• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September testing thread - May we all have a May bundle 9 bfp's!

Well is there anyone jumping to do the October thread?
If not I don't mind-not sure if I can replicate last time-that was pretty amazIng!

do it bonnie! your lucky birthday thread! it's my birthday that month too (15th) when's yours?

Happy bday to us!
Mine is the 24th.

Hopefully they forget at work or I'll have a wheelchair at my desk all day to sit in :haha:

Is it the big 4-o for you too?

Happy birthday to the lovely spring chickens-are you speaking about October or September? Really hope your big 4-O is great.
I'll be sipping bubbly on the 2nd, Virgo madness month!

October....little bit of time left in this decade :haha::haha:

Hi everyone. Please can I join the (wee) party? Think AF is due on 8th Sept so I'll take that day, please.

Bit about me as I'm new here:

-Turned 41 in May this year. No kids yet.

-Was flabbergasted to get a bfp in early March, after first calculated attempt (on Valentine's Day, no less!). Woohoo!

-But then, Easter weekend, miscarried. ~8 wks after conception.

-Took break for a few months to see how cycle reacted.

-Periods for May & June (quite surprisingly) were as regular as ever (27-28 days, though if mucus is to be trusted, think ovu happened on day 16-17, not usual 14).

-Then, in July: AF came on day 21. Hmm. Very odd considering only 1 period in my life (age 14) was not 27 or 28 days long (and that explained, I think, by a significant change in sport training).

-So now (since early Aug), am using cheapie green handled ovu testing sticks. Have yet to see a positive.

-BUT!: had sticky watery (day 11) then stringy mucus (day 13) late last week. Hubs & I (ahem) celebrated on Sun 26th & Mon 27th.

-Think that means I should expect AF Sat 8th Sept (though am hoping, of course, that I don't see her again for an awful long time!).

Good luck to us all!

Hi everyone. Please can I join the (wee) party? Think AF is due on 8th Sept so I'll take that day, please.

-Was flabbergasted to get a bfp in early March, after first calculated attempt (on Valentine's Day, no less!). Woohoo!

-Periods for May & June (quite surprisingly) were as regular as ever (27-28 days, though if mucus is to be trusted, think ovu happened on day 16-17, not usual 14).

-Then, in July: AF came on day 21. Hmm. Very odd considering only 1 period in my life (age 14) was not 27 or 28 days long (and that explained, I think, by a significant change in sport training).

-So now (since early Aug), am using cheapie green handled ovu testing sticks. Have yet to see a positive.

-BUT!: had sticky watery (day 11) then stringy mucus (day 13) late last week. Hubs & I (ahem) celebrated on Sun 26th & Mon 27th.

-Think that means I should expect AF Sat 8th Sept (though am hoping, of course, that I don't see her again for an awful long time!).

Good luck to us all!

Hi sowanted :hi:

Sorry to hear about the m/c but getting a BFP on your first try bodes very well I think!! Fx'd for you this cycle

:dust:

H

Hi sowanted! Hi everyone! :wave:
Anyone having any symptoms to speak of? Nothing going on here :haha:

Hi all - can you put me down for the 26th please? Definitely no symptoms for me yet Katherine! :haha:

(CD36 today, so not impressed :growlmad: ) Never throught I'd want AF to show her ugly face:wacko:

lol none taken hun, will just be happy to see everyones bfp's whatever month they turn into bundles is fine! xx

AF showed yesterday YIPPEE! :wacko::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance:

19-20 days to :sex:
Putting all my eggs in this September basket, mummyb2b will have :dust: everywhere

sept is gonna be a lucky month i have a feeling! gonna be sprinkling :dust: over everyone!! :dust: :dust: :dust: everywhere!!! :happydance::happydance:

If not I don't mind-not sure if I can replicate last time-that was pretty amazIng!

do it bonnie! your lucky birthday thread! it's my birthday that month too (15th) when's yours?

Happy bday to us!
Mine is the 24th.

Hopefully they forget at work or I'll have a wheelchair at my desk all day to sit in :haha:

lol hope they forgotten for you too well the number but not the birthday, hope they make a fuss over you! although it really would be one to remember if they did! (thank goodness i got day off for mine!) mine is 37th this time! ooh did think of a good point, you can practice wheelies if they do give you a wheelchair lol! :haha: they would all be jealous!!!

Happy bday to us!
Mine is the 24th.

Happy birthday to the lovely spring chickens-are you speaking about October or September? Really hope your big 4-O is great.
I'll be sipping bubbly on the 2nd, Virgo madness month!

October for me, hoping bonnie gonna start a lucky birthday thread lol! happy birthday to you for sunday! are you doing anything special? :cake:

Good luck to us all!

of course! welcome to you sorry to hear about miscarriage but hope this will be a lucky month with lots of sticky beans! have added you to our list and lots of :dust: to you xx

Hi all - can you put me down for the 26th please? Definitely no symptoms for me yet Katherine! :haha:

certainly will! have added you now! welcome to sept hope its a lucky month! :dust:

p.s. is it crazy that i'm getting excited for this thread already and we not even in sept yet?

as for me, i have finally and relectantly changed my date from 5th (grandad's birthday) to 11th and as a result deleted my 2nd chance date of 30th (dad's birthday!) really wanted it to be my bfp on grandad's birthday so feel disappointed BUT there is one thing, the 11th is dh & my lucky number as is the date we met, month and year we got married too so fx!

bonnie that means if you do start an oct thread, i may have a 2 chance month with you that is if i get to oct!

mummyb2b my bday is Sept 5th as well so hopefully Sept is lucky for us both :thumbup:

Praying this is a BIG :bfp: month...witches are NOT welcome here so stay away!
Bring on September....
Fingers crossed for this cycle :dust:

I'm just as excited mummyb2b!
Hoping for a BFP on my 40th birthday..fx!

Im 2dpo.

Can I test yet.

(eyes crossed for a 40th bfp Katherine)

Hi girls,

Haven't really been able to post as this month I am going through TWW hell. Ive had a few odd coindicences that I am hoping cross fingers will lead to preg but almost don't want to focus on what may be a phantom..

Like tingling feet at night ?what the
Dry wretching on my tablets in the am, but no nausea or vomiting, but its odd, i would normally just take them straight down
weird R sided ovarian pain.
fell asleep on couch at 2100

so no sore boobs, no nausea, no metallic taste.. probably not pregnant... but I'll know Monday.

I will not test. I will not test. :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"