*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations on the :bfp: ladies!!! Huge hugs and congratulations going your way!

jmandrews - How frustrating! I dont even know how you are managing to stay patient! Have you ever had months like this before or is this the first one?

Bunni - Could definitely be that HCG is just too dilated, apparently it can be quite common to get positives followed by negatives followed by positives in very early pregnancy. Fingers tightly crossed for you and your sticky bean :flower:

ok this is how my cycles have gone since feb.
Feb-march: 37 days
March- apr: 31 days
apr-may: 35 days
May-jul:41 days (my wedding was july 2, i think this was due to stress)
jul-aug: 32 days
Aug- sept: current on CD35

So there has only been one really really long cycle, but i have not been stressed at all so not sure what is going on. Believe me inside im beginning to go a little crazy but im trying to stay as patient as possible. i just really wish i had an answer.:dohh:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations on the :bfp: ladies!!! Huge hugs and congratulations going your way!

jmandrews - How frustrating! I dont even know how you are managing to stay patient! Have you ever had months like this before or is this the first one?

Bunni - Could definitely be that HCG is just too dilated, apparently it can be quite common to get positives followed by negatives followed by positives in very early pregnancy. Fingers tightly crossed for you and your sticky bean :flower:

ok this is how my cycles have gone since feb.
Feb-march: 37 days
March- apr: 31 days
apr-may: 35 days
May-jul:41 days (my wedding was july 2, i think this was due to stress)
jul-aug: 32 days
Aug- sept: current on CD35

So there has only been one really really long cycle, but i have not been stressed at all so not sure what is going on. Believe me inside im beginning to go a little crazy but im trying to stay as patient as possible. i just really wish i had an answer.:dohh:

Oh. hun, try not to stress too much about it. I'm expecting a cycle of 37-9 days this month based on O date and LP. to date my longest is 33 days. sometimes these things happened. for no reason other than to piss us off and stress us out.

:hug:

well, witch got me :( i'm out good luck girls
awwwww. :hugs:

I'm starting to feel really crampy as if my period is about to start. AF isn't due until sunday. What's up with that?!
I'm having the same thing right now plus I'm spotting already too. I guess AF might get me early :nope: I wasn't due until Sunday also. Hopefully the :witch: won't show!

Hi girls....

Well I posted late last night that my AF had come. But now it seems to have disappeared :dohh:

My cycle is like clockwork....26 days exactly...and has been for a long, long time....and today AF was due...and I'm never late (I'm in my 30s)

Last night before bed, I had the AF cramps like I do just before it happens, so I went to the toilet, and when I wiped there was some blood on the tissue, so I assumed the beginning of AF (sorry, TMI I know). So I went to bed, and when I got up this morning....it was completely gone. No sign of it. And it's still missing in action.

I did a pregnancy test this evening...but it's negative. And if I was pregnant then it would definately show by now surely as it's been 2 whole weeks since I O'd. So I'm completely baffled. I've never had AF start and then disappear into thin air.

Any ideas ladies?

Guess I'll be on knicker watch for the day tomorrow!

Love to all, and congrats on the new BFPs.

xxx:hugs:

Hi To everyone... I'm on day 30 of 28 day cycles... Been testing daily for 4 days.. BFN... Checking all the time to see if AF has come.. I am not very hopeful to get a BFP because it has not happened for so long I don't raise my hopes.. But I hate to be late and not pregnant.. So if it's going to end being another BFN, damn AF come already so I can reset my CBFM and look forward to Ovulation again... Will test again tomorrow if she hasn't shown up... Was a weird/stressful kind of month so probably that's what's causing her to be late... Making my two week wait longer!! Baby dust to all and I hope for BFP for you!!

well i got a :bfn: when i tested tonight. Gonna try again tomorrow, and next week. I've been crampy for over a week now, and i'm only 8 dpo. Perhaps its just too early? I guess that rules out being 4 or 5 weeks, like i thought. I spotted for 2 days (8th and 9th), so i'm really hoping its just too early.[-o<[-o<

Hey guys...an update for this thread. I'm now 2 days late on AF. Got two negatives on $ store tests. Waiting until AF is due to be over to test again. Hopefully that will be long enough for the HCG to build up. Never late...like ever so I'm feeling pretty good about this even though it's really frustrating not knowing. Baby dust to everyone and congrats on the BFP's!!

She's here, a day late but I could feel her approaching yesterday:nope:

Off to buy a digital OPK for my next cycle.

Best wishes to everyone still in limbo:thumbup:

well i got a :bfn: when i tested tonight. Gonna try again tomorrow, and next week. I've been crampy for over a week now, and i'm only 8 dpo. Perhaps its just too early? I guess that rules out being 4 or 5 weeks, like i thought. I spotted for 2 days (8th and 9th), so i'm really hoping its just too early.[-o<[-o<

It's waaaay too early! Very few people get bfp at 8dpo, so don't worry - there is plenty of time. I was a week late before I tested at all and I got nice pink lines that you can see across the room, so don't stress and just wait till after AF :hugs:

:dust:

It's waaaay too early! Very few people get bfp at 8dpo, so don't worry - there is plenty of time. I was a week late before I tested at all and I got nice pink lines that you can see across the room, so don't stress and just wait till after AF :hugs:

:dust:
i so hope so! i'm trying not to get excited, but I can't help it. I've never had the cramping like i've had on and off for the last week. I'm also noticing alot of gasiness and constipation. Eek? yay? i hope its a good thing. since I don't have a period, do I just test after the day it should be here? i was told that since I apparently ovulated (though I thought that had EWCM with it, not just spotting and cramps :shrug:), I should definitely have a period.

I wish I had read up on all this stuff before. I used to think having a baby was simple. Stick, squirt, scream :dohh:

Please can you change my BFP to an angel, unfortunatly we lost our little bean on Tuesday. Good luck to every one still to test and congratulations and H&H 9 months to all the other BFPS

All,

Sorry for being very late..I got my BFP on 9th. was busy shifting place..managed to log in to BB at last!!!:happydance:

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs..

:dust: :dust: to everyone waiting for BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->