*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

I'm very sorry familyD.

Sounds like quite a few people in smilar position to myself getting cramps no AF but BFN when testing. I'm usually 26 days and regular as clockwork.

jmandrews-following your discussion with a second line appearing days later on an old test, i was cleaning the bathroom this morning and I thought I would check tests again following checking them last night and one done on Sunday suddenly had a smudgy 2nd line. Also what was interesting I had a couple of tests that I did which just stayed blank and thought they were crappy internet ones that did not work and they all showed BFN.

Today I'm CD36... Still no sign of the :witch: I just wish I had some sort of sign! A :bfp: would be Awesome! But who knows...

I'm feeling really positive about this months :thumbup:
Probably over did it a bit on the BD, OH was up for SOD 3 times a day morning, afternoon and late evening hahahaha
Really sure I O this morning as pain in my right side which I get near O time.
BDed again today :happydance:

Congratz to all the new bfp :happydance:

Hi girls.

AF is back again today....with a vengeance....so that's me definately out for this month. Oh well! I was a bit down over it to be honest, and just had a chat with OH....and he said we will do everything we can this month. I told him about the 'sperm meets egg plan', (although I am banned from using the word 'mucus', he screws his face up and looks like he is about to vomit whenever I say it haha)....so we are going to try that this month....and also I am going to get some PreSeed.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies. I guess I'll see you all over in the October testing thread!!

xxx

:dust:

I'm in total shock...yesterday afternoon I got my BFP!!!!

Did another OPK this morning and it is DEFINITELY positive, much darker than the control line. Yesterday it was just about the same color as the control, so def. need to work in some BD tonight and maybe even tomorrow too. Looks like my ticker may be a day or two off, but I will probably keep to 9/29 as my testing date.

Good luck everyone!! and Congrats to those who have already gotten their BFPs this month :)

I'm in total shock...yesterday afternoon I got my BFP!!!!

:happydance: Congratulations Augie!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

FamilyD- I am so so sorry to hear about your loss. Another beautiful angel has been added to the list. I wouldn't wish the loss on my worst enemy, and I send all my love and best wishes to you and your OH. :hugs:

The :witch: got me before I could even test this morning. Stood up from bed and just knew. lol Went to the bathroom and...sure enough...had to change my undies. Dangit! I didn't even cry though. Just happy to know rather than be wondering. So weird though. A 28 day cycle when I usually have 25-26. Never really had this happen. I'm thinking of doing OPK's this month so I can know for sure when I ovulate. Can anyone tell me the best way to use an OPK? When to start testing, where to get the cheapest ones ect. Thanks girlies.

Please can you change my BFP to an angel, unfortunatly we lost our little bean on Tuesday. Good luck to every one still to test and congratulations and H&H 9 months to all the other BFPS

So, so sorry. :( :hugs:

Hi ladies I got a :bfp: did two tests last night although I was only 9dpo and they weren't particularly sensitive (supposed to only be used after the :witch: arrives) I still saw the faintest of faint lines. Got up this morning and did two more one was a clearblue digi which said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks! Woohoo! Best of luck to all those still waiting! Sorry to everyone the :witch: got :( better luck next month.

I'm so sorry for anyone who created an :angel:this month.

I'm now terrified that something will go wrong. When would anyone dare tell people :)

:hugs: to all! xxx

The :witch: got me before I could even test this morning. Stood up from bed and just knew. lol Went to the bathroom and...sure enough...had to change my undies. Dangit! I didn't even cry though. Just happy to know rather than be wondering. So weird though. A 28 day cycle when I usually have 25-26. Never really had this happen. I'm thinking of doing OPK's this month so I can know for sure when I ovulate. Can anyone tell me the best way to use an OPK? When to start testing, where to get the cheapest ones ect. Thanks girlies.

I'm sorry :hugs: she's a bitch...

Anyway, I actually use a mobile app which tells me when my 5 fertile days will be to tell me when to start testing (and most are free). If you have a smart phone there are plenty around, just search "period calender" or "ovulation calendar" (mine is Period Calender Deluxe if you have a Blackberry) . I start testing 5-6 days before I am supposed to ovulate and take it from there. Sometimes I ovulate right on time, some months I ovulate 3 days earlier than expected, but I have caught it in time so don't miss it.

Other than that, if you have the time (and money!) to spend a month testing everyday and seeing when they start getting darker etc... that should give you a rough idea of the average time you O :hugs:

Hi ladies I got a :bfp: did two tests last night although I was only 9dpo and they weren't particularly sensitive (supposed to only be used after the :witch: arrives) I still saw the faintest of faint lines. Got up this morning and did two more one was a clearblue digi which said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks! Woohoo! Best of luck to all those still waiting! Sorry to everyone the :witch: got :( better luck next month.

I'm so sorry for anyone who created an :angel:this month.

I'm now terrified that something will go wrong. When would anyone dare tell people :)

:hugs: to all! xxx

:happydance: Congratulations! Please don't be scared something will go wrong, enjoy being pregnant! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Please can you change my BFP to an angel, unfortunatly we lost our little bean on Tuesday. Good luck to every one still to test and congratulations and H&H 9 months to all the other BFPS

:hugs: I'm so sorry FamilyD :cry:

:yipee: Congratulations to all new :bfp: !!! Yay, hope more will be added soon :D

Well, apparently I'm not out? lol I've been spotting and thought AF had arrived but it hasn't started at all (definitely not normal for me lol) so I called the advice nurse and she said to wait a week, either I'll have a +hpt or I'll get the witch, either way the Dr's seem to think I still have a chance!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->