*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Well, I guess I can go ahead and report. I wasn't supposed to test until next week, but my symptoms were getting more and more intense. I tested on Sunday @ 8dpo and got a faint BFP. It was a little darker yesterday, but not much. I am still technically not late for AF, so I'm being very cautious with my emotions, especially after the chemical last month and last December. For now though, BFP for me. :)

Congrats nativetexan!! Fxed for a super sticky bean!!

jmandrews, I'm sorry you're still in the land of frustration and waiting. It's the worst! I'm in my TWW and it is driving me crazy!! Do you temp and chart with FF? It has really helped me with my cycle this time.

I'm still waiting to test or for the :witch: to show. Got some weird symptoms going on here at 9 DPO that I don't think are AF or PG related but thought I'd list 'em just in case.
-sore throat
-woke up with a stuffy nose last two days.
-super dry mouth
-fatigue

-And the most consitent symptom for me has been dull/achy cramping and backache since 3 DPO.
I'm probably just getting sick before AF gets here but maybe there is still a chance.
No sore BB's really except my right one on top is very tender, weird, huh?

Oh help me! I'm symptom spotting at only 9 DPO!!! :dohh:
Trying to hold out on testing till at least the 28th. AF is due around then and I will be back in town and with my DH so he can be here when I test.

Baby dust to all waiting to test and in limbo!! :hugs:

Congrats Nativetexan.....hope all goes well for you!!

Still waiting to hear how greenpear got on.

Ordered some Preseed today....(well OH ordered and paid for it, he's such a good boy!)...which should arrive by the end of the week ready for when my fertile period begins at the weekend. Also ordered 30 internet cheapies pregnancy tests. Fingers crossed for this cycle!!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies xx

Any news Greenpear?x I have my blood test tomorrow. I HATE needles so really trying to keep calm about it. Really wouldn't do to be :sick: in the room :haha:

Thanks, everyone! Trying to stay relaxed and not stress/obsess...it's very difficult! lol.

1babydreamer- not to add to your symptom spotting, but those all sound very similar to the symptoms I've had for the past few days. Yesterday I actually felt sick, like I was coming down with a bad cold. It's better today, but I'm still exhausted. FX'd for you! It sounds promising! :)

HI everyone, Just checking in!! Hope everyone is doing well! I am I think 2 DPO... NO clue because im NTNP now, no peeing on anything! :( makes for a hard month lol... Only bd'd once in the fertile time cause OH was away on business...

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi All They didn't see the baby - it's all gone out of me and I'm bleeding lots bright red like a period few more days and I would have been 7 weeks :cry:

I guess I'll join the angel baby group - don't know why there are so many thins month :cry:

Congrats on the new bfp :flower:

Hi All They didn't see the baby - it's all gone out of me and I'm bleeding lots bright red like a period few more days and I would have been 7 weeks :cry:

I guess I'll join the angel baby group - don't know why there are so many thins month :cry:

Oh no :( im so sorry to hear that Greenpear :( BIG :hugs: to you xx

Well, I guess I can go ahead and report. I wasn't supposed to test until next week, but my symptoms were getting more and more intense. I tested on Sunday @ 8dpo and got a faint BFP. It was a little darker yesterday, but not much. I am still technically not late for AF, so I'm being very cautious with my emotions, especially after the chemical last month and last December. For now though, BFP for me. :)

Congrats nativetexan!! Fxed for a super sticky bean!!

jmandrews, I'm sorry you're still in the land of frustration and waiting. It's the worst! I'm in my TWW and it is driving me crazy!! Do you temp and chart with FF? It has really helped me with my cycle this time.

I'm still waiting to test or for the :witch: to show. Got some weird symptoms going on here at 9 DPO that I don't think are AF or PG related but thought I'd list 'em just in case.
-sore throat
-woke up with a stuffy nose last two days.
-super dry mouth
-fatigue

-And the most consitent symptom for me has been dull/achy cramping and backache since 3 DPO.
I'm probably just getting sick before AF gets here but maybe there is still a chance.
No sore BB's really except my right one on top is very tender, weird, huh?

Oh help me! I'm symptom spotting at only 9 DPO!!! :dohh:
Trying to hold out on testing till at least the 28th. AF is due around then and I will be back in town and with my DH so he can be here when I test.

Baby dust to all waiting to test and in limbo!! :hugs:

I woke up with a sore throat one day which went away after that one day and had a stuffy nose for nearly a week which i didnt think anything of, and i got my BFP, so these might be good symptoms hun :)

So sorry to hear about your loss Greenpear. Also sorry for all of the ladies with angel babies this month. :hugs:
Well, I am out, the :witch: got me this morning. On to cycle 5!

i am sooo sooo sorry greenpear :( its terrible how many little angels there are this month. :hugs: to everyone who has had to go through this.

1babydreamer- i didn't chart this month but i plan on it next cycle if there is a next cycle :) DH and I just did the SMEP last cycle. I am glad it is working out so well for you. I am def. going to give it a shot. Try not to symptom spot too much it always made me get my hopes up :( but stay faithful cuz its possible that those are signs! good luck! i look forward to hearing good news from you on the 28th!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this greenpear. My thoughts are with you.

Soooo i just did another Clearblue Digital and it says i am 2-3 weeks after conception which means i am actually 4-5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks.... so now im even more confused hahaha my last "period" must not have been a period, i must have already been pregnant then for me to be 4-5 weeks along :D im excited as that means im another week or 2 closer to my 12 week mark hehehe
Welcome to all the newbies and sending you lots of :dust: :D xx

GP awww hun I'm so sorry (((hugs)))) Ag no life is being flipping unfair now!

Soooo i just did another Clearblue Digital and it says i am 2-3 weeks after conception which means i am actually 4-5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks.... so now im even more confused hahaha my last "period" must not have been a period, i must have already been pregnant then for me to be 4-5 weeks along :D im excited as that means im another week or 2 closer to my 12 week mark hehehe
Welcome to all the newbies and sending you lots of :dust: :D xx

This IS lovely news!! Yay...am holding thumbs and right with u to ur 12 week mark..it'll be here before u know it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->