*SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD*Feel good about this month*120 testers*~17BFPS!~7 Angels~

miss_nat - good luck on your scan tomorrow hun, and I hope you will see that little bean with a nice heartbeat and let us all know how it goes!

Peter's Pooky - man, spotting can be so frustrating! Hope dr will have some answers for you tomorrow :)

Thanks Hun! You too! xxx

I hope so. I've prepared myself for various answers they may give me, but despite all that I'm a ball of nerves - I want good news so badly but don't know if that is what I will hear. I dread tomorrow and I can't wait for tomorrow :muaha:

RainAngel - thank you for encouragement - I guess I will know on Monday, sooner or later and no, I didn't bleed heavily at all this past week - I only used pantyliners and I didn't even have to change them (I did anyways because I like being clean but it was not necessary as mostly I only saw light pink when I wiped and not all the time, only few times a day) once I had a spot of bright red (on Tuesday) but it was small and only once - few hours later it went back to light brown. That's why I don't understand when could the baby escape??

Honestly, it doesn't sound like you had a miscarriage. at all. You haven't bleed enough. it could be a sign of a m/c coming, or it could simply your bean is getting settled. and I was thinking of you saying you didn't see the baby when you had your scan... you could just not be as far along as you though. i charted 3 weeks at 1100.

waiting to find out if something is wrong is always hard, but its alot harder when you go in expecting to see that cute little bean sack, and they tell you "i'm sorry, you miscarried." with no warning.

Good luck. I'm heading to my ob tomorrow for Clomid, and hopefully we'll both had good updates to post.

Thanks hun - good luck to you tomorrow and I also hope we both get good news :hugs:

Hi all

Well the witch got me this morning after all. First month finished- I thought I would be a bit more down about it but I'm fine. Was expecting her so I think that helped. On to month two with high hopes :)

Good luck to those expecting news today.

Joy x

Greenpear it's possible that you're not As far along as they thought... Did they see a gestational sack when they did your internal? If you are less than 7 weeks along she said it's not possible to see the baby...I had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but at she said everything looks good so far so happy about that :)

Hi all

Well the witch got me this morning after all. First month finished- I thought I would be a bit more down about it but I'm fine. Was expecting her so I think that helped. On to month two with high hopes :)

Good luck to those expecting news today.

Joy x

Sorry she got you Joybell :hugs: hope next cycle will be your cycle :)

Greenpear it's possible that you're not As far along as they thought... Did they see a gestational sack when they did your internal? If you are less than 7 weeks along she said it's not possible to see the baby...I had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but at she said everything looks good so far so happy about that :)

Aww miss_nat I'm so happy for you!!!! Yay it's great they saw the sac, and the dr said all is good so this is awesome - if a few weeks you'll see that little heartbeat :hugs:

As for me - at first ultrasound tech did regular and said he couldn't see anything there and I had to practically beg him to do TV, and when he did he literary spent 15 seconds there and said nope, nothing there :shrug: which is why I figured the baby is gone. But today I'll find out about my levels - I'm accepting either news. If I'm MC then I just want to know when will my levels fall and how to jump start a normal period. I haven't spotted in the last 3 days...and I expected to have a heavy flow now....I'm so nervous.... :wacko:

Greenpear- I hope you get things clarified soon. The worst part sometimes is the not knowing what the heck is going on.

Had a crappy day back at work (been off for a few days on holiday). First day blues made all the better with AF showing up. Fingers crossed for next month.

Weirdly this month my flow today has been super scary heavy. I NEVER remember ever having a flow like this before, it's always been not much to speak of. Confused as to why that might be, anyone got any ideas? Surely TTC shouldn't have any effect on my flow. Maybe my pregnacare vitamins?

Joy x

Aww miss_nat I'm so happy for you!!!! Yay it's great they saw the sac, and the dr said all is good so this is awesome - if a few weeks you'll see that little heartbeat :hugs:

As for me - at first ultrasound tech did regular and said he couldn't see anything there and I had to practically beg him to do TV, and when he did he literary spent 15 seconds there and said nope, nothing there :shrug: which is why I figured the baby is gone. But today I'll find out about my levels - I'm accepting either news. If I'm MC then I just want to know when will my levels fall and how to jump start a normal period. I haven't spotted in the last 3 days...and I expected to have a heavy flow now....I'm so nervous.... :wacko:

Dont be nervous...I am hoping and praying everything comes out great for your greenpear. xx and keep us posted :hugs:

Do you have any news greenpear? FXed you come back with good news! if not we are here for you with open arms :hugs:

Hi ladies, so Im back early.... SHHHH DONT TELL OH I CHEATED!!! I tested...

Attachments

• DPO8.jpg
    DPO8.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 30
My Update

Well, here's what the doc said: my levels are dropping, so it's MC for real and real. He sent me to do another blood test in a few days to check if the levels are dropping at a good rate, and said that if I don't get my period within next few weeks then come and see him.

I'm ok actually with what he told me - I was preparing myself for the news the whole weekend. Of course I'm disappointed and a huge part of me was hoping that the ultrasound tech was wrong, and that I would see my little bean in the next ultrasound, but I'm ok with the news as well.

I'm just grateful that God gave me a chance to be a mom however brief it was, and I'm hoping that next time I can be a mom permanently. I am also grateful that nothing awful is going on - it would be so much worse if I had ectopic or molar so I'm glad that it's just MC. I tried jumpstarting my period by going for a run today, but only succeeded in getting severe cramps but no period. I guess I'll have to wait for my levels to drop off before it can resume.

Thank you all again for support - onwards with the baby quest!

My Update

Well, here's what the doc said: my levels are dropping, so it's MC for real and real. He sent me to do another blood test in a few days to check if the levels are dropping at a good rate, and said that if I don't get my period within next few weeks then come and see him.

I'm ok actually with what he told me - I was preparing myself for the news the whole weekend. Of course I'm disappointed and a huge part of me was hoping that the ultrasound tech was wrong, and that I would see my little bean in the next ultrasound, but I'm ok with the news as well.

I'm just grateful that God gave me a chance to be a mom however brief it was, and I'm hoping that next time I can be a mom permanently. I am also grateful that nothing awful is going on - it would be so much worse if I had ectopic or molar so I'm glad that it's just MC. I tried jumpstarting my period by going for a run today, but only succeeded in getting severe cramps but no period. I guess I'll have to wait for my levels to drop off before it can resume.

Thank you all again for support - onwards with the baby quest!

you'll get there greenpear :thumbup:

GreenPear - I'm sorry to hear :hugs:

Did a FRER last night, I can see 2 beautiful lines. It's not conclusive yet it is faint! I wont count it as a BFP until I get a nice dark line! FX this is the beginning for me, I'm in limbo atm :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->