*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Well, apparently I'm not out? lol I've been spotting and thought AF had arrived but it hasn't started at all (definitely not normal for me lol) so I called the advice nurse and she said to wait a week, either I'll have a +hpt or I'll get the witch, either way the Dr's seem to think I still have a chance!! :D

WOOHOO! Nice!

Jaymee.... i am super jealous of your short cycle! luckily you dont have long to wait :) sorry the witch got you! lots of :dust:

me on the other hand... i have crazy cycles for some reason and right now im at CD36... this is nuts!

Jaymee.... i am super jealous of your short cycle! luckily you dont have long to wait :) sorry the witch got you! lots of :dust:

me on the other hand... i have crazy cycles for some reason and right now im at CD36... this is nuts!

JM - are you going to the doctor? That could be a good sign you are late! Keep us posted, this could be your BFP :happydance:
If its not, then during your new cycle you can join us on the Stress Free thread :thumbup:

I'm right there with you!! :coffee: cd35, 17 dpo, no bfp and no sign of af! my temps are even still up!! :growlmad:

Had my first IUI today! It was remarkably quick and painless. I was seriously like, Is that it?! I go in for my blood test on the 30th so I probably need my test date changed from the 28th to the 30th. I would go ahead and test on the 28th since that would be 12 DPIUI but I'm afraid since I had an HCG injection to induce O that it would not be out of my system and give me a false positive... which would be prettttty devastating. So I guess that's a good reason to save some money this month on HPTs :)

Had my first IUI today! It was remarkably quick and painless. I was seriously like, Is that it?! I go in for my blood test on the 30th so I probably need my test date changed from the 28th to the 30th. I would go ahead and test on the 28th since that would be 12 DPIUI but I'm afraid since I had an HCG injection to induce O that it would not be out of my system and give me a false positive... which would be prettttty devastating. So I guess that's a good reason to save some money this month on HPTs :)

Best of luck this cycle AshleyJean! WOOHOO! Quick ? - did you do IUI after Clomid?

Congrats Augie and Blizzard. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Good luck AshleyJean.

[/QUOTE]Best of luck this cycle AshleyJean! WOOHOO! Quick ? - did you do IUI after Clomid?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, from the time I laid down it lasted about 70 seconds.

Yep, I did 100mg clomid on CD 5-9 and then tried to wait to O normally but didn't so they went ahead and triggered me on CD 15 (yesterday) and then the IUI this afternoon!

Best of luck this cycle AshleyJean! WOOHOO! Quick ? - did you do IUI after Clomid?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, from the time I laid down it lasted about 70 seconds.

Yep, I did 100mg clomid on CD 5-9 and then tried to wait to O normally but didn't so they went ahead and triggered me on CD 15 (yesterday) and then the IUI this afternoon![/QUOTE]

WOOP WOOP! Keep us posted. Fingers and toes crossed.

Well I tested again with fmu, still negative. Now 9 dpo, testing again in a week :) still hopeful as there's lots of crampy feelings going on.

JM - are you going to the doctor? That could be a good sign you are late! Keep us posted, this could be your BFP :happydance:
If its not, then during your new cycle you can join us on the Stress Free thread :thumbup:

aww thank you so much! i called the doc but she wasn't there. I told them im testing tomorrow and will call them monday. im kinda nervous about tomorrow.
I def will join you there if i dont get my bfp this cycle :flower:

Hi ladies, newbie here :) usually frequent SA forums ..now iv found this..I'm hooked :) So much more to choose from!

I'm 4 days late now..O'd on 19th Aug. Have had 4 bfns on my hpts. I have very sore bb's..of which was the first sign I knew I was pg with my two pg's before that I lost. So other than that...twinges in abdomen area, a lot of CM and general odd bods..I'm holding thumbs that its a late BFP! Have threatened myself to go do bloods next week to confirm! Feel SO PG! Am I being delusional?

Hi ladies, newbie here :) usually frequent SA forums ..now iv found this..I'm hooked :) So much more to choose from!

I'm 4 days late now..O'd on 19th Aug. Have had 4 bfns on my hpts. I have very sore bb's..of which was the first sign I knew I was pg with my two pg's before that I lost. So other than that...twinges in abdomen area, a lot of CM and general odd bods..I'm holding thumbs that its a late BFP! Have threatened myself to go do bloods next week to confirm! Feel SO PG! Am I being delusional?

Hmmmm... I have heard times where the HCG has not gotten high enough even after your period is late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :hugs:

Good morning
Tested and got my 4th BFN :( I'm now at CD38.
And more confused than ever. Hope it turns into a positive soon.
This cycle i's abnormally long!

Good morning
Tested and got my 4th BFN :( I'm now at CD38.
And more confused than ever. Hope it turns into a positive soon.
This cycle i's abnormally long!

:hugs: I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you are!! I really hope the doctor will give you some news on what's going on! x

Thank you so much stephie :hugs: I pray that u never have to go through this.
How r u doing?

I'm good today thanks! I have spent my morning cleaning and shopping ready for my in laws to come and stay for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, but it's the first time we will have seen them since we lost our bean so I'm waiting for the conversation to come up, as we were TTC in secret but thought we should let them know what was going on when everything went wrong! :dohh:

How are you doing? Apart from the obvious! Managing to keep yourself busy? You know, my best friend didn't get her :bfp: until she was CD59! Hopefully you don't have to wait quite that long for news either way! x

I'm good today thanks! I have spent my morning cleaning and shopping ready for my in laws to come and stay for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing them, but it's the first time we will have seen them since we lost our bean so I'm waiting for the conversation to come up, as we were TTC in secret but thought we should let them know what was going on when everything went wrong! :dohh:

How are you doing? Apart from the obvious! Managing to keep yourself busy? You know, my best friend didn't get her :bfp: until she was CD59! Hopefully you don't have to wait quite that long for news either way! x

Aw thats great that they are coming to visit. i know what you mean about keeping it secret. Thats what my DH and I have been doing. It will be good for you to have that conversation. You and your DH need all the support and love you can get :) sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you.

I am good. I am meeting my sister and friend to go to an outlet mall. A little shopping will make me feel much better :happydance:
My friend is 34 weeks pregnant. I am so excited for her. It took her a long time to conceive too so she has made TTC so much easier for me. Oh wow that is a long time but that gives me some hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->