• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

AF should be gone by tuesday, should i be BDing every day after that? Thats what happened last time but it was our honeymoon! :)

Hey bluejen,
AF is gone too, im CD8 now! we'll probably BD every other day until CD12, then we'll be BDing every day till CD24!!!

OH has asked me for a spreadsheet!! :thumbup:

As of now The Witch is here and I am CD5 in my cycle so Praying Sept. Is my BFP month..besides my Bday is Sept.16th..would be a WONDERFUL Bday gift! I can't wait till The witch leaves so we can start BD every day LOL!!! Hubby said He's ready for this!

Hiya! What date will I put u down for chick? :flower:

hey ladies I'm a bit confused. I came off the pill in march, but didn't have a period until 5th August. ovulated 12th August (short I know) then for some reason the witch got me again today, it's brown blood not red but nevertheless, surely I shouldn't be having periods 2 weeks apart from day 1? Any ideas :/ x

I'm due on 31st Aug/1st of September so I'll go for 1st of Sept! x

hey ladies I'm a bit confused. I came off the pill in march, but didn't have a period until 5th August. ovulated 12th August (short I know) then for some reason the witch got me again today, it's brown blood not red but nevertheless, surely I shouldn't be having periods 2 weeks apart from day 1? Any ideas :/ x

Hey dolly,
The BCP can really mess up your cycles for the first few months!
But if its just brown spotting at the mo, maybe it's not AF, how do u know u O'd on 12th?

I tested with OPKs every day since day 1 because I wasn't sure how long my cycles would be. it showed up last Sunday then strongest Monday afternoon. so confused

AF should be gone by tuesday, should i be BDing every day after that? Thats what happened last time but it was our honeymoon! :)

Hey bluejen,
AF is gone too, im CD8 now! we'll probably BD every other day until CD12, then we'll be BDing every day till CD24!!!

OH has asked me for a spreadsheet!! :thumbup:

:thumbup:love the idea of a BD spreadsheet haha!

Guess we will crack on every other day once af has gone.... I'm going to sleep well for a few weeks! Might have to sneak a nap on my days off work! :happydance:

Toddler had a melt down today (me too) and i suddenly thought- sh$t could i cope if i had a newborn?! Then he calmed down and has been an angel for the rest of the day, and i got super broody! Haha!
That's just bog standard hormones, God help me when i do get pregnant!:dohh:

I'm really hoping this month is our month, I had a CP on 1/713, then slipped a disk in the middle of my fertile window last month, so this month we're 'full steam ahead!!'

I also had a Jenny Renny reading and she predicted a BFP in September from a cycle that started in August, and she predicted a girl! So that's kinda got my hopes up!

She does fertility readings, it's a bit of fun, google jennyRenny!
But take it with a pinch of salt! :)

Oh hope we all get lucky this month!!

So I think I am going to try SMEP Plan this month - need to read up on it and follow the instructions!

Currently CD15 out of what I think may be a 39 day cycle (judging from last month). OH and I started BDing every other day on CD9, and going to start every day on CD 23/24. According to FF, I'm suppose to ovulate on CD26, and from other sites, CD27-CD30 ... I've started temping, but have not used OPKs. Just wondering if BDing every other day until CD26 is still good. Each month we keep trying a different course of action, I just hope this way is the right way.

She does fertility readings, it's a bit of fun, google jennyRenny!
But take it with a pinch of salt! :)

That is interesting. Fun Timepass

AF has departed & I'm now looking forward to the bank holiday along with the positive OPK. Oh damn ! It is such a wheelie cycle every month.

Been doing some research on why people don't get successful BFP's, scientifically, a :bfn: is better than a miscarriage, because the body saves itself from reproducing, due to vitamin or mineral deficiencies, fatigue, diseases, pains and aches, inflammation. Unless a lady is hale and healthy for herself it won't be successful, hence the grief is saved with a :bfn: rather than a miscarriage or ectopic, chemical.

This attitude is also helping me to be hopeful and help my body help myself.

With all this GMO type foods in this generation, what more can we expect ?

Baby dust to everyone & prayers.

:dust:

Hi Ladies!
Just checking in with everyone! Im patiently (ha) waiting for O.. a long way to go yet... Im on CD9, and probably wont O until at least CD 19, Hmmph!

Altho between my slipped disk, and AF.. we havent BD since 20/7, and now that AF is gone, we're catching up iykwim, regardless of O!!! Yeah!! :)

Good Luck Nini Lopez!!

Cycle day 7 - OH still has the bloody flu... I'm giving him 3 more days then I'm jumping him regardless!! He looks scared :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->