*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Thanks they are about a nickel size... Not sure if u know that size... They aren't small... But yea u r probably right... Just clots because of my long long cycle. I just can't believe how much dark spotting I had. 4 days of that i's so long. I usually only have it at the end. I'm calling my dr tomorrow so hopefully I'll have answers :)

By the way congrats!!! 7 weeks i's so exciting!!! Only 5 weeks until 12! Yay!

Well I don't mean to crush anyone's hopes but AF just showed up :nope: I'm completely crushed and still confused. I'm a bit concerned because I had brown spotting for 4 days before I saw red... Sry tmi... This has never ever happened to me. I've have a lot of clots too.. Is this a mc? Today I was cd 42. Longest cycle ever.

FXed for the rest of u ladies... I really hope this i's it for u!
Pls put the :witch: next to my name.

Aww I'm sorry she got you :hugs: Good luck in the new cycle :flower:

I just want to say Thank YOU all for offering support and virtual hugs. It makes me feel better knowing that there are nice, caring, wonderful people out there and that I can cry and get big hugs from all of you :flower:

Hubby is being very supportive and so is my family - tomorrow I'm off to Dr. appt but I already know what he'll say - nothing on the scan, miscarriages happen, blah, blah.

I'm ready for a new start even though inside I'm immensely sad. I'm only confused with my spotting - yesterday I had bright red which only was there for 1 hr or so, and then went back to light brown/pink and almost nothing. Today almost no spotting at all and all of it very very light pink/brown when I wipe - hardly any made it to my pantyliner (sorry for TMI - but what is TMI out here anyways? :blush: ) I was expecting full flow to start and it's taking it's time - not even cramps. I guess few more days and finally I can begin again.

I also want to congratulate all the new bfp's and sincerely wish for you to not experience any sadness - I hope they will be easy pregnancies, filled with happiness and love.

Well I am out this month the :witch: got me this morning, I wasnt expecting much this month as its my first cycle off the pill, pleased that I have gone back to a 28 day cycle though hope it stays that way.

:dust: To the ladies still waiting. xxx

Hi all,

15dpo today, tested again with fmu and still a very clear bfn on 10 miu internet strip! Had minor indigestion like cramps under my ribs yesterdy so thought AF might start by the night or next morning but nothing, plus for once I don't feel like AF is definately on her way. Don't know what to think.
Symptoms that may be pregg related are :
swolen bleeding gums (by wisdom tooth)
slightly tender boobs (less today than yesterday)
tedonitis flare up in my wrists twice this cycle
very slight nausea afew times this cycle during the evening and when I wake up during the night.

Since stopping yasmin birth control mid april 2011 my cycles have been, 28 days, 31 days, 39 days and 34 days. So this cycle I expected a 29-34 day cycle. I'm on cycle day 35 now.

Any ideas? Anyone think I'm possibly preggo or is AF just taking her time to arrive? :wacko:

Greenpear, :coffee:
that is very confusing, I would have thought you would be on full :flow: by now?

Sorry about your loss, but I was speaking to one of my friends the other day and she is living proof that after she mc she conceived within 4 weeks again and it was a sticky bean and she now has a beautiful 3 year old girl.
I know that this is not a guarantee but it's just something to think about to get your spirit up again.

So sending lots of positive vibes to you :dust::dust:

Thanks Coogee - yes, I think that once Dr gives an all clear hubby and I will be back to business - he's eager anyways because ever since I started spotting a week ago it's been hands off :haha: Hopefully my next one will stick :dust:

Greenpear - sorry you're going through this, but it sounds like you have a very positive outlook on things. Hope next month is your month!! :hugs:

Today, I'm 6dpo and getting a good amount of ewcm. I've had creamy ever since a day or two past ov, but this is the first time it's been definitely ewcm-ish. I've read it can be due to a second surge of estrogen that occurs about a week after ov, so if that's the case, this is right on time, but I'm just wondering if anyone else get this?

Greenpear - sorry you're going through this, but it sounds like you have a very positive outlook on things. Hope next month is your month!! :hugs:

Today, I'm 6dpo and getting a good amount of ewcm. I've had creamy ever since a day or two past ov, but this is the first time it's been definitely ewcm-ish. I've read it can be due to a second surge of estrogen that occurs about a week after ov, so if that's the case, this is right on time, but I'm just wondering if anyone else get this?

I'm also 6dpo and getting small amount of ewcm.it's more dry and sticky. :shrug:

Coogee - mine seems to have gone back to creamy/sticky now too. :wacko: I feel like I'm paying waaay too much attention to this stuff, but I can't help it.

I just want to say Thank YOU all for offering support and virtual hugs. It makes me feel better knowing that there are nice, caring, wonderful people out there and that I can cry and get big hugs from all of you

Hubby is being very supportive and so is my family - tomorrow I'm off to Dr. appt but I already know what he'll say - nothing on the scan, miscarriages happen, blah, blah.

