*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

UPDATE: im not pregnant...was a false positive.. AF started... :cry:

sorry girlies

Been spotting for the past few days...will try to talk get an appt with my dr today...I don't feel very good about this right now :cry:

Been spotting for the past few days...will try to talk get an appt with my dr today...I don't feel very good about this right now :cry:

dont get down greenpear! spotting is completely normal during pregnancy I have heard.

keep calm hun
try not to stress out cos that could make it worse
we are all here for you
:hugs:

greenpear ~ try to stay calm.. Stress isn't good for you, or the baby!

:witch: got me Sat... On to October....

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know you're not the only ones waiting! I'm 2 weeks late today and have a drs appointment tomorrow. I do not think I am pregnant, but I also am not feeling AF either. Will let you know what they say for me. Nx

Hiya. The doctor was pretty helpful. I have a blood test booked for Wednesday. They're going to test me for a whole heap of things so they can figure out where I am in my cycle and if there are any other reasons apart from pregnancy for the delay. Depending on what the tests say, he may book me in for an ultrasound. Until then I'm still waiting :coffee: He did say that between now and next week when I should get the results back, I might get AF but it's still worth doing the tests in case there is something else causing the problem apart from very late ovulating. What was reassuring too was that being CD43 was definitely the right time to see him. Had I gone sooner, than I think they may have told me to wait another week anyway (as I haven't been experiencing any pain) in case I just ovulated late. If you girls are 10 days plus I would really think about going to see someone, even if it's just to get you back in the game! I find it soo frustrating knowing that I am missing another month of trying.

Looks like I won't be in much longer. I can feel the :witch: is on her way any day now :( Time to start over and try again!

Good Morning!!! ugh so bummed its monday and to top it off its raining here... i need some sunshine in my life right now
ive been such a negative person lately i need to stop.
i am cd40 and still wondering where the hell AF is!
called my dr and left a message. i was spotting a little yesterday but its not my normal flow. i just want answers im so ready to move on to my next cycle. hope everyone has a great day!

You are having one heck of a cycle there! Dont stress and try to stay positive. I hope its your BFP!!! :thumbup:

UPDATE: im not pregnant...was a false positive.. AF started... :cry:

sorry girlies

I changed your BFP to an :angel:. :hugs: I'm so sorry, this month has been awful for too many of us. Stay positive and let us know if you need some positive vibes sending your way :flower:

Try not to worry greenpear, spotting is perfectly normal in early pregnancy. I was told only to worry if it is accompanied by severe cramps, and plenty of woman have break through bleeds and even light periods in early pregnancy :hugs: keep us all updated, thinking of you!

So sorry to those that are having highly frustrating cycles, best of best luck with the doctors and I really hope you get some answers soon! :flower:

Hi girls - thank you all for kind wishes - I just returned from dr and he did a pee test in his office and 2 lines came up right away so that cheered me up a little. Tomorrow I'm to have my ultrasound to check to see if baby has a heartbeat. I'm nervous but also hopeful to see it. I also did my bloods today and will meet my dr again on Thursday...Please pray for me :flower:

I'm out, I got my AF this morning better go and put my name down for October testing and cycle 9 or 10. Good luck everyone who got their BFP and baby dust to everyone still waiting. x

Aww dear greenpear sorry hun..but have faith!! Get that Doc apptment tomorrow and don't take no for an answer..it'll put ur mind at rest after a check up. Holding thumbs for u hun!

:hugs:

Hi girls - thank you all for kind wishes - I just returned from dr and he did a pee test in his office and 2 lines came up right away so that cheered me up a little. Tomorrow I'm to have my ultrasound to check to see if baby has a heartbeat. I'm nervous but also hopeful to see it. I also did my bloods today and will meet my dr again on Thursday...Please pray for me :flower:

Ok this is good! Holding thumbs,toes,knickers,cats tails too!! Good Luck!

Oh no I'm sorry bunni84 :( :hugs: to you xx
GL Greenpear! 2 lines coming up straight away is a good sign :) I met a girl on here who had 2 periods at the beginning of her pregnancy not knowing she was pregnant, so I wouldn't worry too much about spotting unless it's accompanied by severe cramping like the other girls said :) being about 3-4 weeks pregnant myself I can't imagine seeing spotting I believe I would definitely freak, my AF is due to show her ugly face today as I tested early and got my BFPs so I'm wishing today away :) I hope you hear bubbas heartbeat at your ultrasound :) xx

Good luck tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Thank you all! I will update my situation as soon as I'll know tomorrow :flower:

Wishing everyone luck, sticky bfp, and positive thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"