*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Bunni, I'm no expert but those sensitive tests can cause a bit of a problem because of their sensitivity. To show up on a frer then you are going to have less HcG in your urine, than if you got a positive on another type of test. At these very early stages your HcG could very easily be low enough that even a slightly more diluted urine would mean that the levels aren't high enough to be picked up on this test. When is your AF due? If I were you I would wait at least 48 hours before testing again (or day your period is due if you can) to give your body more time for the HcG levels to increase. Don't worry at this stage that it is an evap or something else. Just consider it a very promising sign that needs confirming. :hugs:

thanks!!

i did get positives on two 10mIU tests yesterday morning..so both cant be dodgy...

i did drink a lot of water at midnight and tested 5am today..perhaps was too dilute this morning??? i collected urine in a container and did a 10mIU and a FRER - both negative...

today getting cramps. pleaseee stick little bean

I think the urine was too dilute...it was faint yesterday when i did it...on the 10mIU

i am going to wait until sunday now and make sure i dont drink tons of water before i go to bed...will pee before i sleep as well

here's hoping i got a little bean, who's just too shy to tell me he/she is around!! :thumbup:

no idea when AF due, my cycles range from 29-39 days...i use OPKs to find out when O is and 14 days later AF shows...but my delivery of OPKs came only on monday...so i missed 2 weeks of testing! its CD 29 today...hmm

Hey guys

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that yesterday I got my :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think I got a positive on my OPK today and also had a pretty big temp dip (down to 96.6). Anyone here ovulate with a temp dip the same day they got a positive OPK? I know I won't know for sure until I see a rise, just looking for your experience/expertise. My chart is in my siggy if you want to have a look https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=39680

Congrats to all the BFPs!!

AF supposed to be due today, no show yet, but have awful headache and really warm so I think it's en route. I also am only a couple of cycles off of BCP so maybe I've not settled into my old 28 day cycles as quick as I thought.

Ok, this will be the first time that I actually can take a pg test! First time that my progesterone level is over 10 and I actually O! My OPK said around CD 18. When should I test!! AF should be around the 20th of this month or CD 30. Any suggestions????

Just thought I'd let you guys know, I'm out this cycle! Onto cycle #12 starting Clomid 50mg for me

Congratulations everyone who got their BFP, Bunni fingers crossed you get another one tomorrow morning.

jmandrews, I've just had a quick look at all my negative tests over the last couple of days and they are all still showing negative results.

Still no show of AF due yesterday but still getting my normal cramps and didn't bother testing as I was so sure it would arrive today. x

Congradulations to all the new BFP's!!! :thumbup:

I am now 16DPO, my LP ranges from 14-16 days.. so this would be the day the :witch: would show.. No sign of her at the moment. My temps are still good and high!! Yayy! I am going to see what my temp is tomm and if it is still up I will test.. I have been having dizzy spells, and my sinus drainage has had blood in it.. (tmi) I've been gassy and hungry all the time! My CP is high, medium, and closed with creamy CM.. no spotting at all..

jmandrews ~ have you taken another test? I have a test from 8dpo and it has a line similar to yours.. I just figured it was an evap because it wasn't pink and didn't show within the 10 min range, and mine is still there now..

Bunni ~ GL & FX'd for your next test!! :dust::dust:

Last minute add for me. Ovulation is today. I'm hoping to see a BFP around September 26th. Please put me on the list. I am freaking out already.

JolM & Wantabby

Just my first test is showing a line and im not sure when that appeared. My other two test aren't showing a line. My most recent one was taken yesterday and it showing a negative. I am going to test again on saturday morning if AF still hasnt not shown. I will be at CD37. I am also going to call my doctor. this is so weird. I have no signs or symptoms of being pregnant or of AF. My FXed! i hope this turns into a BFP!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations on the :bfp: ladies!!! Huge hugs and congratulations going your way!

jmandrews - How frustrating! I dont even know how you are managing to stay patient! Have you ever had months like this before or is this the first one?

Bunni - Could definitely be that HCG is just too dilated, apparently it can be quite common to get positives followed by negatives followed by positives in very early pregnancy. Fingers tightly crossed for you and your sticky bean :flower:

Tested again today Midday and got another BFN! Hmm no sign of AF or anything else for that matter. Absolutely no symptoms and usually I would have a lot of signs AF is due! Hopefully I I'd later than I thought. BD for everyone!

Tested again today Midday and got another BFN! Hmm no sign of AF or anything else for that matter. Absolutely no symptoms and usually I would have a lot of signs AF is due! Hopefully I I'd later than I thought. BD for everyone!

Fingers crossed!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"