I'm ready for a new start even though inside I'm immensely sad. I'm only confused with my spotting - yesterday I had bright red which only was there for 1 hr or so, and then went back to light brown/pink and almost nothing. Today almost no spotting at all and all of it very very light pink/brown when I wipe - hardly any made it to my pantyliner (sorry for TMI - but what is TMI out here anyways? ) I was expecting full flow to start and it's taking it's time - not even cramps. I guess few more days and finally I can begin again.

I also want to congratulate all the new bfp's and sincerely wish for you to not experience any sadness - I hope they will be easy pregnancies, filled with happiness and love.

Aww greenpear :hugs: that was a lovely message to read after my shitty day at work. I know what you mean, this place was an absolute god send after we lost our little one, and I'm sure this place helped me more than anything else :flower:

I'm so sorry jmandrews :hugs: I hope you have at least gained some relief from knowing the waiting is over.

wow Miss Nat! 7 weeks, that's brilliant! Huge congratulations again! So does that mean you conceived LAST cycle, and it only decided to make an appearance this time around? May 8th would have been our due date had our bean stuck, but rather than make me upset, it actually makes me really happy that I know of at least one baby that will be coming into the world on that day, even if it's not my own :hugs:

Coogee - mine seems to have gone back to creamy/sticky now too. :wacko: I feel like I'm paying waaay too much attention to this stuff, but I can't help it.

i'm getting all the other pregnancy symptoms it's just this cm one that is throwing me out.

2DPO - super sore boobs, pain near right hip bone/pressure feeling.thought I'm
definitely getting a cold as I usually get colds when on holiday
(no cold the next day)
3DPO - super sore boobs,boobs feel really full and big. waking up in the middle
of the night, full bladder, bloating, nauseous, pain near right and left
hip bone/pressure feeling, coughing and blocked nose
4DPO - nauseous (vomited), very bloated, crazy/scary dreams, waking up in
the middle of the night with full bladder, so hungry and tired, teary
5DPO - nauseous, hungry!!, coughing, headache, dizzy, tired

:shrug: :dohh: :blush: i'm a big symptom spotter this month the other two months I didn't care much, but this month I just feel different.

Coogee - fingers crossed for you! Hope this month is your month!!

Miss Nat - Wow 7 weeks, that's brilliant!! Bit of a difference from 3 lol. Congratulations!!

My Pre-seed arrived in the post today (yay)....and I have just been out and bought my ovulation tests....so eager to get going now!

Love to all xx

i'm getting all the other pregnancy symptoms it's just this cm one that is throwing me out.

(no cold the next day)

:shrug: :dohh: :blush: i'm a big symptom spotter this month the other two months I didn't care much, but this month I just feel different.

I'm getting a lot of symptoms too. I've had lower back pain, on/off cramping, tired, tender breasts, wanting to eat every 5mins, vivid dreams, stuffy/runny nose first thing the other morning. I wish all of this was more definitive. I keep telling myself this could be anything, but I'm hopeful that they're signs too!! :dohh:

Want to be testing buddies? I see that our tickers are on almost the same days.

Hello my lovelies :D
Sooo i went to the doctor today, AND he told me i am 7 WEEKS PREGNANT :D :D :D
So much for me thinking i was 3 weeks hey! hehehe
I am making an appointment to have a dating scan done next week to get a proper due date but at the moment my due date will be 8th May 2012 :D

Oh WOW WOW! Wonderful news hun! Yipee yay here's to a healthy happy PG!! Xx

(no cold the next day)

I'm getting a lot of symptoms too. I've had lower back pain, on/off cramping, tired, tender breasts, wanting to eat every 5mins, vivid dreams, stuffy/runny nose first thing the other morning. I wish all of this was more definitive. I keep telling myself this could be anything, but I'm hopeful that they're signs too!! :dohh:

Want to be testing buddies? I see that our tickers are on almost the same days.

Sure :thumbup: I'm going to test this Monday with a FRER (then I will be 10DPO), and if I get a BFN I'm going to test everyday (like the crazy person I am :blush:) until I get a BFP or AF arrives. this is going to be long weekend :flower:

Coogee - I am thinking of testing Monday too. I'll be 10dpo then and it's my one year wedding anniversary. That would be quite the gift for DH, don't you think? :D Fingers crossed for both of us!!

I could just imagine that would be so special LikeAustralia. :flower:
Lots of baby dust to us both Monday, never thought I'd say this but I hope the weekend goes by fast :haha:

Spoke with my Dr. today. I am starting my first round of clomid this cycle. im so excited to get started. i can't wait for AF to leave! im just relieved my last cycle is over... whoo what an exhausted stressful wait it was. really hope that doesnt happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->