*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Just got my BFP

Oh wow!! Congratulations darling!! Really pleased for you!

We have needed a BFP here....to lift our spirits....it's not been a great month on the BFP side.

Well done! Wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx :hugs:

PS...how long were you TTC for? And did you do anything differently this month? x

ive just checked again (obsessed) and af well and truly here was soooo sure with all the symptoms id had and to be a day late which is a first... if its brown is that not spotting (as in early pregnancy)? fx for you

Oh thanks hun! I hope so! Now there's no hint color at all. It was the tiniest hint of brown and only once this morning when I wiped and now nothing at all.
Sorry about :witch: But have a nice bath and and a glass of :wine: and gear up for the next phase of :sex:. I mght be right behind you and i will need my :wine::winkwink:

FXED for all the TWW's!! :flower:

Hey Ladies,
Thought I'd post this picture up. Tested this morning.I definitely don't think I'm pregnant, lol, just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this (manufacturer bizarre fault) when taking a FRER apart?? :blush:
Sorry I like taking things apart so that's when I found this line. I know FRER should never be taken apart blah blah :flower:
It's the line on the second picture (I indicated it with a white pointer). :loopy:

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Good luck to all the testers, congrats to all the :bfp:s.:)

I'm assuming I'm out this month, as I've had 4 :bfn:s. Off to the OB for Clomid Monday.

I just want to say Thank YOU all for offering support and virtual hugs. It makes me feel better knowing that there are nice, caring, wonderful people out there and that I can cry and get big hugs from all of you

Hubby is being very supportive and so is my family - tomorrow I'm off to Dr. appt but I already know what he'll say - nothing on the scan, miscarriages happen, blah, blah.

I'm ready for a new start even though inside I'm immensely sad. I'm only confused with my spotting - yesterday I had bright red which only was there for 1 hr or so, and then went back to light brown/pink and almost nothing. Today almost no spotting at all and all of it very very light pink/brown when I wipe - hardly any made it to my pantyliner (sorry for TMI - but what is TMI out here anyways? ) I was expecting full flow to start and it's taking it's time - not even cramps. I guess few more days and finally I can begin again.

I also want to congratulate all the new bfp's and sincerely wish for you to not experience any sadness - I hope they will be easy pregnancies, filled with happiness and love.

Aww greenpear :hugs: that was a lovely message to read after my shitty day at work. I know what you mean, this place was an absolute god send after we lost our little one, and I'm sure this place helped me more than anything else :flower:

I'm so sorry jmandrews :hugs: I hope you have at least gained some relief from knowing the waiting is over.

wow Miss Nat! 7 weeks, that's brilliant! Huge congratulations again! So does that mean you conceived LAST cycle, and it only decided to make an appearance this time around? May 8th would have been our due date had our bean stuck, but rather than make me upset, it actually makes me really happy that I know of at least one baby that will be coming into the world on that day, even if it's not my own :hugs:

Nawww Hun you nearly made me cry :( I'm so sorry your bean didn't stick :(
Yeah it means I fell on cycle number 3 :) but because my cycles aren't very long I tested right before AF was due and I got a bfn so once I thought AF had come I didn't bother testing again. It's funny now I think of it because I started doing OPKs from cd8 and they all looked the same none were really positive... And now I know why hahaha
I have my dating scan on Monday, I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! They will be able to give me a proper date then but may 8th is what the doc has given me for now :)
I'm SOOOO incredibly bloated though! I look like I'm 4 months pregnant lol I wish it was baby bump not bloat hahaha

Hi miss_nat...so you went through a whole month of BD'ing at the right times, and the 2WW...and you were already preggo? That's crazy! But fantastic!

Congratulations again, and hope everything goes well at your scan xxx

Tested this morning and got a BFN. :( But still no sign of :witch: so I'll just keep testing until I know one way or the other.

:witch:

I was so dissapointed. I really felt like this month was going to be the month.

Just a quick question ladies. you know the second line on a FRER? Is it always slightly red or does it only turn red if you have a BFP. Like say I got a BFN would that line just be white???
Any help will be great.

Just a quick question ladies. you know know the second line on a FRER? Is it always slightly red or does it only turn red if you have a BFP. Like say I got a BFN would that line just be white???
Any help will be great.

If it's pink/red, it's probably positive. If it's gray/colorless, it's an evap. You can post a pic and we'll try to decipher it for you. =)

well I'm only 8DPO so personally I think it's too early.Sorry I can't make them bigger.you will be able to see better if you tilt your computer/laptop screen back. I've got a really bad camera so this is the best I can do for now. :flower:

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member