*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

very very lightly - only once or twice a day and it's very pale pink or pale brown. Yesterday I didn't even have anything. I still feel pregnant and I can't figure out if it is leftover hormones or actual baby. I just pray it's not ectopic... :shock:

some women spot their whole pregnancy. and isnt brown is a sign of old blood?

When I miscarried I bled for 4 weeks, really heavy, then very light, then really heavy. No idea how far I was when I went in as I was already miscarrying, but I registered at 3 weeks. my doctor told me to hold on to hope, prepare for the worst, and let God handle it. He knows what he's doing :thumbup:

Good luck. I hope you still have your sticky baby.

greenpear ive also answered u in the october thread. Did they do a transvaginal ultrasound? a pregnancy should be seen on ultrasound if the BHCGs are over 1000, but sometimes only on TV. Did they make u another appointment to re-do ur bhcgs?

RainAngel - thank you for encouragement - I guess I will know on Monday, sooner or later and no, I didn't bleed heavily at all this past week - I only used pantyliners and I didn't even have to change them (I did anyways because I like being clean but it was not necessary as mostly I only saw light pink when I wiped and not all the time, only few times a day) once I had a spot of bright red (on Tuesday) but it was small and only once - few hours later it went back to light brown. That's why I don't understand when could the baby escape??

Bunnikins - I redid my beta/hcg on Thursday and will know results on Monday - when I had my ultrasound the guy did regular one, saw nothing and when I asked to do transvaginal he complied but literary spent 15 seconds there and was very dismissive about the whole thing. I do think he really did not see anything there ~ according to my doc they saw bulging uterus and thicker lining and lots of fluid - no idea what that means, but if my levels don't fall I think I'll probably have it re-scheduled

I know I just have to be patient, and doing a FRER yesterday was a dumb idea now that I think about it :dohh: because even if I am not preggo my levels are probably still up - I'm just surprised that the color of the test is way darker than it was on Monday (the day my hcg was over 2000) but then tests have different sensitivity or so I read

Anyways, sorry for rambling and a long post - I really should just wait and stop obsessing but you know, hope dies last right? :flower:

Sorry youre going through this... and its just a case of waiting to see what the betas are.
They should ALWAYS do a TV scan if nothing is seen in the uterus on an early pregnancy scan but the betas indicate a pregnancy and im surprised you had to ask! Naughty ultrasound man!! All the best for monday.xxx

Argh! Joybell I am so sorry!:dohh: It must have been during my late night updating sessions! I have no removed the :witch: and am hoping for great things :hugs:

Looks like a nice pink line to me Coogee, but I will wait until you feel more positive to update the list if you would prefer :flower:

Ah Greenpear, I wish I could give you some answers, but I hope tomorrow brings good news. I can't imagine the frustration you're going through, when we went through our miscarriage, I was so angry and frustrated at being told to "wait a few days" it was physically impossible to take my mind off of that and concentrate on anything else but, those 2 days were hell! I have my fingers firmly crossed for you my lovely :hugs:

On to bigger and brighter things, not using OPK's this month as doc advised they would be all over the place after m/c, however my body was telling me today was definitely the day! Ovulation twinges, lots of EWCM (even my OH commented that he had "never seen it like that" :blush:) so I guess I am back in the game and 1DPO as of tomorrow :dohh: stupid TWW!!!!

Miss Nat - Ahhh it's all so exciting! Please keep us updated when you have you're dating scan! Can't believe you had a whole 'cycle' of being pregnant and not even realising, that must have been such an amazing surprise when you found out! :happydance:

Stephie - Good LUCK hun! Lot's and lots of :dust: to you! Hope you catch that October eggie!

Hi Ladies ,I have not been on this post since af showed at the beginning of the month. a lot has gone on I see. congrats to all the BFP, sorry to hear about the angles :(
I am currently 8-9 dpo so I might be able to still be in again this month with sept. testing :D ... last night i noticed blue veins everywhere really blue on my arms and boobs I did not know that could be a sign of pregnancy... so now I have my hopes up, this morning I woke up and they have traveled down my ribs my hips and tummy... but I tested cuz I couldn't help it and it was a BFN... ahh only a few more days to go!!!!...

Oh greenpear! I can't imagine what you're going through with the waiting! :hugs: I hope you get your answers soon!

StephieB, good luck catching the egg this month!! :flower:

Green pear - will be thinking of u tomorrow sweetheart! Wow so much going on for u...I'm praying and holding my fingers crossed for u...miracles do happen...and withiut faith..what do we have :) ((hugs))

Love & Sticky dust girls xxxx

Hey StephieB, can you add the :witch: by my name? I'm on to the October testing thread!! FXED for an October BFP!
Now I can relax with a glass of :wine: and gear up for the next mad phase of :sex:

Congrats to all the BFP's and babydust to all still waiting to test!!

Greenpear I am also thinking of you today which is Monday over here in Australia, I hope you still have your bean in there hunni, and if so, next time you go have an ultrasound done request to see anyone but that man you saw last time as he doesn't sound very good :/

StephieB it certainly was a shock that's for sure! :p I have a serious case of line eye so I had to walk away and come back to it hahaha but it was still there :D have my dating scan today, feeling very nervous and excited all at the same time... If doc is right about my dates I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow :) we shall see! :)

Sjj03 blue veins was another one of my first signs I noticed more of them on my bbs but I also saw them on my chest right up near my shoulders, am hoping it's a BFP for you :D

Jessa_Cole what type of tests are you using? Maybe they aren't sensitive enough to pick it up? Have you had any symptoms? :) GL!

Jessa_Cole what type of tests are you using? Maybe they aren't sensitive enough to pick it up? Have you had any symptoms? :) GL!

I'm using these - no idea on what the sensitivity is. I've had plenty of symptoms but I can't tell if they're "real" or just what I want to feel/see. I have them all in my chart (in my siggy).

I'm using these - no idea on what the sensitivity is. I've had plenty of symptoms but I can't tell if they're "real" or just what I want to feel/see. I have them all in my chart (in my siggy).

Ahh ok mine were Internet cheapies too and they said they are 5 or 10ml sensitivity however I think they lied as FRER ones are 25ml (I think) and I got a stronger BFP on FRER then Internet cheapies :) so it's very possible that the hcg in your body is just not strong enough to be showing on internet cheapies just yet :) if I were you I would buy a FRER and if AF still hasn't shown I'm a couple of days test FMU with FRER :)

Ahh ok mine were Internet cheapies too and they said they are 5 or 10ml sensitivity however I think they lied as FRER ones are 25ml (I think) and I got a stronger BFP on FRER then Internet cheapies :) so it's very possible that the hcg in your body is just not strong enough to be showing on internet cheapies just yet :) if I were you I would buy a FRER and if AF still hasn't shown I'm a couple of days test FMU with FRER :)

Thanks! That's what I'm going to do. DH gets paid on Wednesday so I'll keep testing with the ICs until then unless AF shows or I get my BFP.

miss_nat - good luck on your scan tomorrow hun, and I hope you will see that little bean with a nice heartbeat and let us all know how it goes!

Peter's Pooky - man, spotting can be so frustrating! Hope dr will have some answers for you tomorrow :)

miss_nat - good luck on your scan tomorrow hun, and I hope you will see that little bean with a nice heartbeat and let us all know how it goes!

Peter's Pooky - man, spotting can be so frustrating! Hope dr will have some answers for you tomorrow :)

Thanks Hun! You too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->