frustrating. right when i think im getting back to a regular cycle this happens making me thing im going to get a bfp but now that i have had 3 bfn i am losing hope and just ready for AF to show.

i wasn't sure when i Ov either. You should BD every other day to allow his sperm count to increase. you can BD too much. but when you Ov bd as much as possible. sounds like you are BDing enough to me :) lots of :dust: for you!:hugs:

bunni - I see it! Congrats hun! :happydance: how many dpo were you when you tested? Hope it's a sticky one!

Janene I know where you are coming from. I'm now 10 days later than normal with 6 BFNs to my name. I did have a mishap with the opks, but I really thought I'd had either AF or a BFP by now. In fact if you look at my ticker I should be gearing up to O again right now! Keep that chin up. xx

oh wow!!! what CD are you on right now??? have you called your doctor? if AF still hasn't showed by monday i am calling my dr to get bloods done

CD38. Considering I normally have shorter cycles, and they have a tendancy to come early (CD22 last month) it's getting a bit tiresome to say the least! I have a drs appointment on Monday. I wanted to wait a week first before calling the doctor and then sods law the first appt I can get was a week away. I am hoping that now I have an appt my body will wake up and either deliver a BFP or an AF. :D I am getting odd cramps, so the wait could be over pretty soon. xx

CD38. Considering I normally have shorter cycles, and they have a tendancy to come early (CD22 last month) it's getting a bit tiresome to say the least! I have a drs appointment on Monday. I wanted to wait a week first before calling the doctor and then sods law the first appt I can get was a week away. I am hoping that now I have an appt my body will wake up and either deliver a BFP or an AF. :D I am getting odd cramps, so the wait could be over pretty soon. xx

oh wow! def a good idea to go see the doctor. FXed for the BFP!! i wish i had a normal 28 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->