*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

WOW you where fast to update this list for me :p

YAY!

If you want to put me under a September date - you can put me at September 17th - was my first BFP on a internet cheapie!

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Congrats!!! H&H9M :happydance:

Hoping that all the girls who are late and still waiting will get their :bfp: soon!

Hi girls, just letting you know I'm out. AF came this evening 

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP's this month and baby dust to those still waiting xx

Fantastic news to hear about some more BFPs..... See you over of the first tri threads!

Sorry to hear about those who got the witch, here's hoping you get an october bfp !

Well I tested on the weekend and got a BFN :( Hopefully it was just too early (I test every 2 weeks due to insanely irregular periods) I had some spotting over the last week so might test again this weekend.

Hi girls! Congratulations on all of the BFP's so far!! Unfortunately I got a BFN today :nope: and I am now just waiting for the :witch: to get me now... Good luck to all of the ladies still waiting to test!!

Congrats to all the :bfp:!! What a lucky month so far!!
Sorry to all the ladies the ugly :witch: got. Time to relax and enjoy some :wine: and gear up for the next round of babymakin!! :winkwink:

And :dust: to all those still waiting to test. I'm with ya!! 7 DPO and dyin for this 2WW to be over so I can either start again or get my BFP!!
Oh the torture!!!

Sorry to all the ladies the ugly :witch: got. Time to relax and enjoy some :wine: and gear up for the next round of babymakin!! :winkwink:

And :dust: to all those still waiting to test. I'm with ya!! 7 DPO and dyin for this 2WW to be over so I can either start again or get my BFP!!
Oh the torture!!!

only 7 more days!!! you can do it! :happydance: i really hope this is your month!!!
i am still in limbo... im at cd39 and i started spotting today... but its very very light and its brown so im not sure what it is yet. i just waiting and wondering.... if its AF i wish she'd freakin hurry up so i can move on to my next cycle :)

Oh the torture!!!

only 7 more days!!! you can do it! :happydance: i really hope this is your month!!!
i am still in limbo... im at cd39 and i started spotting today... but its very very light and its brown so im not sure what it is yet. i just waiting and wondering.... if its AF i wish she'd freakin hurry up so i can move on to my next cycle :)

Grrrrr, I know what you mean!! My last cycle was like that. I was at 37 days with BFN's wondering what the heck was going on!! :grr: I got AF the next day and I was actually glad! I just wanted the waiting to end! Longest cycle I've ever had. I must have ovulated late but I wasn't temping so I have no idea. This cycle I feel more in control because of the temping. At least I know I did actually ovulate and when. That is a big relief for me. Now at least I have an idea of when AF will come or maybe test and get my BFP :). LP's aren't really supposed to be longer than 16 days so I'm really gonna try and hold out testing until at least the 28th :winkwink: We'll see how that goes though :blush:

Hang in there hun! I know the waiting is killer but if AF does come I would definately suggest temping for next cycle. But here's hoping the :witch: stays away and you get a :bfp: after all this waiting! :happydance:
:hug:

StephieB can you please move me up to May 18 and pop a BFP on my name when you have a chance :D

Tested on Saturday 17th instead of 11th due to late O. BFN. AF arrived today one day late. Am OK about it all. TBH, happy to see the back of that cycle as it was all over the shop with length (38 days) and temps were up and down like no one's business... Onwards and upwards...!

Really like the way you think Anniepie. Good luck for your next cycle. Lets hope those temps behave themselves! x

Good Morning!!! ugh so bummed its monday and to top it off its raining here... i need some sunshine in my life right now
ive been such a negative person lately i need to stop.
i am cd40 and still wondering where the hell AF is!
called my dr and left a message. i was spotting a little yesterday but its not my normal flow. i just want answers im so ready to move on to my next cycle. hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!!! ugh so bummed its monday and to top it off its raining here... i need some sunshine in my life right now
ive been such a negative person lately i need to stop.
i am cd40 and still wondering where the hell AF is!
called my dr and left a message. i was spotting a little yesterday but its not my normal flow. i just want answers im so ready to move on to my next cycle. hope everyone has a great day!

My cycle was 38 days this month, and AF came today- started off spotting, and I never spot- usually get full blown heavy AF straight off, but not this month...she's definitely here now though... Hope you get sorted soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->