• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

That is nice to know about the prenat's and late period. I didn't know that.

Not sure if it's 100% accurate, but I read a lot of cases where prenatals and late periods went hand-in-hand.

Not sure if it's 100% accurate, but I read a lot of cases where prenatals and late periods went hand-in-hand.

I think thats what happened with me last month... although it could have been any of the following either....

CP on 1st July :cry:
Slipped Disk in the middle of O week... bedrest for 5 days!
Delayed O... had EWCM around 19/20, then again around 27/28

So I cant definitively blame the Pregnacare Vits.. but after researching on BnB and elsewhere there does seem to be a difinite link!!

I tried temping, kept forgetting! I can usually tell when I'm O'ing from CM tho!
My plan this month is

At least three bottles of wine while my guest is visiting (AF :)
Frolic acid
Vits
RLT until O only

BD'ing every 2nd day from end of AF, then everyday for CD12 until CD20!!!

Xxx

When is your O day? :)

Also is the wine for swaying? Or just because hahaha

I figure its the only safe time to drink... so I try and get in as much vino as possible over my AF :)

Id say I'll O around 28/29/30! I know by my CM, and OH is ready to go whenever I say, he's fully on board so I am very lucky! I think the CP hit him quite hard last month... I had a evap on a test around 3rd August and he was so nervous.... he wanted me straight back into the doctors, off work etc etc.... I had to gently explain that AF was definitely en route, and that it was an evap line.. poor guy!

Id say we'll Bd every 2nd day from Saturday, 17th until Saturday, 24th... then probably every day from Sunday, 25th until Monday 1st September..... Poor OH... He's not gonna want to look at me for a fortnight after that!! :haha:

I think I might try doing the "Test till AF or BFP" this month again!

I'll probably start testing on Saturday 7th, which would be approx 8DPO!
I have my official test date as Tuesday, 10th (11DPO)... its OH's birthday... Im not going to tell me Im testing and hopefully it'll be a nice surprise!
Im ordering a little babygro in his team's kit colours.... so hopefully gonna wrap my BFP inside it!!! POSITIVE THINKING GUYS!!! POSITIVE THINKING!!!!

I have my official test date as Tuesday, 10th (11DPO)... its OH's birthday... Im not going to tell me Im testing and hopefully it'll be a nice surprise!
Im ordering a little babygro in his team's kit colours.... so hopefully gonna wrap my BFP inside it!!! POSITIVE THINKING GUYS!!! POSITIVE THINKING!!!!

Good luck sofa.. You brought a smile on my face :thumbup: hope you get a :bfp: soon

That a cute idea! Good luck! Fingers crossed for your BFP!!

:dust:

I am usually on time every month. Since I started taking them I have been a few days late. Giving me false hope lol Going to stop taking them and see if that puts the :witch: back on schedule.

I am usually on time every month. Since I started taking them I have been a few days late. Giving me false hope lol Going to stop taking them and see if that puts the :witch: back on schedule.

Ya, I stopped taking them when AF arrived late last week ... Just keeping with folic acid, and I went out and bought Evening Primrose Oil today on my lunch.

Hi September testers! My AF still hasn't arrived, poas for nooooo reason whatsoever today as i knew it would be bfn as we only DTD once at cd27! I have no idea how long my cycle is!

Just want to get AF to come and go so we can start properly! :) :haha:

Ask and you shall receive ..... AF has arrived! :thumbup: roll on Sept, ill have a BFP please :flower:

Ask and you shall receive ..... AF has arrived! :thumbup: roll on Sept, ill have a BFP please :flower:

Sure u will. I am waiting for AF, so that we can jump into out first cycle of actual TTC. Hope it will arrive by Sunday or Monday at least.

Hello Ladies!!
AF is gone!!!!!! So Im back on track!!! I have a couple of mental weeks ahead, which is good I suppose cos it'll distract me! :wacko:
We have a couple of music gigs, and a wedding abroad over the next three weeks, so something every weekend, and then work during the week, so BUSY BUSY BUSY! :happydance:
Last month I was on a weeks holiday during my TWW which was a disaster! I was poas-ing every time I went to the loo!!! :haha:
How is everyone doing?

I think I have everyone updated!!! So Good luck ladies, regular updates please!!!!

xxxxx

Hello Ladies!!
AF is gone!!!!!! So Im back on track!!! I have a couple of mental weeks ahead, which is good I suppose cos it'll distract me! :wacko:
We have a couple of music gigs, and a wedding abroad over the next three weeks, so something every weekend, and then work during the week, so BUSY BUSY BUSY! :happydance:
Last month I was on a weeks holiday during my TWW which was a disaster! I was poas-ing every time I went to the loo!!! :haha:
How is everyone doing?

I think I have everyone updated!!! So Good luck ladies, regular updates please!!!!

xxxxx

Well 13dpo and still a BFN - looks like ill be joining you here soon!

Hello Ladies!!
How is everyone doing?

xxxxx

Well 13dpo and still a BFN - looks like ill be joining you here soon!

Ur not out until the witch arrives my dear!!!
But obviously, you are more than welcome in our little group!!

xxxx

12dpo here. CD26. Feeling somewhat better this morning. Getting those creamy cm.

Sofaqueen... Lucky you are busy. I stay home and think about this all day lol I am trying to keep myself busy with the kids going back to school. What will I do once they are there?! I am refusing to buy any tests this month until the 7th. I am going to wait because it is an expensive addiction. I am considering buying opk's just to figure out around what time I ovulate.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->