*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

Bloody hell coogee.....in my opinion....it looks fairly pink from this end!! I've never seen an evap like that on FRER and I've looked at ALOT of pics. I'm excited for you now! OMG....keep testing!!! xxxx

thanks katerina, yip it's pink this side too,much more clearer than the camera is making out. But it's still early (and as the negative person I am) i'm still really weary of it (touch wood) turning out to be a chemical pregnancy. I've seen it happen too many times to dear ladies on here. Thanks for you opinion - really appreciated :flower:

well I'm only 8DPO so personally I think it's too early.Sorry I can't make them bigger.you will be able to see better if you tilt your computer/laptop screen back. I've got a really bad camera so this is the best I can do for now. :flower:

It looks like it might be an evap. It looks a tiny bit thinner than the control line but at the same time, it does look pink to me. I would definitely test again in 2 days (or tomorrow if you can't wait) to see if you get this again. FXd! =)

EDIT: I've never seen an evap on a FRER so take my response with a grain of salt. I don't really know how they look. It definitely has some pink to it so it could very well be a BFP!

I totally see a second pink line. :bfp: :happydance: I didn't have to tilt my screen or nothin'.

Hi All

I came on to update you on my progress (or lack thereof...). I was due to test tomorrow but I miscalculated as that will only be 12DPO. Have done a few tests up to today got nothing. I thought I might have had a hint on my IC today but it turned out to be colourless.

Amusingly checking the list on page 1 of this thread I see I have already been mistakingly allocated the witch! Stephie obviously already made a premonition for me :) haha!

In all seriousness though I had myself convinced I was preg at about 5-7DPO but since then I feel nothing. On days 5-7 I had nausea, diziness, sore boobs and blue veins on my breasts.

Disappointing first month so far but as the saying goes i'm not out til the witch arrives :) So happy for all that have got their BFPs!

Joy x

Coogee -- I definitely see something!! Did it come up within the time limit?

I am still waiting until Monday, I hope I see a line too! :)

Coogee -- I definitely see something!! Did it come up within the time limit?

I am still waiting until Monday, I hope I see a line too! :)

thanks, lol it did but i somehow thought that there was always a pink line and i just thought that it got darker if you were preggies.
I didn't know that it is plain white if it's a BFN. Never opened a FRER before. Thought i'd just have a look inside it and didn't think much of it until I could clearly see it was pink. but who knows.really early still.

Lots of baby dust to us all :dust: :dust:

Just a quick question ladies. you know the second line on a FRER? Is it always slightly red or does it only turn red if you have a BFP. Like say I got a BFN would that line just be white???
Any help will be great.

if you get a bfn, its colorless. if its a bfp, it can be light pink to as dark as the control line. just make sure you read it in time, cause FRER *DO* have pink evaps. I got to personally meet one :growlmad:

Just a quick question ladies. you know the second line on a FRER? Is it always slightly red or does it only turn red if you have a BFP. Like say I got a BFN would that line just be white???
Any help will be great.

if you get a bfn, its colorless. if its a bfp, it can be light pink to as dark as the control line. just make sure you read it in time, cause FRER *DO* have pink evaps. I got to personally meet one :growlmad:

thanks, will bear that in mind, im still not convinced it's a positive anyway, definitely not getting my hopes up.it was just a quick thought.

Hi miss_nat...so you went through a whole month of BD'ing at the right times, and the 2WW...and you were already preggo? That's crazy! But fantastic!

Congratulations again, and hope everything goes well at your scan xxx

Hehehe yep sure did! I started opk'ing cd8 and it never went positive it was always about the same colour which wasn't normal for me as my first 3 cycles I didn't ov till around cd13, so I thought I had ov'd early and missed it, even my FF chart put that I ov'd early and we had only BD'd 2 out of the possible 5 days... But yes I was already pregnant and had no idea hahaha
Thank you for the well wishes I'm a bit nervous about the scan tomorrow am hoping everything is ok in there :) xx

Coogee - I can definitely see a line there Hun :) its very faint but it's a line :) if you are not pregnant then it will just show 1 line within the specified time then once you leave them for a while another line may appear but you can't read that as a positive by that time :) I kept all my FRER test from previous cycles and pulled them out of the box the other day and there was a grey second line on all of them, obviously not BFP's as they were old :) but if the line on your test came up within the allocated time I would say you are on your way to getting a stronger BFP :D FRER tests are very sensitive, one of the most sensitive tests you can buy apart from clearblue digitals so if I were you I would give it 2 days and test again with FMU. Your hcg will have definitely built up by then. I used an Internet cheapy for my first test which was done late on the afternoon not holding urine and it was very very faint, next morning I used FRER and it was definitely a positive, that afternoon I got a clearblue digital, came up pregnant, then several mornings following that I did Internet cheapies every morning to watch my hcg levels rise and they were still very faint for a few days then started to get much darker until I got a line that was practically just as dark as the first line :) so if you get yourself Internet cheapies and no line appears just be patient, even though they say they have a 5ml or 10ml sensitivity they are lying... A FRER is 25ml (I think) and I got more of a positive on that then I did on my Internet cheapies :) I definitely think you have your BFP there though hunni! GL! Let us know how you go :D xx

thank you everyone - all your advice has been much appreciated :flower:
not planning on testing until the 30th now.
Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow and Monday.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Omg guys what can this mean?????

I thought I MC sometime on Monday/Tuesday, as they couldn't find the baby on ultrasound and I was spotting and my beta hcg were roughly 2000 on Monday.

Today is Saturday, and I couldn't resist and POASed because I still feel pregnant and I had a dream I still was :blush:

Well, the test line came up before control, and it is so dark and control looks very faint compared to it on FRER :shock:

How long do hormone levels take to fall off? I've never had a test that dark, not even before I started spotting. Anyone has any thoughts? ~ On Monday I will find out my results for blood test that I did this Thursday but am I crazy and hoping for something or am I actually pregnant???

well I'm only 8DPO so personally I think it's too early.Sorry I can't make them bigger.you will be able to see better if you tilt your computer/laptop screen back. I've got a really bad camera so this is the best I can do for now. :flower:

Coogee - it looks like an early BFP! Woohoo! :yipee: Congrats hun I hope it's a sticky one!

Omg guys what can this mean?????

I thought I MC sometime on Monday/Tuesday, as they couldn't find the baby on ultrasound and I was spotting and my beta hcg were roughly 2000 on Monday.

Today is Saturday, and I couldn't resist and POASed because I still feel pregnant and I had a dream I still was :blush:

Well, the test line came up before control, and it is so dark and control looks very faint compared to it on FRER :shock:

How long do hormone levels take to fall off? I've never had a test that dark, not even before I started spotting. Anyone has any thoughts? ~ On Monday I will find out my results for blood test that I did this Thursday but am I crazy and hoping for something or am I actually pregnant???

How far along were you supposedly when you had your ultra sound?

Hmmm...maybe it was too early? I went for mine yesterday (i'm 4 weeks) and the dr explained that they expect to not see anything this early. She then said I should come back in two weeks and that they MAY be able to see something, but it could still be too early to see anything. Are you still spotting?

very very lightly - only once or twice a day and it's very pale pink or pale brown. Yesterday I didn't even have anything. I still feel pregnant and I can't figure out if it is leftover hormones or actual baby. I just pray it's not ectopic... :shock:

Any help will be great.

thanks, will bear that in mind, im still not convinced it's a positive anyway, definitely not getting my hopes up.it was just a quick thought.

they said if you get a line in the allotted time, you're pregnant. However, alot of people i've found retest in 3 days with fmu. lots of :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->