*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

ok so i never knew when i O'd this month as i never got my delivery of OPKs in time....grr

BUT i decided to do the pregnancy test today on the off chance...and this is what happened

this is a 10 mIU test and it was a faint pink line, even DH saw it....i have inverted it as well with red arrow on the faint line

does it mean baby has just implanted and giving out HcG? pleaseee tell me

do i restest every day now?! just to make sure?

please tell me this is a :bfp:

my hands were VERY shaky im sorry i was crying and in shock

is this what i been waiting for?

bunni - I see it! Congrats hun! :happydance: how many dpo were you when you tested? Hope it's a sticky one!

nooo idea!! i didnt get my OPKs till 2 weeks too late so i never found out when i O'd

so anybodies guess really

its definatrly a line right? im beginning to doubt myself as its a very sensitive 10mIU test...thats like a few days after implantation right?! tried other tests but nothing..think HcG too low yet..

then again Hubby did see the line...and so did you guys...so yay

Hello ladies, just checking in...
Congrats to all the BFP's!!! Thats great to hear. Im gearing up to O... but I dont know cause im not allowed to use OPK's or preggers tests until im officially late. OH is checking the VISA statement closely! All I can do is BD'd BD'd BD'd!!! wish me luck on our 8 month TTC and our first month officially NTNP!

AF due today but no sign yet, got a BFN on the test this morning and having slight cramps, which are not as painful as normal but quite similar. I suppose there is another 7hrs of today for the wicked witch to arrive. x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS BUNNI! I see the line! Hope you dont mind me updating already, let me know if you want me to wait a while before adding your BFP but I see it!! :flower::flower:

OH's SA results came back today and everything is normal :happydance: they are slightly worried about the amount, but that could be due to him only having one testicle, but the swimmers them self are perfect :happydance: Now for my tests!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS BUNNI! I see the line! Hope you dont mind me updating already, let me know if you want me to wait a while before adding your BFP but I see it!! :flower::flower:

OH's SA results came back today and everything is normal :happydance: they are slightly worried about the amount, but that could be due to him only having one testicle, but the swimmers them self are perfect :happydance: Now for my tests!

yes you can add it to the list Stephie - i will keep updating with tests daily hope it gets darker

great news about OH - yay :happydance:

I'm out, the witch arrived this morning :cry:

Question!

is it possible to have a pregnancy test that was negative for too long and a line to begin to show after several days? lol cuz i have had one since the 8th and i have a line now... i still think its a negative but i just want to know if that is normal

Hi ladies.

I'm out for this month. AF got me this evening, right on cue. The biatch!

I know it's only our 1st month TTC but still pretty gutted. What I find so ironic is that I've spent the last 13 years desperately trying not to get pregnant, then when I actually want to I can't haha.

Oh well, have to try harder this month...already told OH he better have plenty of energy when it's time!

Love to all x

Question!

is it possible to have a pregnancy test that was negative for too long and a line to begin to show after several days? lol cuz i have had one since the 8th and i have a line now... i still think its a negative but i just want to know if that is normal

That's happened to me one time before. It was a weird line, not the same thickness as the control line. I hope yours is a BFP but you should take another and let us know.

I'm not sure if I'll even O this time around....I'll take an hpt anyways even if i don't :D lol. So I'll be testing on September 30th. Please add me to the list and keep everything crossed for me!!!!!

Question!

That's happened to me one time before. It was a weird line, not the same thickness as the control line. I hope yours is a BFP but you should take another and let us know.

ok so make sure you look at the dates of the test in the pics... the first one did not have a line at all when i tested the 2nd time.... but now it does... is that just an evap?

Sorry the picture didnt upload here it is...
again make sure you read the dates on these... i didnt notice the first ones line until today... there was not a line on the 1st one at all the first two times i tested... is that an evap?
1st: 9/8/11
2nd: 9/10/11
3rd: 9/14/11

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 28
I have very irregular periods and so am constantly on the TWW. I will be testing on the 17th. I have had some symptoms over the last few days, cramping, spotting, nausea, bad skin, etc etc..... but I think I have started to "trick" myself into believing I'm pregnant due to a complete lack of patients *Sigh*.](*,)

The spotting is new though, I've never had spotting before in my life. Fingers crossed.

Sorry the picture didnt upload here it is...
again make sure you read the dates on these... i didnt notice the first ones line until today... there was not a line on the 1st one at all the first two times i tested... is that an evap?
1st: 9/8/11
2nd: 9/10/11
3rd: 9/14/11

I definately see something in the first test but I have no idea if it is an evap or not. They do say that results should only be read for up to an hout after testing. Not sure if that helps but don't lose hope! Some women don't get their BFP until they are four weeks along!

Thanks! yeah i think the test is just old and that the line just showed up over time. but i am staying hopeful :)

well i would be 4 and half weeks i think... since my cycle began on august 10th. hmmm maybe im just going to get AF late this cycle

Another thing I am confused about is my CM. I know right before AF CM should be pretty dry but mine i's very wet and slippery. What does this mean? My DH and I BD and there was a lot of slippery clear CM.

I'm confused, tested today nothing......was yesterday an evap line?

Bunni, I'm no expert but those sensitive tests can cause a bit of a problem because of their sensitivity. To show up on a frer then you are going to have less HcG in your urine, than if you got a positive on another type of test. At these very early stages your HcG could very easily be low enough that even a slightly more diluted urine would mean that the levels aren't high enough to be picked up on this test. When is your AF due? If I were you I would wait at least 48 hours before testing again (or day your period is due if you can) to give your body more time for the HcG levels to increase. Don't worry at this stage that it is an evap or something else. Just consider it a very promising sign that needs confirming. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->