• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Sofaqueen... Lucky you are busy. I stay home and think about this all day lol I am trying to keep myself busy with the kids going back to school. What will I do once they are there?! I am refusing to buy any tests this month until the 7th. I am going to wait because it is an expensive addiction. I am considering buying opk's just to figure out around what time I ovulate.....

I bought 40 ICs from Ebay for £2.99 plus £3 P&P! They are great for satisfying my addiction!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!
AF is gone!!!!!! So Im back on track!!! I have a couple of mental weeks ahead, which is good I suppose cos it'll distract me! :wacko:
We have a couple of music gigs, and a wedding abroad over the next three weeks, so something every weekend, and then work during the week, so BUSY BUSY BUSY! :happydance:
Last month I was on a weeks holiday during my TWW which was a disaster! I was poas-ing every time I went to the loo!!! :haha:
How is everyone doing?

I think I have everyone updated!!! So Good luck ladies, regular updates please!!!!

xxxxx

Well 13dpo and still a BFN - looks like ill be joining you here soon!

Ur not out until the witch arrives my dear!!!
But obviously, you are more than welcome in our little group!!

xxxx

I'll let you know tomorrow :winkwink:

Nope. Not yet. Will test on Tuesday if no AF on Monday.

I don't have ICs. Only have First Response Tests and those are expensive. That's why I am waiting until missed period to test. Otherwise I would have done the same thing. ;)

I don't have ICs. Only have First Response Tests and those are expensive. That's why I am waiting until missed period to test. Otherwise I would have done the same thing. ;)

Ahhh... Yeah. I stock up on dollar tree tests to waste. But this month I've been bad and used lots of FRERs. But I was SO sure up until a day or two ago. <sigh>

I'm out for August, so I'll give a tentative date of September 16th. My O sometimes varies, though, so that's subject to change, haha.

Good luck, ladies <3 <3

Laurana: What dpo/cd is it today ?

I'm 13dpo/iui today. BFN this am. All symptoms gone other than a very mild sporadic cramping that's been going on since O/IUI

You?

Hey all!
How's everyone doing?
Is it just me or is August really dragging?!?

xxx

I feel the same way. I trying to occupy my time with other things but I can't lol

Hi Can i join?

Only new to site - been lurking for a while!

When is ur testing date? Date AF due again? If so - mine is Sept 15th.

3rd cycle - getting more organised now - going to use opks and ordered some preseed. Taking 5mg folic acid and thats it at the moment!

Really want a BFP this month - Im very impatient!!

Hi Can i join?

Only new to site - been lurking for a while!

When is ur testing date? Date AF due again? If so - mine is Sept 15th.

3rd cycle - getting more organised now - going to use opks and ordered some preseed. Taking 5mg folic acid and thats it at the moment!

Really want a BFP this month - Im very impatient!!

Hi Abby21!
Welcome! :flower::flower:
Ill put u down for Sept 15! Good Luck!!

AF should be gone by tuesday, should i be BDing every day after that? Thats what happened last time but it was our honeymoon! :)

The witch was late, but still arrived... Please put me down for September 12th.

As of now The Witch is here and I am CD5 in my cycle so Praying Sept. Is my BFP month..besides my Bday is Sept.16th..would be a WONDERFUL Bday gift! I can't wait till The witch leaves so we can start BD every day LOL!!! Hubby said He's ready for this!

AF finishing today - OH has the flu... I've told him he's got 1 week to be back fighting fit and ready for action. The only part of TTC I enjoy is the week you get loads of sex!!

Before and after ovulation I'm just one big impatient mess!!

Good luck ladies!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"