*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Count me out... I will be waiting until October 1st to test... hopefully... unless the power of POAS compels me lol

Hey

Can you add me in for the 28th

This is my 4 month ttc and no luck! Hopefully this will be my month!

Hey

Can you add me for the 28th

This will be my 4th month ttc so hope this month is a better month

on to cd41 today.... i called my dr and explained to them how my cycles are longer than normal and ive been spotting brown now for 3 days (its not really blood its brown mucous and very little amount sorry tmi)... they told me to call back on thursday if i havent started a regular flow... just glad im making some progress. im nervous though :( i hope nothing is wrong with me

on to cd41 today.... i called my dr and explained to them how my cycles are longer than normal and ive been spotting brown now for 3 days (its not really blood its brown mucous and very little amount sorry tmi)... they told me to call back on thursday if i havent started a regular flow... just glad im making some progress. im nervous though :( i hope nothing is wrong with me

Aww :hugs: I know how frustrating long cycles are hun! I had 60+ day ones for several years and only last 2 months they shortened to a regular 30 day ones. and I did tests and there's nothing wrong with me at all.

I think that if usually you are regular then most likely it's nothing to worry about - from time to time our bodies like to mess us up for no good reason. Maybe your dr can help you start your period, or maybe your period will start on it's own. Good luck and hopefully next cycle things will go back to normal!

Count me out... I will be waiting until October 1st to test... hopefully... unless the power of POAS compels me lol

Me too! I've gotta wait til Oct 2 (request from DH).. trying not to obsess for the next week and a half :wacko:

Well, I guess I can go ahead and report. I wasn't supposed to test until next week, but my symptoms were getting more and more intense. I tested on Sunday @ 8dpo and got a faint BFP. It was a little darker yesterday, but not much. I am still technically not late for AF, so I'm being very cautious with my emotions, especially after the chemical last month and last December. For now though, BFP for me. :)

Well, I guess I can go ahead and report. I wasn't supposed to test until next week, but my symptoms were getting more and more intense. I tested on Sunday @ 8dpo and got a faint BFP. It was a little darker yesterday, but not much. I am still technically not late for AF, so I'm being very cautious with my emotions, especially after the chemical last month and last December. For now though, BFP for me. :)

:happydance: :happydance: Congrats so happy for you!hope it's a sticky bean.

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Me too! I've gotta wait til Oct 2 (request from DH).. trying not to obsess for the next week and a half :wacko:

I'm still with you girls!! I promised HM I wouldn't test until the 1st now... we're hoping that we can both hold out together!!! :haha:

I'm out girls. :witch: got me. Good luck to all those still waiting!!! On to the October testing thread!! lol

Aww :hugs: I know how frustrating long cycles are hun! I had 60+ day ones for several years and only last 2 months they shortened to a regular 30 day ones. and I did tests and there's nothing wrong with me at all.

I think that if usually you are regular then most likely it's nothing to worry about - from time to time our bodies like to mess us up for no good reason. Maybe your dr can help you start your period, or maybe your period will start on it's own. Good luck and hopefully next cycle things will go back to normal!

Thanks so much! i hope they go back to normal like they did for you. i have been tracking my cycles since last feb and every cycle they have been different...
yay your ultrasound is today! good luck! let me know how it goes

Eagerly awaiting news here on all of the frustrating cycles and your scan GreenPear! :hugs: xxx

Oooh yay congrats Nativetexan! :D
GL Greenpear I'm sure everything will be just perfect :D can't wait to hear all about it :D

Oooh yay congrats Nativetexan! :D
GL Greenpear I'm sure everything will be just perfect :D can't wait to hear all about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->