September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Finally!! My phone has a bad camera but if u saw the test in person u dont even have to squint or anything...the line is there and pink...it came within 2 mins..

hi all TTC #1, testing September 17th. hope this is our lucky month!!!

Hi justagirl2 :wave:
We have the same test date... Although I think I'll do a few sneaky early ones :winkwink: GL!

i will probably sneak a few ones in too! my husband gets home from his trip next saturday night and we'll only get to see each other on Sunday before i then leave for work, so it would be nice to know some news to share with him in person! hope you get your BFP -- keep me posted!

Aw that would be lovely for you... Really hope you get it!! The time to :test: can't come quick enough!! I ordered my pg tests online last week thinking they would take a while to arrive. But they are here already, so now I have exercise super self control not to crack them open and poas even though I know full well what the result would be at this stage!!! :haha: Keep me posted on your symptoms also... Obsessing over other people's symptoms helps distract me from my own!!!

Feeling better today... Still some twingy ovary pains. Lots of creamy CM. I just ordered some IC off of amazon that will get here this week! Thinking I may test Friday or Saturday (will be 10-11 dpo) so I can tell my husband good news if there is any. If not and I have to wait til AF comes... I won't see him again til the NEXT Friday and I want to be able to tell him in person! Ugh...

Finally!! My phone has a bad camera but if u saw the test in person u dont even have to squint or anything...the line is there and pink...it came within 2 mins..

Woohoo!!!!! Am I putting u down as BFP??????

:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

As for me.... 8dpo.......BFN without a doubt!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1

:

Well i do want u to put it but since its my second time TTC im scared to get my AF when i already got 4 positives since im due for my AF on thursday...but yea go ahead lol

:

Well i do want u to put it but since its my second time TTC im scared to get my AF when i already got 4 positives since im due for my AF on thursday...but yea go ahead lol

Yeah!!!! Congratulations to you!

Thanks justagirl.....im happy/excited but scared for AF to show and have gotten 4 positives lol maybe im jus thinking that way since my AF is due til thurs.

I kept getting BFN with dollar cheapies thats why i did Answer brand test and FRER but at 9dpo

I have to ClearBlues digi's but I'm keeping them for 10dpo, and hopefully 14dpo!! I'm might cave and drive into town and get a frer for tomorrow morning! I'll keep ye posted!

CONGRATS AGAIN, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SEEING BFPs!!!!!!!

View attachment 669567

This is my positive.....im sorry but my phone has a really bad camera that u may not see it clear.

Took a FRER just because I could... Thought I saw something SUPER faint but idk.... I think I have line eye... What do ya'll think?

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps9a681cdc.jpg

Here it is on Countdown so if you want you can use the tools.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=172528

I knew that batch of BABYDUST from eBay was good stuff!!!!!

I kept getting BFN with dollar cheapies thats why i did Answer brand test and FRER but at 9dpo

I have to ClearBlues digi's but I'm keeping them for 10dpo, and hopefully 14dpo!! I'm might cave and drive into town and get a frer for tomorrow morning! I'll keep ye posted!

CONGRATS AGAIN, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SEEING BFPs!!!!!!!

im not gonna lie yesterday i did a clearblue digi and it came back as not pregnant but idk the sensitivity but then after i did the frer snd came back positive and have done 3 more and all positive

Ya, from reading different posts here people definitely prefer FRER to the ClearBlues, they more sensitive I think!

Should I take my cheapie or wondfo tonight?

Yea so start with FRER...i still have a clearblue digi but im just gonna wait longer since it didnt pick up yesterday.

bfn @ 8 dpo fmu

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks justagirl.....im happy/excited but scared for AF to show and have gotten 4 positives lol maybe im jus thinking that way since my AF is due til thurs.

i don't blame you i would be too but the signs are good! fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->