September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Well i mean its too early but we all test too early so go ahead...

Thanks justagirl.....im happy/excited but scared for AF to show and have gotten 4 positives lol maybe im jus thinking that way since my AF is due til thurs.

i don't blame you i would be too but the signs are good! fx for you!

Thankss alot..

I am so excited for you. I'm 3 days late and still haven't gotten a bfp. Keep us posted when you take the digi

oh wow that would be maddening! are you having any symptoms? are your cycles regular?

Thanks justagirl.....im happy/excited but scared for AF to show and have gotten 4 positives lol maybe im jus thinking that way since my AF is due til thurs.

Thankss alot..

I am so excited for you. I'm 3 days late and still haven't gotten a bfp. Keep us posted when you take the digi

oh wow that would be maddening! are you having any symptoms? are your cycles regular?

I have had so much nausea and have vomited every time I've eaten, mild pressure, tender breasts, headache, lots of cm...... My cycles are regular. I ovulate between cd16 and 20, and have always had a 12 day luteal phase. This month I ovulated cd 15, and I should have started 3 days ago! I am pretty sure I implanted 9dpo so a positive urine test should be here. I may have to call my dr and go in for a blood test.

Thankss alot..

Yes my cycles r regular...only symptom is my bbs....sometimes they hurt alot mostly when i take off my bra....they wanna be free lol but i use bra everywhere just not to sleep

just lightened my pic ... can anyone see anything?
i have line eye bad lol :dohh:

Attachments

• 8 dpo lighten.png
    8 dpo lighten.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
I think I see something. Can you get closer and clearer?

AF was supposed to visit yesterday and i was crossing my fingers that she wouldnt visit today either. Tested this mornin and got a BFN. Ill test again tomorrow mornin if AF doesnt come today... Still def feelin tired as heck!!... Boobies feel more full nd nipples are darker nd getting bigger with the little bumps around the areolas.. O and when i squeeze them milky, white liquid comes out of em.. is that normal right now?!... nd still havin mild cramps but not as bad as AF ones at all.. nd im still trying to get over this little "cold" ive had since 8dpo.... What are yalls thoughts on all this ladies?!

Will you add me for September 17th. I'm feeling really optimistic about this month. It is my fourth month trying.

Guys I ordered my tests from amazon today. I bought clinical guard. I hope they work. They should arrive on or by sept. 12

I did take a cassette cheapie - pretty sure it's negatorio. But when you invert you see something glowing.... o_O
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=172597

Told DH it was someone else's (hid my SN) and asked him if he saw two glowing lines and he pointed strait to the one on the right....

omg you guys, so... I just went to check my CM (with 7 days left until AF is due) and it's creamy/watery but there was a teeny tiny bit of brown streaking in it. I also had a temp dip this morning to JUST above coverline.

Could this be implantation bleeding?

omg you guys, so... I just went to check my CM (with 7 days left until AF is due) and it's creamy/watery but there was a teeny tiny bit of brown streaking in it. I also had a temp dip this morning to JUST above coverline.

Sounds very possible!! Yay!!!

Ohhh sounds like it!! exciting :happydance:

--- edit ---
just looked at your chart, are you sure you ovulated already ?

Ohhh sounds like it!! exciting :happydance:

--- edit ---
just looked at your chart, are you sure you ovulated already ?

I'm *pretty* sure, but if you're asking why my temps are so crazy high/low- I have no idea. :haha: The high temps though, I never ever have unless I've already ovulated, and I also did get the positive OPK. So I'm reasonably sure...

I was actually wondering/thinking if the first dip could be fallback rise? and then this one today be an implantation dip? IDK, ha!

This is also my first cycle postpartum. I've heard they can be wonky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->