*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

So, I thought I would update this thread. I was on 50 mg of Clomid, the last three months it work but this month it decided not to work. So I currently taking provera and waiting for AF. I am having a HSG done this month and I thinking about trying soy.

So, I thought I would update this thread. I was on 50 mg of Clomid, the last three months it work but this month it decided not to work. So I currently taking provera and waiting for AF. I am having a HSG done this month and I thinking about trying soy.

I am getting ready to start my first round of Clomid. Any advice you can give me?

I was a raging bitch on Clomid. LOL I took it at night to try to reduce the symptoms but it did not work for me. Also try to remember to take it at the same time every day. Are you temping or doing OPKs with it. If you are doing OPKs, do not start them untill three days after your last Clomid pill because Clomid can give you false positive. Also, Clomid can give you hostile CM so I would use PreSeed or Conceive Plus to help with that.

oh wow all that is making me nervous now... i plan on using OPKs & temping.... what is preseed exactly?

PreSeed is a sperm friendly lube. It mimics EWCM. Clomid sometimes dries up CM. It never did for me but it something to look into. I only had problems when I took the pills.

Coogee - mine seems to have gone back to creamy/sticky now too. :wacko: I feel like I'm paying waaay too much attention to this stuff, but I can't help it.

i'm getting all the other pregnancy symptoms it's just this cm one that is throwing me out.

2DPO - super sore boobs, pain near right hip bone/pressure feeling.thought I'm
definitely getting a cold as I usually get colds when on holiday
(no cold the next day)
3DPO - super sore boobs,boobs feel really full and big. waking up in the middle
of the night, full bladder, bloating, nauseous, pain near right and left
hip bone/pressure feeling, coughing and blocked nose
4DPO - nauseous (vomited), very bloated, crazy/scary dreams, waking up in
the middle of the night with full bladder, so hungry and tired, teary
5DPO - nauseous, hungry!!, coughing, headache, dizzy, tired

:shrug: :dohh: :blush: i'm a big symptom spotter this month the other two months I didn't care much, but this month I just feel different.

Good luck Coogee! I hope the wait will be worth it!

Spoke with my Dr. today. I am starting my first round of clomid this cycle. im so excited to get started. i can't wait for AF to leave! im just relieved my last cycle is over... whoo what an exhausted stressful wait it was. really hope that doesnt happen again.

Hey hun! So glad you're back on track and feeling good! This may be a dumb qustion here but what is Clomid and why do you need it? There's still so many fertility things I don't know.

Clomid is a drug that helps you ovulate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000752/

Spoke with my Dr. today. I am starting my first round of clomid this cycle. im so excited to get started. i can't wait for AF to leave! im just relieved my last cycle is over... whoo what an exhausted stressful wait it was. really hope that doesnt happen again.

Hey hun! So glad you're back on track and feeling good! This may be a dumb qustion here but what is Clomid and why do you need it? There's still so many fertility things I don't know.

Clomid will help me ovulate. My dr suggested it because my cycles are so crazy. My cousin had to take it and it worked for her. I really hope it helps me. I'm going to givenit a try and we will see what happens.
So I'm a nerd and I was playing with the due date calculator and if I have a 32 day cycle or 42 day cycle my due date will either be my 1 year wedding anniversary or it will be my birthday! I am really excited about this month. FXed! 1 babydreamer keep me updated.

Hi Ladies. 7dpo here. TMI Alert: No more ewcm, but clear/sticky with bits of white this morning. Also, still have a lower back ache and temp went down .3 degrees, but is still well above the coverline. Boobs feel a little full, but they get way before AF anyway.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi Ladies. 7dpo here. TMI Alert: No more ewcm, but clear/sticky with bits of white this morning. Also, still have a lower back ache and temp went down .3 degrees, but is still well above the coverline. Boobs feel a little full, but they get way before AF anyway.

Hiya hun

Still bfn for me this morning, 16dpo, 3 days late. My bbs are sore, more than usual but I heard they are meant to REALLY hurt and they don't. Not got much CM, Just waiting waiting. :coffee:

I'm 7dpo as well. Doing my damnedest to symptom spot, but I'm not having any symtoms :nope: Trying to stay hopeful though!

When DH left this morning for work, he gave me a kiss goodbye and then kissed my tummy and said "bye, baby" :cloud9:

ah that good news I think my cm is also still sticky but still with the egg white texture, also got a yellow colour to it.:shrug:

I'm 7dpo as well. Doing my damnedest to symptom spot, but I'm not having any symtoms :nope: Trying to stay hopeful though!

When DH left this morning for work, he gave me a kiss goodbye and then kissed my tummy and said "bye, baby" :cloud9:

How freaking cute is your DH? :cloud9:

ive took 2 hpt this morning as 1 day late bfn, sore stinging breasts and they have nearly doubled in size none of my bras fit!! also feeling v sick and v tired all week with horrible heartburn was sooooo sure this morn would get a bfp.... as i am never late! and now just started with cramping and v light pink discharge on and off sorry (tmi) so assuming af on way GUTTED.....

ive took 2 hpt this morning as 1 day late bfn, sore stinging breasts and they have nearly doubled in size none of my bras fit!! also feeling v sick and v tired all week with horrible heartburn was sooooo sure this morn would get a bfp.... as i am never late! and now just started with cramping and v light pink discharge on and off sorry (tmi) so assuming af on way GUTTED.....

Think I'm in the same boat :cry:. I'm 12 DPO today and when I wiped this a.m (tmi) there was a brownish tinge to my CM. Still no spotting yet but I'm afraid the :witch: is on her way. The weird thing is I'm not having any PMS/AF sypmtoms. Just a sore throat, dry mouth and super thirsty. No cramping today but I am bloated and puffy.
So bummed out as I thought this was THE month! :cry:

ive just checked again (obsessed) and af well and truly here was soooo sure with all the symptoms id had and to be a day late which is a first... if its brown is that not spotting (as in early pregnancy)? fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->