*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Huge congratulations!!! :happydance: am on my phone at the minute but will update as soon as I get the laptop out! Happy and healthy 9 months miss nat!!

Here I'm sitting @ hospital waiting for sister to take bloods. Iv had a lot of twinges on my right hand side of abdomen...and just generally petrified if I am PG that its an ectopic...so first pos/neg test..then quantative..need a lot f faith today! Feel exhausted....

I got 2 :bfp: (although the lines were quite faint) but have woken with cramps and blood this morning. :cry:

Feeling pretty rubbish but trying to stay positive.

Congratulations to all those ladies with BFP, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Roll on October

I got 2 :bfp: (although the lines were quite faint) but have woken with cramps and blood this morning. :cry:

Congratulations to all those ladies with BFP, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Roll on October

So sorry huxley :hugs: lots of happy wishes and positive vibes going your way. You know where we all are if you need to vent :flower:

Good luck Jenny Penny, keep us all updated! x

Thank you StephieB :D it's all very surreal right now still taking it all in but I'm soooo very excited :D xx

Aww how wonderful on the BFP's!!!! Well done girls! Yay for miracle babies!!!

Bloods back - Neg (with a pls test within 48hr notice on it) argh...I mean neg is neg less than 5ml..caramba! This doesn't make sense..my body is telling me something entirely different!

JennyPenny could it possibly be too early for it to show in your bloodwork or are you already late? Sorry if you've already posted this but I havent been on in a while and had to skip right up to today's page :)

Congrats missnat!

I'm out. The witch showed up this morning.

My little hint that helped me and OH fall this month... SPERMAX! it's a brand of male fertility tablets very similar to Menevit, this was his first cycle on them and wham bamn thank you ma'am I'm pregnant :D we also took a very relaxed approach this month, I ovulated early so we only :sex: twice over my fertile stage, once the day before ov and once 2 days before that! And that was enough... I didn't think it would be! And I also slept one night after :sex: instead of waiting 15 mins then going to the loo so maybe that helped too! I held it in all the way till 3am from about 9pm that night... I slept with my butt up on a pillow lol. GL to all till testing :D xx

Roll on October

So sorry huxley :hugs: lots of happy wishes and positive vibes going your way. You know where we all are if you need to vent :flower:

Good luck Jenny Penny, keep us all updated! x

Thanks StephieB. Having a whole bunch of girls who understand makes such a huge difference to how I feel. Good luck to you in this next cycle. :dust:

me on the other hand... i have crazy cycles for some reason and right now im at CD36... this is nuts!

I'm right there with you!! :coffee: cd35, 17 dpo, no bfp and no sign of af! my temps are even still up!! :growlmad:

wow we are just alike! maybe you should call your doctor too! :hugs:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know you're not the only ones waiting! I'm 2 weeks late today and have a drs appointment tomorrow. I do not think I am pregnant, but I also am not feeling AF either. Will let you know what they say for me. Nx

me on the other hand... i have crazy cycles for some reason and right now im at CD36... this is nuts!

I'm right there with you!! :coffee: cd35, 17 dpo, no bfp and no sign of af! my temps are even still up!! :growlmad:

wow we are just alike! maybe you should call your doctor too! :hugs:

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know you're not the only ones waiting! I'm 2 weeks late today and have a drs appointment tomorrow. I do not think I am pregnant, but I also am not feeling AF either. Will let you know what they say for me. Nx

Wow what i's going on with us this cycle. Good luck at the dr let us know-how it goes. I am calling my dr back tomorrow to ask her what he thinks I should do. I am cd 39 today and still no sign of AF. All my tests have been bfn

Missnat - I am 4 days late...so I'm almost thinking there's no chance...I O"d on the 19th Aug. Just had so much hope becos iv had such sore BB's and other symptoms. Now iv got such cramping..like the witch is on way..so ill have to wait it out..argh!

Jehovahsgrace - sorry the witch showed up hun! I may be joining u too shortly..we start all over again like lunatics waiting for O again :)

Still no AF yet now 4 days late and still BFN when testing. No unusual feelings.

Signs of some spotting...here comes the witch!! Old bag..haha...very sad test was neg but happy to know the clomid did work...just o'd and we didn't catch it...my OB was like,why do u wanna try clomid again it didn't work last couple cycles...so I said "trust me" this time it will..and it does...so ok with that. Now comes the big countdown again and temping!

Still no positive.. feeling a bit down about it already. I may only be 9 dpo too, so getting a neg test now may not be as worrisome..

adding to my message above... experiencing spotting now. not sure what this is yet because i never spot before AF shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->