• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Thanks for starting this thread!

I feel different this month, I know I'm crazy but still, I feel like it could be the month. Plus I feel more bloated and tired than normal. Maybe I'm crazy:wacko:

Wishing you all lots of luck.

pleasure! you never know that could be the 1st signs! only a week till testing!!

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums...have to say babyandbump over 35 has been the best board I've found! This is TTC #1 for me and DH; I'll be testing Sept. 12th.

hi ceilani welcome to b&b and to this thread too! everyone is really friendly and so kind and helpful! have added you now sending you lots of :dust:

maybe i should jump on November? lol :haha::haha::haha:

does that mean someone has started one for oct? you definately bring us all luck bonnie so you got my vote! :thumbup: xx
Omg I'm nuts! Jumping ahead! :dohh:
I'm fired!

lol, you're not the only one, the subject line of this thread says something about may babies. I think if people are o'ing in Sept a full term brings us to June. One of the boards I was on last month was hoping for May babies too...thought it was a little dejavu.

oops sorry! i put may as that is when the early and mid month testers would be due. hope you and all the end of month testers have a june budle of joy! xx :dust:

does that mean someone has started one for oct? you definately bring us all luck bonnie so you got my vote! :thumbup: xx

I'm fired!

lol! :haha: not at all just means you can do oct instead (if you want of course!)
It's my 40th bday month----not sure how lucky that will be :haha:

I'm fired!

lol, you're not the only one, the subject line of this thread says something about may babies. I think if people are o'ing in Sept a full term brings us to June. One of the boards I was on last month was hoping for May babies too...thought it was a little dejavu.
I think it is an overlap. May/June. :shrug:
That's too far ahead to worry about. I dont care what month the baby is due-I just want one due!

I hope 40 is lucky for us both Bonnie...Turning 40 the day af is due on the 12 th....or the day I get my BFP (she says hopefully...lol..).

I'm fired!

oops sorry! i put may as that is when the early and mid month testers would be due. hope you and all the end of month testers have a june budle of joy! xx :dust:

LOL I'll take what I can get be May, June OR July, not to worry Mummy! We all appreciate these threads and I didn't say that to make you feel badly...I hope it didn't come across that way anyway. Bonnie's right...depending on when everyone's O'ing it could be a may/June date. By the looks of my cycle maybe id very well could be July date for me (CD36 today, so not impressed :growlmad: ) Never throught I'd want AF to show her ugly face:wacko:

Well is there anyone jumping to do the October thread?
If not I don't mind-not sure if I can replicate last time-that was pretty amazIng!

If not I don't mind-not sure if I can replicate last time-that was pretty amazIng!

Do it Bonnie....we need an amazing thread again!!!

actually, remove me completely...won't be testing

yes... all is perfect as it should be hehehe

Just taking a break that's all

Hi all

First serious month of back on the whole TTC disaster thing, so if Im lucky, i might get one Sept 2013. I'll test 9 Sept 2012 for a laugh in the meantime.

Good luck, hope to see the front page filling up with no witchfaces and lots them there bfps.

Nato

LOL I'll take what I can get be May, June OR July, not to worry Mummy! We all appreciate these threads and I didn't say that to make you feel badly...I hope it didn't come across that way anyway. Bonnie's right...depending on when everyone's O'ing it could be a may/June date. By the looks of my cycle maybe id very well could be July date for me (CD36 today, so not impressed :growlmad: ) Never throught I'd want AF to show her ugly face:wacko:

lol none taken hun, will just be happy to see everyones bfp's whatever month they turn into bundles is fine! xx

do it bonnie! your lucky birthday thread! it's my birthday that month too (15th) when's yours?

actually, remove me completely...won't be testing

sorry to hear that! hope you ok! if you change your mind, just let me know! hope you have an uneventful month off! (unless the event is an unexpected bfp of course!) :hugs:

Hi all

First serious month of back on the whole TTC disaster thing, so if Im lucky, i might get one Sept 2013. I'll test 9 Sept 2012 for a laugh in the meantime.

Good luck, hope to see the front page filling up with no witchfaces and lots them there bfps.

Nato

welcome and good luck! have added you! :dust:

do it bonnie! your lucky birthday thread! it's my birthday that month too (15th) when's yours?

Happy bday to us!
Mine is the 24th.

Hopefully they forget at work or I'll have a wheelchair at my desk all day to sit in :haha:

Is it the big 4-o for you too?

Happy bday to us!
Mine is the 24th.

Hopefully they forget at work or I'll have a wheelchair at my desk all day to sit in :haha:

Is it the big 4-o for you too?

Happy birthday to the lovely spring chickens-are you speaking about October or September? Really hope your big 4-O is great.
I'll be sipping bubbly on the 2nd, Virgo madness month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->